Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single mother is making her ethnic son Incel through veganism.

Everyone knows that both vegans and the guy in the thumbnail are retards, chads grow up well on standard diets and by playing sports.

You had long hair but I doubt you were as fucked as him.

I'm just glad my parents didnt raise me like this tbh

Damn, poor kid, his whore mom is ruining his life from the ground up.

I'm just glad my parents didnt raise me like this tbh
I imagine turkey would have a high dairy and meat consumption rate. It's mostly white countries that are trying to cut meat even though whites historically ate more meat than any other group of people.

bad diet is more injurious to males than females ESPECIALLY during development years...

I imagine turkey would have a high dairy and meat consumption rate. It's mostly white countries that are trying to cut meat even though whites historically ate more meat than any other group of people.
yes sure.

I dont think it is case tbh,well I think we used to eat more meat since we were nomads.

but whites used to eat more meat than eastern asians,africans etc,sure

but whites used to eat more meat than eastern asians,africans etc,sure
Europe doesn't have a large bio availability for plants so Europeans ate about 90% meat, eggs and dairy.

It's over for him.

He should get some organic, ethically sourced, fair trade hemp rope and just get it over with.

Goverment should take him and send her to prison

He should get some organic, ethically sourced, fair trade hemp rope and just get it over with.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:what:

You deserve some love for that, I kek'd.

Poor kid though, I notice the mother seems to have comments disabled on almost all of her videos - which is weird, they are disabled even on regularly normie "WHAT WE DID TODAY" vlogs. She obviously gets a lot of shit from people about the absolute state of her skinny potbelly distended starving african looking children.

Poor kid though, I notice the mother seems to have comments disabled on almost all of her videos - which is weird, they are disabled even on regularly normie "WHAT WE DID TODAY" vlogs. She obviously gets a lot of shit from people about the absolute state of her skinny potbelly distended starving african looking children.
she just dont want to argue with people,because she know she is not right ll

Thanks.

I wonder if they have any comments in the Dissenter app lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back