Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based single reason why Trump is the most based man in history

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
he gatekept a female from being president of the united states LUL

10/10 thread

KAG 2020

JFL at a country that elects a literal dementia patient

There are more based people out there tbh

Narcissistic orange bloviating zionist vs. psychopathic femhorriod

It literally makes no difference.

Last edited:
i hope they never get a female president

Don’t worry, Biden doesn’t have a chance in hell.
Given that Drumpf's plutocratic economy has tanked with record unemployment rates and service sector evisceration, and Drumpf is hardly any less cognitively incapacitated than Biden, the election will actually be quite a competition ngl.

Is America great (depression2.0) yet?

Disliking Trump is a soy attribute and proves that you're a cuck.
American politics in general are a sham, also I love the strawman you made of me.. Trump is a jewish shill and you are an npc who fell for their two party politics strategy

One is a foid and the other isn't.
And how does that affect the actual state of politics?

Perhaps if Clinton was elected, she'd have drone striked Syrian/Lebanese government officials rather than Iranian/Iraqi government officials, and serviced the Jews and other vested power interests in slightly different ways.

And the bourgeois feminists would have been temporarily appeased by the achievement of psychopathic equality, or females getting positively recognized for dark triad traits to the same extent as men do.

But this is all ultimately meaningless and operates within the exact same paradigm as Drumpf.

Last edited:
American politics in general are a sham, also I love the strawman you made of me.. Trump is a jewish shill and you are an npc who fell for their two party politics strategy

inceltear sponsored this comment

JFL, at women as the leader of one of the most powerful countries. Hillary had snake written all over her that even women did not want to vote for her.

Don’t worry, Biden doesn’t have a chance in hell.
Biden is exactly the same, Democracy is long dead in america, it's just a puppet show put on by the ruling class

muh redpill trump, he built a wall, but not between the us and mexic, e built it between him and his electors
even more based fuck the electors

Landslide for Trump vs. Creepy Uncle Joe

lol at sucking off the zionist corporate shill Trump. dems and reps are both garbage.

But guys, Trump is based! He hasn't finished his game of 4D chess yet! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Librards owned bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol, imagine shilling so hard for an orange boomer to fuck you in the ass, just imagine supporting a political party as an incel. No politician cares about you. This thread is fucking cringe.

But guys, Trump is based! He hasn't finished his game of 4D chess yet! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Librards owned bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol, imagine shilling so hard for an orange boomer to fuck you in the ass, just imagine supporting a political party as an incel. No politician cares about you. This thread is fucking cringe.

Adulterous degenerate.

Trueeee
America is so cucked. We're a majority white country who elected a BBC, and a roastie head of state is inevitable.

I want him to win again just so I can enjoy the Twitter & Reddit cucks/roasties having a fucking meltdown as great as 2016's :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: