Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single Mothers

hollow

hollow

Greycel
Is there anything more pathetic and disgusting in a female than being a single mother?
All I see when I come across a single mother is a dirty bitch that not only got ran through and nutted in by some random ass motherfucker, but the dumb cunt didn't even have the sense to go and fuck a reliable man. She just went and got fucked by the first asshole that told her what she wanted to hear. And on top of that, 9 times out of 10 they act like they're some hot shit trophy wife with a bitchy ass stuck up attitude. BITCH, YOU ARE USED THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE WORTHLESS NOW.
If it was up to me man, we would fucking deport all their sorry asses to Africa or some other far away shithole to go starve and fucking die in.

It could be the man who was a chad cheated on the foid and ran off with someone else. You don't actually know.

thats why most single mums exist m8

So the foid gets all the blame? Okay so they like attractive looking men but that's the natural genetic selection. Best genes for your offspring. Not our genes bloody hell not. If they had a son they could like under 6ft tall.