Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Single Mother spawn should be euthanized

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you agree?

• Total voters
the single mother should definitely be killed, i dunno what to do with the kid

If her life is instable enough to get pump and dumped by a random stranger, i don't think she could be mentally strong enough to take the responsibility of raising a child, or have the financial means to do so. I think children's of single mother should be taken to a nice stable warm home with a father and a mother instead. BUT if they had a father and mother and one of them died, then it is different, i think there should be help and guidance given to the child's by society until they are 18, so they can learn to function as proper adult.

@Mainländer @epillepsy @Robtical @RREEEEEEEEE @turbocuckcel_7000 @existentialhack @Total Imbecile @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel @Sparrow's Song @Grothendieck @Transcended Trucel @nazianime @AlexanderTheGreat11 @manicel @Colvin76 @iKillCucks @zangano1 @FUCKITALLREEE @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @FACEandLMS @nxdismycope @werty1457
I will have to say no, but I'm only motivated by religion. Abortions is only for rape victims & if those mom's health is in danger if it shits out another turd machine.

If her life is instable enough to get pump and dumped by a random stranger, i don't think she could be mentally strong enough to take the responsibility of raising a child, or have the financial means to do so. I think children's of single mother should be taken to a nice stable warm home with a father and a mother instead. BUT if they had a father and mother and one of them died, then it is different, i think there should be help and guidance given to the child's by society until they are 18, so they can learn to function as proper adult.
what type of real man would raise some one else's child?
best to eliminate the spawn

Inspired by the Lion pill. I have come to conclude that no single mother spawn should exist. Any single mother who gets pregnant and cannot get a man to claim the child, should be forcefully have her bastard spawn aborted and said whore should be sterilized.

Lions the most alpha animal do not tolerate having step sons, they kill off the spawn off the former Lions they beat in a duel. We humans should follow suit and order force abortions for single mother thots who cannot name father of their child. we do not single mother scum to have children and spread their vile prescense across society.

The black community is an example of what happens when too many bastards are born with no fathers. they commit crime, are retarded, live in perpetual cycle of poverty, drugs, prison and sexual degeneracy.

It would be good for society as a while to elimante single mothers via force aborting any pregnancy where a male has not claimed it and of course paternity test should be done as well, we cannot have simps raising some Chad's son cause they want keep the single mother whore happy. if paternity test is negative for the father who claimed the child, said infant or fetus should be terminated on the spot and the whore sterilized.

this would go long way in reducing sexual degeneracy, creating a righteous society free of disgusting single mothers and vile subhuman spawn.

Lions also die fighting off other male lions to protect their females. Don't be a lion.

Well, it would be good for society to have only two-parent families with strong father figures. But our soyciety thinks a woman can be both mum and dad so it's pointless discussing. Soyciety is become more matriachal if anything. Look how that is working out.

You’re addressing a symptom of the problem rather than the problem itself.

Children from single moms would make fine soldiers for the incel uprising :feelshehe:

I agree, extremism is based.

It encourages incels to sacrifice for useless foids.
This. We shouldn’t sacrifice children so women can continue making shit mistakes.

When a woman loses her virginity she should either marry the man she lost it to and bear his child,

If she refuses she should have her ovaries removed, hands cut off, and teeth pulled