Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Since we can post gore content

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Have you seen this?

http://s1.runthegauntlet.org/three_guys_one_hammer.mp4

I think we need a sperate section for gore and stuff.

As for your question: yes.

Lookismisreal said:

Agreed

i can appreciate wanting to see the truth of how horrible reality is, but this sort of thing is not good for your mental health

Lookismisreal said:

This. Gore and other stuff unrelated to Blackpill should go in off topic section or something

Lookismisreal said:

Oh shit great idea. Seconded.

Gunnage said:
i can appreciate wanting to see the truth of how horrible reality is, but this sort of thing is not good for your mental health

> not good for your mental health

Are you serious?

Zyros said:
Lookismisreal said:

This. Gore and other stuff unrelated to Blackpill should go in off topic section or something

No faggot twink, just add [Gore] tag

Salutextm said:

Are you serious?

Yeah I'm serious. you want to see people getting their limbs cut off and burned alive and shit? Is that the sort of material you want swimming around in your subconscious? It's not going to help

Gunnage said:
Salutextm said:

Are you serious?

Yeah I'm serious. you want to see people getting their limbs cut off and burned alive and shit? Is that the sort of material you want swimming around in your subconscious? It's not going to help
Yes. Especially females.

If that's what you wanna do then go ahead

Gunnage said:
Salutextm said:

Are you serious?

I understand what you're saying but most of our minds are already destroyed. Like, I see the world in such a different light now solely because of the amount of bullshit I had to endure because of how I look and my race.

This is just nothing to me now. I don't know if that's good or bad but this site isn't exactly unicorns and rainbows

Yeah but randomly placing gore in threads will cause CuckTears to fuck off.

Incelicious said:

I can get behind this, but you might run into problems with them reporting it to site hosts

Gunnage said:
Incelicious said:

I can get behind this, but you might run into problems with them reporting it to site hosts

This is why you get a foreign domain name and hosting company. Offshore. They don't give a fuck.

Weed said:

It's an old one but to this day I find three guys one hammer to be among the most disturbing things I've seen. And I've seen a lot of videos of people dying (me being a morbidly curious person and all).

I've watched a bit of gore (not that much). Does nothing good for my mental tbh

ASS_F said:
Weed said:

It's an old one but to this day I find three guys one hammer to be among the most disturbing things I've seen. And I've seen a lot of videos of people dying (me being a morbidly curious person and all).

Same tbh tbh.. I used to watch a lot of gore when I was 17-18 but still found three guys 1 hammer most disturbing

Yeah I have. That's nothing. I prefer if the recipient is a femoid. Femoids getting gored and killed is so life fuel.

Idk if you guys know about deathaddict but it has the best Gore videos.

bloodFetish said:

I'm a regular there lol. I got free VIP and everything.

a-virgin-nigger said:
bloodFetish said:

I'm also a regular, VIP not so much.

bloodFetish said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
bloodFetish said:

I'm also a regular, VIP not so much.
PM me your username on there. I probably know you.

Yeah, and eff those kids. That was a homeless man they killed. Completely unwarranted.

video isn't even that bad, it's also funny because these fuckers talk shit in Russian while hitting him, and at one point they literally say "Looks like he's having a bad day" kek

whogivesafucc said:
video isn't even that bad, it's also funny because these fuckers talk shit in Russian while hitting him, and at one point they literally say "Looks like he's having a bad day" kek

Hello my fellow Russiancel(I guess)

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, and eff those kids. That was a homeless man they killed. Completely unwarranted.

He wasn't homeless. 

He was riding on a bike to visit his grandson then that guy smacked him with a hammer and they dragged him to that forest away from the road.
Dudr had a throat cancer and was recovering from itt.. He couldn't work so he did odd jobs to support his family. His wife was disabled and he had 3 grandchildren I think.
The cameraman and blonde guy are having really hard in prison now since prisoners in Russia and Ukraine don't like serial killers at all. There's a video on YouTube where cameraman giving interview all beaten up. He either got beaten up by police or prisoners.

ASS_F said:
Weed said:

Three guys one hammer doesn’t have anything on 1 guy 1 screwdriver. That shit desensitized me.

Here are some websites where you can find shit like this :

Runthegauntlet
Bestshockers
Bestgore 
Shockchan
LOLshock
Goregrish

Yeah I remember seeing it years ago along with the other insane internet videos.

Where's the bestgore section

I once had some kind of PTSD from Gore. It kept repeating in my mind for weeks, it was hellish. So no thanks, I dont want to watch it. Its bad for your mental health. My view of reality is already very negative.

Last edited: