Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single guy from Adelaide

Over for him?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guest2

38 year old dude

Looking for woman with no sexual experience who is also highly intellectual

He has also had no sexual experience

He paid good money to fucking pay Google to show ads for him on websites jfl I've lost it now but it was on a news site like "are you a young woman who is highly intelligent"

He put on there like "there's no reason I should be alone I don't understand"

TLDR: IT=ova
Update: just wTched the video fuck I'm loling at this norwooding oldcel with low t voice

Be glad he was born in Adelaide instead of Isla Vista or Chadstralia.

He should sign up here.

38 year old dude

Looking for woman with no sexual experience who is also highly intellectual

He has also had no sexual experience
agepill, plus balding and general beta male look
majority of women that are 18+ are not virgins, plus most women are not intellectual, even less highly intellectual
also him being a virgin is a no go for most girls, they want a guy who can please them without having to teach them
overall this man would only attract a gold digger looking to marry, then divorce and get a bunch of free shit
it's over for him

The best he could do is a Filipino. He's one of the rare white truecels. And a lot of it IS because of his personality. Everything about his personality (autism) screams "virgin incel."

Last edited:
Being plain looking is worse than being ugly.

i can guarantee u, if he is in Adelaide there are heaps of middle aged sluts throwing themselves at him
they likely have kids, credit card debt, look like shit and work service jobs. he is being a picky cunt
don't blame him though

I'm looking for someone who, like me, hasn't had any sexual experiences of any kind, for any reason, before.
Based.

JFL this is what the society basically wants you to become. Study, work, "get your act together", be financially stable and then suddenly you will be like 38 years old and still a virgin and the only women who might be interested in you are used up roasties looking for a beta provider.

OP embed the image here.....

He should've SEAmaxxed already. White women have no reason to chase him in Chadstralia.

the sadness and desperation is potent

JFL this is what the society basically wants you to become. Study, work, "get your act together", be financially stable and then suddenly you will be like 38 years old and still a virgin and the only women who might be interested in you are used up roasties looking for a beta provider.

Adelaide is a total shithole, if you think there is anything that resembles a chad in that bogan/immigrant garbage dump you need to up your max daily dosage of zyprexa.
Melbourne has a few number of chads, but a disproportionately high number of tall soyboys. Every time im walking in the CBD area, i see tall average fucking white guys with some noodle.

OP embed the image here.....
Not the same image, but same person
1308227299001_5514799039001_5514781149001-vs.jpg

Adelaide is in Chadstralia LMFAO
I think he means Sydney and Gold Coast

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6