Single normies are the real creeps, not incels

Uglyme

Uglyme

Recruit
-
I see this a lot at work. All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something. I can clearly see the looks of disgust in the girls' eyes every time they are around them. Today I saw a normie hugging a girl and she just pulled him off and walk away. That was weird cause I thought they were good friends. Girls nowadays only want chads or nothing.

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
It's really pathetic to watch

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
I see this a lot at work. All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something. I can clearly see the looks of disgust in the girls' eyes every time they are around them. Today I saw a normie hugging a girl and she just pulled him off and walk away. That was weird cause I thought they were good friends. Girls nowadays only want chads or nothing.
JFL this is exactly why "friendship :soy: " with these used whores is worthless/useless/pointless. ESPECIALLY if they're not attracted to you. You're honestly better off being completely alone than trying to interact with a cunt who doesn't respect/value you. These bitches deserve to be ignored.

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
normies would be better clowns that people who are in circus

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Totally agree.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Player

Player

29 y.o. NEET Belarus
-
Their asses need to be suied for sexual harassment of the queeeenz.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Its over dude

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something.
Gonna start randomly kissing girls on the cheek to see how long I last before prison

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
-
Single normies are either just inbetween things, or incels. Trust me, everyone considered a creep or a pervert is just ugly. If you think he's a normie because he's got laid, chnces are he is just a cuck.

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
Most normies are bluepilled and often accept desperate chasing as 'alpha'. They repeat this sad ritual endlessly until they get one lay, then they go on IT like "SEE? THESE INCELS ARE SUCH LOSERS LMAO :soy:"

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
sounds like eastern europe

JFL when everyone around you is on kissing terms and you aren't, makes you want to leave forever

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
high IQ

incels avoid women, single normies want to be with(or be if they are bluepilled) a woman

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Most normies are bluepilled and often accept desperate chasing as 'alpha'. They repeat this sad ritual endlessly until they get one lay, then they go on IT like "SEE? THESE INCELS ARE SUCH LOSERS LMAO :soy:"
Ever watched a horny pigeon puff itself up then stalk the female that is desperately trying to run away? LOL

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I've seen and observed that.