Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Single Mother spawn should be euthanized

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Inspired by the Lion pill. I have come to conclude that no single mother spawn should exist. Any single mother who gets pregnant and cannot get a man to claim the child, should be forcefully have her bastard spawn aborted and said whore should be sterilized.

Lions the most alpha animal do not tolerate having step sons, they kill off the spawn off the former Lions they beat in a duel. We humans should follow suit and order force abortions for single mother thots who cannot name father of their child. we do not single mother scum to have children and spread their vile prescense across society.

The black community is an example of what happens when too many bastards are born with no fathers. they commit crime, are retarded, live in perpetual cycle of poverty, drugs, prison and sexual degeneracy.

It would be good for society as a while to elimante single mothers via force aborting any pregnancy where a male has not claimed it and of course paternity test should be done as well, we cannot have simps raising some Chad's son cause they want keep the single mother whore happy. if paternity test is negative for the father who claimed the child, said infant or fetus should be terminated on the spot and the whore sterilized.

this would go long way in reducing sexual degeneracy, creating a righteous society free of disgusting single mothers and vile subhuman spawn.

Hello IncelTear
Single mothers are repugnant degeneracy but we shouldn't take it out on the innocent child IMO

@Mainländer @epillepsy @Robtical @RREEEEEEEEE @turbocuckcel_7000 @existentialhack @Total Imbecile @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel @Sparrow's Song @Grothendieck @Transcended Trucel @nazianime @AlexanderTheGreat11 @manicel @Colvin76 @iKillCucks @zangano1 @FUCKITALLREEE @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @FACEandLMS @nxdismycope @werty1457

Then you are no better than the whores that abort millions of babies every year. Let the spawn decide their own fate when they're old enough to understand. A better solution is to fine the whores, charge for negligence, and send them to reeducation camps.

@JosefMengelecel @ReturnOfSaddam @Stalin
@iKillCucks

I'm very against abortion, so I can't agree. The spawn should be carried to term and given up for adoption.

The child is not to blame for that.

Then you are no better than the whores that abort millions of babies every year. Let the spawn decide their own fate when they're old enough to understand. A better solution is to fine the whores, charge for negligence, and send them to reeducation camps.
worthless bastards are far more likely to be criminals, we can see this in blacks, they have by far the most criminals than any other race. Single mothers and their spawn are by far the most disgusting worthless pieces of shit. I have lived in a homeless shelter many years back, I knew many of these worthless bastards. They were all low iq trash. absolutely disgusting product of this degenerate "civilization"

Honestly i don't know about this. A kid shouldn't be killed because his mother was a whore. If she had a daughter though then i vote yes for sure. We don't need more whores running around and she'll just become a shitty version of her mother anyway

The child is not to blame for that.
the child without a father will be very very very likely to be a worthless criminal or disgusting subhuman unproductive piece of shit
Honestly i don't know about this. A kid shouldn't be killed because his mother was a whore. If she had a daughter though then i vote yes for sure. We don't need more whores running around and she'll just become a shitty version of her mother anyway
single mother spawn are far more likely to be degenerate criminal trash. They are the scum of the scum, i have lived in a homeless shelter for years when my family was poor. I knew many of these subhumans. complete trash with no foundation, no morality, no goals.

the child without a father will be very very very likely to be a worthless criminal or disgusting subhuman unproductive piece of shit
I'm not for eugenics or preemptively killing/jailing/whatever people because they'll likely be something based on some other condition.

Last edited:
worthless bastards are far more likely to be criminals, we can see this in blacks, they have by far the most criminals than any other race. Single mothers and their spawn are by far the most disgusting worthless pieces of shit. I have lived in a homeless shelter many years back, I knew many of these worthless bastards. They were all low iq trash. absolutely disgusting product of this degenerate "civilization"
That's because they grow up in a criminal thuggish community, that's just part of black culture in america.

Single mothers are probably the worst drain on society. Contribute nothing, take and just create thugs/incels. And the world worships them. Fucking gag.

Is it not better that the child gets adopted into a foster family and has a chance of a life? My gut instinct tells me abortion is murder and that foids murder at a far higher frequency than men. Doesn't this seem correct to you? That we must try to prevent foids from murdering babies?

Why should the poor kid suffer? Euthanize the mother, not the kid

"Many School Shooters are the Product of Broken Homes"
" In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997 "

"72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes. Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323"
“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.” - brutal blackpill, the biggest reason blacks commit most crime is the single mother, the most vile worthless product of this current "civilization". Absolute abomination. There is nothing I loathe more than the single mother.

"Two thirds of all children murdered, are murdered by their mother. "

" 70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes. " - u let these single mothers not be sterilized and they propagate more of themselves, worthless trash

" 70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes "

"90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes."

"
Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home. "

If the kid gets put down the foid should go down with him. That should be the requirement in an abortion. EYE FOR AN EYE.

I'm very against abortion, so I can't agree. The spawn should be carried to term and given up for adoption.
their spawn is likely from degenerate scummy chads and tyrones and should be purged from this planet
Single mothers are probably the worst drain on society. Contribute nothing, take and just create thugs/incels. And the world worships them. Fucking gag.

If the kid gets put down the foid should go down with him. That should be the requirement in an abortion. EYE FOR AN EYE.

the number of single mothers is too high at the moment to be able to eliminate them all without destroying society. its best we just abort their kids, assign them as propety to incels

Or else -- I believe this was your suggestion in a previous thread -- the foid should be sterilized during the abortion process so that she won't have further babies.

Or else -- I believe this was your suggestion in a previous thread -- the foid should be sterilized during the abortion process so that she won't have further babies.
imo she could be assigned to an incel as property and as a breeding sow

Yeah, it's ridiculously reading stuff on reddit about how they've had more than one (!!!) or even bragging about it calling it a "parasite".

Meme gender.

@Edmund_Kemper @Made in Heaven
@BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Legendarywristcel
@happiless
@LiteralGoblin
@Wizard32 @Pumkin

Last edited:
Voted wrong ,I thought we should euthanize single mothers ,not their kids ,kids shouldn’t be harmed ,but single mothers can be axed (in Minecraft)

@_wifebeater_
Voted wrong ,I thought we should euthanize single mothers ,not their kids ,kids shouldn’t be harmed ,but single mothers can be axed (in Minecraft)
you would have exterminate like 50% + black women if we were to do that
@iHateLife
@weirdguy22
@ionlycopenow
@muharremabi
@metabuxx
@Fat Link @StormlitAqua
@Gobbocel
@BodyFat10orRope
@Venomkore @SuperMario64DS
@wereqryan @your personality @ChinaCurry @PPEcel
@Tenshi
@Joelossus
@M12Comic
@TruestBlackCel
@Dregster666
@kikecel
@Uglychincel
@Uglyme
@JohnWickCel

Last edited:
They should be subjects for human experimentations (with their consent of course). That way they will still benefit humanity in some way

@Mainländer @epillepsy @Robtical @RREEEEEEEEE @turbocuckcel_7000 @existentialhack @Total Imbecile @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel @Sparrow's Song @Grothendieck @Transcended Trucel @nazianime @AlexanderTheGreat11 @manicel @Colvin76 @iKillCucks @zangano1 @FUCKITALLREEE @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @FACEandLMS @nxdismycope @werty1457
They shouldn't be killed, but our taxes shouldn't go to the whore moms who raise violent criminals and more whores.

1) Abortion is awesome.

2) Forcing someone to take an abortion isn't as awesome.

We should pay a certain number of people to voluntarily sterilize themselves, each year; adjusting the figure every now and then depending on budget and birth rates.

1) Abortion is awesome.

2) Forcing someone to take an abortion isn't as awesome.

We should pay a certain number of people to voluntarily sterilize themselves, each year; adjusting the figure every now and then depending on budget and birth rates.
it would be awesome as a whole for society, just look thru the stats i posted, crime rate would be reduced 70% purely off elimination of these subhuman rubbish. I have lived in homeless shelter many years back and knew many single mother scum. all were losers who idolized thugs, crime, sexual degeneracy and drugs. and likely are trash today as well.

No cuz I’m single mother spawn and dont wanna die tbh

it would be awesome as a whole for society, just look thru the stats i posted, crime rate would be reduced 70% purely off elimination of these subhuman rubbish. I have lived in homeless shelter many years back and knew many single mother scum. all were losers who idolized thugs, crime, sexual degeneracy and drugs. and likely are trash today as well.

From a policymaking standpoint, if poor people had fewer kids, it would make things easier for bureaucrats, absolutely. As someone with a social science background, I know where you're coming from.

I'm not entirely sure that that's worth violating human dignity and autonomy, though.

No cuz I’m single mother spawn and dont wanna die tbh
this law would only apply to new born single mother spawn younger than a day or still in the womb

this law would only apply to new born single mother spawn younger than a day or still in the womb
Also my mom wasn’t always a single mother my parents just divorced when I was young, do you mean like when the dad ditches the child on conception?

From a policymaking standpoint, if poor people had fewer kids, it would make things easier for bureaucrats, absolutely.

I'm not entirely sure that that's worth violating human dignity and autonomy, though.
these poor "people" are barely human. they are rabid dogs merely acting on instincts, incapable of longterm planning, almost all their jobs can be automated. Eliminating the worst of them(single mother, criminals, and their future spawn) would go long way in creating economic prosperity and more utopian stable society.
Also my mom wasn’t always a single mother my parents just divorced when I was young, do you mean like when the dad ditches the child on conception?
i mean like niggers who don't know their baby daddy, cases where mother has no idea who is father due to being such a worthless whore. Cases where no one comes to claim the child, and if someone comes, he must take paternity test otherwise said child is being aborted even if the male claimee objects, we don't need simps empowering single mother scum.

these poor "people" are barely human. they are rabid dogs merely acting on instincts, incapable of longterm planning, almost all their jobs can be automated. Eliminating the worst of them(single mother, criminals, and their future spawn) would go long way in creating economic prosperity and more utopian stable society.

That sounds like an overreach; should the state really have the power to eliminate an entire category people en masse? I'm not sure that such an action would set the best possible precedent.

That sounds like an overreach; should the state really have the power to eliminate an entire category people en masse? I'm not sure that such an action would set the best possible precedent.
it wouldnt but it would be a necessary step in creating a more utopian, sustainable, virtuous society. Every time there is a revolution, there is a purging that follows right after. The purging is always a necessary step to bring change and eliminate any signs and opposition from the old order.

it wouldnt but it would be a necessary step in creating a more utopian, sustainable, virtuous society. Every time there is a revolution, there is a purging that follows right after. The purging is always a necessary step to bring change and eliminate any signs and opposition from the old order.

What does your revolution look like?

This seems arbitrary. There are a lot of situations where a kid isn't in a single parent household, but still has a terrible situation. A better place to start would be preventing those with serious inheritable diseases from breeding, along with those who aren't financially stable and can't provide a good foundation for their children (this obviously includes single mothers).
Is it not better that the child gets adopted into a foster family and has a chance of a life? My gut instinct tells me abortion is murder and that foids murder at a far higher frequency than men. Doesn't this seem correct to you? That we must try to prevent foids from murdering babies?
One problem with thinking that everyone deserves a chance at life, is that you can't choose to opt out of it without a lot of pain. Even relatively painless suicide methods require a lot of prior suffering to even be mentally entertained, much less actually carried out.
Arguing for that it's wrong to prevent a person from making a choice for someone else makes no sense in this context. "Consent" in general is a bullshit standard, people only care about consent when it suits them, when you take even a remotely close look at it you realize that it's nonsense. People don't get to use consent as an argument when they don't even care about it themselves, they only bring it up when doing so benefits them.

Preventing someone from having children is no more a violation of autonomy than procreation itself. Nevermind genital mutilation, child rearing, school, punishment, and whatever else these children will be subjected to after being created. Drawing the line at something like eugenics makes me question the motivation behind doing so, at least more than anything else.

What does your revolution look like?
it wont ever come. but if it were to, i would likely purge very large amounts of society, accumulate as much power as I can and then when i only have 20 years to live, i would create 4 branches of government.

First branch would be Stability Bureau, they make sure all the other branches follow my new constitution and take over in cases of martial law. It would be formed from orphans, its members would not be allowed to have children until they retire, they only reason to exist is to enforce my new constitution, ensure peaceful succession of power and create politicans/bureaucrats for the other 3 branches. Stability bureau can only teach the new bureaucrats about my philosophy, general knowledge, and show them the possible philsophies of past eras. The new bureaucrats would eventually come up with their own value set and philosophies, members for this are chosen by Testing adminstrative potential on local governments(cities/towns)IQ, Virtue rating/how close their ideas relate to the founder(I), and finally consistency(to prevent flipfloppers).

Second Branch would be debate committee, they would serve as the policy making branch. Each policy would be categorized as some type of topic, experts in the topic regarding policy would be given 50% of overall legislative voting power.

Third Branch would be the executive committee, they would have the other 50% of voting power and also serve as governors/administrate laws. Members are selected and trained by stability bureau.

Fourth Branch would be Judicial branch in charge of interpreation of laws. they interpret laws, adminsiter trials etc.
This seems arbitrary. There are a lot of situations where a kid isn't in a single parent household, but still has a terrible situation. A better place to start would be preventing those with serious inheritable diseases from breeding, along with those who aren't financially stable and can't provide a good foundation for their children (this obviously includes single mothers).

One problem with thinking that everyone deserves a chance at life, is that you can't choose to opt out of it without a lot of pain. Even relatively painless suicide methods require a lot of prior suffering to even be mentally entertained, much less actually carried out.

Arguing for that it's wrong to prevent a person from making a choice for someone else makes no sense in this context. "Consent" in general is a bullshit standard, people only care about consent when it suits them, when you take even a remotely close look at it you realize that it's nonsense. People don't get to use consent as an argument when they don't even care about it themselves, they only bring it up when doing so benefits them.

Preventing someone from having children is no more a violation of autonomy than procreation itself. Nevermind genital mutilation, child rearing, school, punishment, and whatever else these children will be subjected to after being created. Drawing the line at something like eugenics makes me question the motivation behind doing so, at least more than anything else.
I agree the disabled should be sterilized, criminal scum sterilized, old/sick couples should have their kids aborted to prevent autists from being born and other problems.

Last edited:
Absolutely disagree, the child is not at fault. Instead, pre-marital sex should be met with whipping. Likewise, decreasing sexual stimulai in society, like with all these ads with half-naked sluts, and making marriage easier for men by various methods (such as removing foids from the workforce) would fix this problem better.

Absolutely disagree, the child is not at fault. Instead, pre-marital sex should be met with whipping. Likewise, decreasing sexual stimulai in society, like with all these ads with half-naked sluts, and making marriage easier for men by various methods (such as removing foids from the workforce) would fix this problem better.
who will take care of the child if there is no father present?, clearly a single mother is inept and incapable
better to eliminate it.

it wont ever come. but if it were to, i would likely purge very large amounts of society, accumulate as much power as I can and then when i only have 20 years to live, i would create 4 branches of government.

First branch would be Stability Bureau, they make sure all the other branches follow my new constitution and take over in cases of martial law. It would be formed from orphans, its members would not be allowed to have children until they retire, they only reason to exist is to enforce my new constitution, ensure peaceful succession of power and create politicans/bureaucrats for the other 3 branches. Stability bureau can only teach the new bureaucrats about my philosophy, general knowledge, and show them the possible philsophies of past eras. The new bureaucrats would eventually come up with their own value set and philosophies, members for this are chosen by Testing adminstrative potential on local governments(cities/towns)IQ, Virtue rating/how close their ideas relate to the founder(I), and finally consistency(to prevent flipfloppers).

Second Branch would be debate committee, they would serve as the policy making branch. Each policy would be categorized as some type of topic, experts in the topic regarding policy would be given 50% of overall legislative voting power.

Third Branch would be the executive committee, they would have the other 50% of voting power and also serve as governors/administrate laws. Members are selected and trained by stability bureau.

Fourth Branch would be Judicial branch in charge of interpreation of laws. they interpret laws, adminsiter trials etc.

I agree the disabled should be sterilized, criminal scum sterilized, old/sick couples should have their kids aborted to prevent autists from being born and other problems.

Sounds like a dystopian hellscape, why don't you just do away with the latter three branches if the stability bureau has the de facto power to appoint, legislate, and review?

Sounds like a dystopian hellscape, why don't you just do away with the latter three branches if the stability bureau has the de facto power to appoint, legislate, and review?
the stability bureau wont interfere much, its just there to make sure society never degrades into what it was prerevolujtion.

the stability bureau wont interfere much, its just there to make sure society never degrades into what it was prerevolujtion.

How do we institutionally prevent the "stability bureau" from "interfering too much" if they have plenary power over the activities of the other three branches?

who will take care of the child if there is no father present?, clearly a single mother is inept and incapable
better to eliminate it.
That's just it, you prevent single motherhood by adopting Islamic gender roles. How is any bitch gonna end up a single mother in a society where such strict rules are put in place in regards to marriage/sex?

That's just it, you prevent single motherhood by adopting Islamic gender roles. How is any bitch gonna end up a single mother in a society where such strict rules are put in place in regards to marriage/sex?
yeah that would work better, but would take more time to instill in. single mother pruge would be a temporary measure till new value system and structure would be fully implemented.
How do we institutionally prevent the "stability bureau" from "interfering too much" if they have plenary power over the activities of the other three branches?
The stability bureau are orphans taught from young to not interfere excessively, similar to turkish militaray. Turkish military interfered in turkish government two times in history, when it was going too far astray from Ataturk the founders ideals. But 95%+ of time did not intervene.

giphy.gif

Extremely based tbh

Ive been thinking about

Single mothers shouldnt even be allowed to date without first euthanizing their children

No man should be forced to date a single mother out of desperation and be a cuck

giphy.gif

Extremely based tbh

Ive been thinking about

Single mothers shouldnt even be allowed to date without first euthanizing their children

No man should be forced to date a single mother out of desperation and be a cuck
Based. out of 10, single mother spawn, you would be hard pressed to find even one that is a decent person. all their daughters grow up to be chad whores and their sons violent thug tyrone/chads or trucel tier trash who cant even money max

Why not simply stone any foid that gets pregnant out of wedlock ?