Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I really hate when normies and foids in particular whine about being single, as it sounds so ridiculous from them. They do not know what it is like to be actually single. Foids can't really be single, as they are approached by guys every now and then and even if they don't wish to be in relationship and want sex instead, they can get it instantly. Normies will get into relationship anyway though it may take some time for them, sometimes, but even if they wants to remain single, they got good friends to hang out with. Both normies and foids have experienced love and sex and will again continue to do so. So, being single for them is just a very brief pause.

The actual single person is an incel who doesn't have friends nor have/will experienced and love which is why every time I stumble upon videos about normies crying over being single genuinely irk me as hell.

If you really want to what a real dryness feel like, don't go to place that experienced a brief period of dry spell but go to the arid barren desert.

Last edited:
at least we have each other, we are here for you friend

that’s the worst part. This is literally all we have. And I haven’t even met any of you irl. How would I even know if this is a real, I could just be a isolated schizocel who’s lost his shit. Smh:feelscry:

Thanks for the kind words, mate.

that’s the worst part. This is literally all we have. And I haven’t even met any of you irl. How would I even know if this is a real, I could just be a isolated schizocel who’s lost his shit. Smh:feelscry:
High IQ

i could meet someone if he was close to me but im poorcel so i cant afford location change just for meeting

Cope, it will never even slightly replace the warm feeling of a pussy around ur cock.

Its even worse when people consider you a "Creep" for not having facebook or at least a middle school kiss experience or something similar, they accuse you of being some autist weirdo or other similar comments.

One time I heard a normie complain about not having sex for 2 months. Kek

As I always say: The suffering of an ACTUAL incel(dry since birth) is lightyears more potent than the "problems" normies and foids face. Funny how other people can bitch and moan about their small extremely temporary inconveniences all they want but we can't complain once or even feel bad about our actual shit situation without being scolded. This world is such a meme. People who massacre normies and foids did/do nothing wrong.

As I always say: The suffering of an ACTUAL incel(dry since birth) is lightyears more potent than the "problems" normies and foids face. Funny how other people can bitch and moan about their small extremely temporary inconveniences all they want but we can't complain once or even feel bad about our actual shit situation without being scolded. This world is such a meme. People who massacre normies and foids did/do nothing wrong.
High IQ.

what does not kill you make you stronger

no point to meet ugly ppl tbh :feelscry: