Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single Mothers want your help

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Just send a cheque bro

You're on your own, sluts--choices have consequences.

Dumb cunts.

They’re not entitled to our help. There are children starving in Africa and these nobodies have the nerve to beg? Get outta here.

"Please provide your continued support for Chad's kids that he isn't raising"

"Although we may appear strong..." fuck no bitch, we all know that all of this "strong and independent" stuff is bullshit, you're not entitled to no one's help.

I will send them a cum tribute

Ill send em some red rum

"Please provide your continued support for Chad's kids that he isn't raising"

Which is the definition of cuckery. We're already getting cucked by the government by having to pay taxes to welfare queens with bastard kids.

Nobody should be raising another man's kid that he's no relation to, or paying money for it.

No. Fuck off slut.

they want to eat their cake

The way she used "check" twice. Get the hint?

Lol dumb whores

I'll give her $20 for a blowjob

Well at least I'm right (as usual btw). I've always said single-mothers aren't really seeking partners as much as they are seeking personal assistants that they pay with sex.

Single moms should be shot on sight as well as their inevitable hoodrat shitspring. If it's female she will be a teenage pregnancy whore. Male will be a thug life criminal scam bag in jail by 18

bitch fuck you

Imagine giving money to a female because she got stuffed with someone else's cum :lul:

But "we can do it"

Foids I went to school with are now single mothers and I would vomit if I had to give them a single second of my time. What Id say to them is go find your breeder or go fuck yourself

As if your tax dollars is not enough to pay for their bastard children and their weekly nail salon tab. Such Greed.

What about no?

cucked if u feel pity

Glad to see there are still some based Twitter users.