Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single normies are the real creeps, not incels

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I see this a lot at work. All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something. I can clearly see the looks of disgust in the girls' eyes every time they are around them. Today I saw a normie hugging a girl and she just pulled him off and walk away. That was weird cause I thought they were good friends. Girls nowadays only want chads or nothing.

It's really pathetic to watch

I see this a lot at work. All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something. I can clearly see the looks of disgust in the girls' eyes every time they are around them. Today I saw a normie hugging a girl and she just pulled him off and walk away. That was weird cause I thought they were good friends. Girls nowadays only want chads or nothing.
JFL this is exactly why "friendship :soy: " with these used whores is worthless/useless/pointless. ESPECIALLY if they're not attracted to you. You're honestly better off being completely alone than trying to interact with a cunt who doesn't respect/value you. These bitches deserve to be ignored.

normies would be better clowns that people who are in circus

Totally agree.

Their asses need to be suied for sexual harassment of the queeeenz.

Its over dude

All the normie colleagues try to desperate get the attention of all the single girls there, some even go to the extreme of hugging them and kissing them in the cheeks or something.

Gonna start randomly kissing girls on the cheek to see how long I last before prison

Single normies are either just inbetween things, or incels. Trust me, everyone considered a creep or a pervert is just ugly. If you think he's a normie because he's got laid, chnces are he is just a cuck.

Most normies are bluepilled and often accept desperate chasing as 'alpha'. They repeat this sad ritual endlessly until they get one lay, then they go on IT like "SEE? THESE INCELS ARE SUCH LOSERS LMAO :soy:"

sounds like eastern europe

JFL when everyone around you is on kissing terms and you aren't, makes you want to leave forever

high IQ

incels avoid women, single normies want to be with(or be if they are bluepilled) a woman

Most normies are bluepilled and often accept desperate chasing as 'alpha'. They repeat this sad ritual endlessly until they get one lay, then they go on IT like "SEE? THESE INCELS ARE SUCH LOSERS LMAO :soy:"
Ever watched a horny pigeon puff itself up then stalk the female that is desperately trying to run away? LOL

I've seen and observed that.