Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Singapore an Incel nation and cuck capital

SingaporeCel

SingaporeCel

Banned
-
80.7 percent of men aged 25 to 29 are single.

A guy posted about how his girlfriend was not satisfied with his financial contributions to the relationship and how his gifts were cheap etc. The entire episode is well summarized in this news page:
https://mothership.sg/2018/02/nus-whispers-materialistic-girlfriend/

My goodness did the shit hit the fan. Loads of people blaming the guy, people offering to give men lessons on how to please women, because it's never the woman's fault for being materialistic, its the man's fault for not satisfying her material needs!

But it gets better, women were bashing men who were against paying for dates etc, calling them losers destined to be forever alone. My goodness!

One of the places I'd like to visit bro ngl. Do you guys still death penalty people for selling chewing gum?

So much for economic freedom.

Asians are gold diggers.

One of the places I'd like to visit bro ngl. Do you guys still death penalty people for selling chewing gum?

jail and canning at most. But drugs are the worst, death penalty for carrying cannabis. There’s virtually no cope on the island except hookers and overpriced alcohol.

but if you’re white I think there’s a chance at the foids here jbw theory.

Cope, she would be pleased with poor chad. It’s only sub 6 men who need to moneymaxx

No shit, many noodlewhores here going for homeless white backpackers.

jail and canning at most. But drugs are the worst, death penalty for carrying cannabis. There’s virtually no cope on the island except hookers and overpriced alcohol.

Thanks for insight man. I don't drugsmaxx but still feel nervous going through customs. When I visited US there was an ultra-Chad CBP officer at passport control and even though he was cool and I had nothing illegal he told me to "chill out" jfl.

I am but I don't agree with stealing women from other cultures, I think it is part of the problem. Of course this is cope as they wouldn't even look at me.

Don't forget the 2 years of national service.

Followed by the 10 more years of training(2 weeks every yr to be fair)

JBW theory is at 150% effectiveness on this island

That is so cucked. If you have to do national service but women are denied to you.

That's why the draft means nothing now in America when the system means so many men can't get a woman

while the curries steal our jobs and women. :feelskek:
We are the ultimate cucked country.

JFL imagine riskin ur life for this country but ur own foids will never take a second glance at you, while they suck the white expats and curries cock.

Chad wouldn't go Dutch on a date

That is so cucked. If you have to do national service but women are denied to you.

That's why the draft means nothing now in America when the system means so many men can't get a woman
How much do draftees get? I got less than 550usd/month. If you are poor and do not intend to join as a career soldier, you are even more fucked.

It’s over for the Curry’s in Singapore, he’s probably confused Singapore with Malaysia JFL
Not really unless for extremely low tier curries. There are many normie curries or rajlite dating local chinese foids(considered 'hi-tier')

Not really unless for extremely low tier curries. There are many normie curries or rajlite dating local chinese foids(considered 'hi-tier')
And what’s the percentage of them being beta buxers?

throw your pills up you gotta be representing

Lol I can't imagine any Sin noodle had even acknowledged a curries existence

ZN3ii4Sl.jpg

ak_ca_0908.jpg

b6421a37fccaf8110f66fe6616eba766.jpg

Holy shit is that foid ugly. The curry is low tier himself, but he still mogs her to hell and back. Wish the kid good luck, but it looks like it may already be too late

damn. this is truth. whenever w country is rich it will become. a women's land.

more like singarich

But it gets better, women were bashing men who were against paying for dates etc, calling them losers destined to be forever alone. My goodness!

What's with this paying for women bullshit? The reason they were paid for before was because they were property. So are they or aren't they?!

Remember that guy who strangled his """gf""" after she kept calling him useless for not funding her gambling addiction?

Doesnt singapore have a high concentration of curry migrants

Doesnt singapore have a high concentration of curry migrants

They are mostly from the North of India. I dislike them because they are terrible to work with in the workplace, to study with in the schools, to serve with in national service, for reasons too long to elaborate here. Now this is not only my personal experience, but the experience of many of my fellow Singaporeans, including the local Indians. A malaysian saying would be appropriate to cite, "When you see a Curry and a snake, who do you kill first?" Ans: The Curry.

Game over for sushicels

They are mostly from the North of India. I dislike them because they are terrible to work with in the workplace, to study with in the schools, to serve with in national service, for reasons too long to elaborate here. Now this is not only my personal experience, but the experience of many of my fellow Singaporeans, including the local Indians. A malaysian saying would be appropriate to cite, "When you see a Curry and a snake, who do you kill first?" Ans: The Curry.
Thais also have this saying. I thought the curries in Singapore are mainly from the south? And they tend to be the trucels.
Can you elaborate a bit on what makes them so bad to be around?

80.7% , That’s kinda high. It’s over for so many men

Asian women are horrible golddigging materialistic whores. Western women are 100 times better.

Based lol. Curryshits are the lowest.

Asian females have always been extremely materialistic. I tell this so many times and huwite males don’t believe me. They think Asians females are their saviour when in reality the Asians females will drain them for everything they have, even more than huwite spoilt female in the west would. Asian women are expert gold digging the Betabuxers, they’re champions, white women are noobs compared to Asian women in this regard.

I think it’s a societal thing in many Asian cultures. In the west it’s more about “love” (ie: how you look and make their pussy tingle from your looks)

I guess it’s because there’s less good looking Asian men, so Asian women in Asian countries focus entirely on betabux, instead of finding Chang, because Chang’s are rare in Asian countries, where as Chads and Chadlites are 20% of men in the west, meanwhile Chang’s are prob only a few % of Asian men because Asian men don’t look goood compared to the western features which everyone in the world prefers

Last edited:
Yes apparently my post has been mirrored on reddit Singapore. Massive army of bluepilled white knights there. JFL at those sad cunts.

just spread the ricepill on reddit theory