Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Single Trainer Thot At My Gym

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There was this decent looking white roastie trainer at my gym . The same thot rudely tells me to move over so she can get a barbell when I move one step she then tells me to move more in a condescending tone and sarcastically says thank you.

Afterwards I hear her talking to her client about this lady who asked her about her husband, she mentions she wasn't married or dating and had been single for a long time although she is 25. The other cunt then seems shocked telling her that she already had kids by that age she has to get married or her fertility is running out. The roastie seems outraged by this claiming she is not ready and hasn't found the right man yet, she says she has at least 10 years for that. She then mentions something about many handsome men not being good enough for her.

This made me think about how different females have it and how picky they are, she is probably waiting for a gigachad to commit to her. I remember the same thot mentioning going to night clubs and getting drunk. This is also why the fertility rate in the west is falling as foids have higher and higher standards and wait to settle while the age of childbirth rising resulting in more problems in offspring.

Meanwhile I am here as an almost 22 year old kissless dateless virgin with no sexual experiences at all, even in the nearly impossible scenario where a foid wanted to have sex with me, she would likely run the fuck out as soon as she realizes I am completely inexperienced. I am literally 8 years behind my peers not even having kissed danced or been on a single date with a female.

Which makes me wonder how other normie males are living if foids are socially expected to be married by their mid 20s I assume the same is true of men. It sucks being an man who is still a boy at heart and will never get to be a real man like his peers. It's like I am living in an alternate dimension apart from them, this whole world seems so foreign and hopeless to me. I feel like an alien among other humans.

Higher and higher standard
Thanks to technology tbh.Modern technology allows women to earn resources and removes the urgency to settle down with a decent man;giving foids more time to fantasize about her ideal gigachad.

Also
8 years behind my peers
Don't worry mate all of .is can say pretty much the same thing

Why didn’t you ask her out? :soy:

Why didn’t you ask her out? :soy:
Funny thing is I had that exact thought and fear that I would blurt out that I was single and interested, but considering my inferior genetics I was luckily able to prevent such embarrassment and leave with dignity.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Asking out a modern foid as an incel is like telling an SS officer that you're Jewish.
I’ve asked women out and have always been brutally rejected. It’s not the end of the world though, I just don’t ask them out in places that I frequent often.

There was this decent looking white roastie trainer at my gym . The same thot rudely tells me to move over so she can get a barbell when I move one step she then tells me to move more in a condescending tone and sarcastically says thank you.
whenever a roastie has some authority over a incel she will always treat him like shit, this is why you should never vote for a foid even if you like her policies tbh

I'm glad we don't have females at my gym tbh. and trainer,ohh I would literally never go there