Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mom with 4 kids whining about government shutdown in Cosmopolitan article

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
No one cares about this dumb Stacy’s sob story and how she’s begging for handouts to keep her 4 unwanted kids alive after Chad left eight years ago.

Living paycheck to paycheck is normal for me—I've been raising my kids with no help or support from their father for eight years now. But I've already spent my last check, and right now I have no idea when I'll get another one.

JFL at her financial planning skills.

I do data entry for the Remittance Processing System

aka “I type numbers into a computer all day because I have no critical thinking skills”

Next I sip on murky home-brewed coffee, pretending it's my normal Starbucks beverage—a luxury I had to quickly halt once the shutdown occurred. Every dollar counts.

If you live paycheck to paycheck why are you drinking Starbucks every day? JFL!!

My children are 15, 13, 8, and 7.

JFL 4 kids she can’t afford

I call my friend and let her know I can't go out to eat for our weekly girl's night.

Again, eating at restaurants weekly while living paycheck to paycheck??

Foids have the WORST planning skills and are always looking for sympathy and handouts. I detest Cosmopolitan. All dumb foids care about is “me me me,” she likely knows nothing about the government shutdown other than the fact that she’s going broke because of it. She could find another min wage job too. But then again, it’s not like I expect anyone with 4 accidental kids and a wasteful daily Starbucks habit to have the IQ to realize that.

Attachments

• 02CC217B-6BA8-42B7-B678-D980488539D8.png
    02CC217B-6BA8-42B7-B678-D980488539D8.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 681E5575-44D4-46A7-8926-8FE0C354CAEE.png
    681E5575-44D4-46A7-8926-8FE0C354CAEE.png
    103 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
She would reject all of us even if we had money

this is the worlds smallest vi0lin playing 4 all the single mamaz

Cosmopolitan is the same as Jezebel

well she should've whined to chad/tyrone for not wearing a condom then

I don't see any Stacy there

females were a mistake

Teehee. This ((hole)) could just go fuck someone next door for $150 instead of getting paid to spread trump (hate)

Theres no way this is real by the way, it must be satirical

Jfl. We need to remove single mothers welfare

Jfl. We need to remove single mothers welfare

in Switzerland, the welfare is very high compared to other countries

here where l live, l know a portuguese who made many children with different swiss low-class men just to get more money

and of course she didnt raise her children, the state took them from her dirty hands