[RageFuel] Single mother is making her ethnic son Incel through veganism.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I imagine turkey would have a high dairy and meat consumption rate. It's mostly white countries that are trying to cut meat even though whites historically ate more meat than any other group of people.
yes sure.

I dont think it is case tbh,well I think we used to eat more meat since we were nomads.

but whites used to eat more meat than eastern asians,africans etc,sure

narcissist

narcissist

Most recessed chin on incels.is. Loved by no one.
-
but whites used to eat more meat than eastern asians,africans etc,sure
Europe doesn't have a large bio availability for plants so Europeans ate about 90% meat, eggs and dairy.

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
-
It's over for him.

He should get some organic, ethically sourced, fair trade hemp rope and just get it over with.

Cuyen

Cuyen

-
Goverment should take him and send her to prison

masterwizard

masterwizard

Major
-
He should get some organic, ethically sourced, fair trade hemp rope and just get it over with.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:what:

You deserve some love for that, I kek'd.

Poor kid though, I notice the mother seems to have comments disabled on almost all of her videos - which is weird, they are disabled even on regularly normie "WHAT WE DID TODAY" vlogs. She obviously gets a lot of shit from people about the absolute state of her skinny potbelly distended starving african looking children.

Cuyen

Cuyen

-

Poor kid though, I notice the mother seems to have comments disabled on almost all of her videos - which is weird, they are disabled even on regularly normie "WHAT WE DID TODAY" vlogs. She obviously gets a lot of shit from people about the absolute state of her skinny potbelly distended starving african looking children.
she just dont want to argue with people,because she know she is not right ll

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
-

Thanks.

I wonder if they have any comments in the Dissenter app lol.