Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Singlhood increases stress in almost all areas of life, causes chronic anxiety, lowers income and has negative health implications

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I made a thread like this in the past about loneliness, here's another study on singlehood (aka inceldom) and its impact on health and economic prosperity

Stress of Singlehood: Marital Status, Domain-Specific Stress, and Anxiety in a National U.S. Sample

Singles, specifically those who have never been married, reported higher levels of social commitments-related stress than married respondents, which then increased anxiety. While married individuals are likely to have a greater number of social commitments because of expanded and shared social networks, the presence of a partner with whom to share social commitments may buffer the associated stress. The reason for this effect among those who have never been married may be because social commitments could be seen as opportunities for singles to meet potential partners (Sprecher & Regan, 2002). Thus, those who are single and have never been married may feel obliged to be more socially engaged than those who have previously been married or are currently married.

:feelsStudy: Remember how people love to say "you aren't putting yourself out there enough"? Putting yourself out there when you're lonely is a great source of stress

Singles in all categories reported higher levels of loneliness-related stress compared to married respondents. This is to be expected, given the need for humans to have social connection (Baumeister & Leary, 1995), including the cross-cultural tendency to form romantic pairbonds (Fisher, 2016; Gray & Garcia, 2013). Among those in relationships, positive social bonds are characterized by neurobiological states, including elevated oxytocin activity, which may also provide physiological buffers to stress and associated negative health consequences (e.g., Gouin et al., 2010). Moreover, the presence of a spouse and the additional social networks that one generally gains as a result of marriage decreases feelings of loneliness.

:feelsStudy: Being in a relationship improves your brain chemistry in a way that makes you more mentally and physically resistant to stress and negative emotions.

Being single is almost like having aids: everything is suddenly much more harmful to you than it should be

Extending this finding, our mediation analysis also suggested that being single leads to higher levels of loneliness-related stress, which then leads to higher levels of anxiety. The robustness of these effects for singles, even after controlling for pertinent variables, has important implications for health outcomes. Loneliness can cause serious health consequences (Cacioppo & Patrick, 2009), including increasing risk of premature death by 14% (Cole et al., 2015)

:feelsStudy:
Scientists agree that being single is detrimental, if not outright dangerous, for your health.

Because singlehood can persist for long periods of time, depending on individual choice and circumstance, the elevated stress generally associated with singlehood may also endure and become chronic. Chronic stress can alter the way nerve cells within brain circuits transmit information from one brain region to another, facilitating the development of chronic anxiety (Eiland & McEwen, 2010; Rivat et al., 2010) and leading to other negative and disruptive health consequences (Creed et al., 2002).

:feelsStudy:Being single rewires your brain in a harmful way jfl

As expected, single individuals in all other categories earned less income overall than married individuals. This appears to increase their economic-related stress and lead to an increase in anxiety even after controlling for factors such as age, sex/gender, race/ethnicity, and presence of children. Our results not only highlight the general economic disadvantage that singles endure, but also the health- and psychological-related disadvantages that stem from it.

:feelsStudy: Being single is a predictor of poor economic performance and economic-related stress.
On average you can't even moneymaxx in peace as an incel. And money will be a great source of stress for you, more so than for normal people. Not surprising considering how hard many betabuxxers and incels try to cope with money

Link to the study (abstract) + full text in the next link

Thus, those who are single and have never been married may feel obliged to be more socially engaged than those who have previously been married or are currently married.
I think knowing it's over could alleviate this.
Being single is almost like having aids: everything is suddenly much more harmful to you than it should be
:lul:
Accurate.
Loneliness can cause serious health consequences (Cacioppo & Patrick, 2009), including increasing risk of premature death by 14% (Cole et al., 2015)
Not only can't we wealthmaxx in peace... I can't possible reach my longevity escape velocity goal :feelsbadman:
Among those in relationships, positive social bonds are characterized by neurobiological states, including elevated oxytocin activity, which may also provide physiological buffers to stress and associated negative health consequences (e.g., Gouin et al., 2010).
Thanks God I take L. reuteri supplements and practice hard with imaginary scenarios.

This is wrong im a MGTOW and very happy without women :feels:

I think knowing it's over could alleviate this.
Pretty much. I think it's the overcompensating jesters and socialmaxxers who go out of their way to interact with as many women as possible who get their spirit crushed the most tbh

Fellow Scihub user :feelsYall:

Having regular sex and a relationship Is way more effective of a mental health med than any lobotomy pill jews will give you.

Makes sense though, biology rewarding sex havers with less stress and anxiety and punishing incels with constant pain. It's cruel as mother nature usually is.

I used to be kind of normal as a kid already a bit non NT but over time I become more and more in fear and pain with every rejection and every loss.

Last edited:
Having regular sex and a relationship Is way more effective of a mental health med than any lobotomy pill jews will give you.

Makes sense though, biology rewarding sex havers with less stress and anxiety and punishing incels with constant pain. It's cruel as mother nature usually is.
Your new sig gif lmao

I think the brains of sex havers let them relax, while our brains are in full panic mode because we lack sex, intimacy and other such things. Our brains know that if this continues we will die alone without having spread our genes

Fellow Scihub user :feelsYall:
:feelsYall:

I used to be kind of normal as a kid already a bit non NT but over time I become more and more in fear and pain with every rejection and every loss.
Brutally based

Your new sig gif lmao

I think the brains of sex havers let them relax, while our brains are in full panic mode because we lack sex, intimacy and other such things. Our brains know that if this continues we will die alone without having spread our genes

:feelsYall:
I'm in constant fear and panic. I am never calm anymore, ever, unless I'm very drunk. I plan on getting drunk again tonight too, it gets unbearable after a while. Also, thanks, it's from the new call of duty, I couldn't decide which kill to use but killing her was so satisfying and based. The confusing but is everyone online saying how hot she is and
how they saved her when given the choice, but jfl I saved her just so I could stab in the throat like that later in.

Last edited:
I feel always like in fight or flight mode tbh
it only turns off when I take codeine, hug my pillows and imagine cuddling with someone

Ehh a bunch of women wrote it, not interested.

G - E - N - O - C - I - D- E

I feel always like in fight or flight mode tbh
I can relate to this, it feels like my brain is hooked up on 220V AC at all times, even when I'm sleeping. I can still cope with it just fine, but i feel that this chronic stress will eventually burn me down.

I can relate to this, it feels like my brain is hooked up on 220V AC at all times, even when I'm sleeping. I can still cope with it just fine, but i feel that this chronic stress will eventually burn me down.
I'm in constant fear and panic. I am never calm anymore, ever, unless I'm very drunk. I plan on getting drunk again tonight too, it gets unbearable after a while. Also, thanks, it's from the new call of duty, I couldn't decide which kill to use but killing her was so satisfying and based. The confusing but is everyone online saying how hot she is and
how they saved her when given the choice, but jfl I saved her just so I could stab in the throat like that later in.
And sex havers will say to truecels: What? You're single? Bro enjoy yourself, you have no idea how chill it is to be single bro!!
They say this but they always desperately try to get into a relationship the second they're single. Lying ass pieces of shit

Whatever rationalization you can come up with will always be mogged by your hardwired instincts telling you to go find a mate. It's in our dna

And sex havers will say to truecels: What? You're single? Bro enjoy yourself, you have no idea how chill it is to be single bro!!
They say this but they always desperately try to get into a relationship the second they're single. Lying ass pieces of shit

Whatever rationalization you can come up with will always be mogged by your hardwired instincts telling you to go find a mate. It's in our dna
Normies literally commit suicide if they're single for too long, especially foids. That should tell you how important relationships are. Incels have a high pain tolerance so they're used to it, normies are fragile as fuck.

Normies literally commit suicide if they're single for too long, especially foids. That should tell you how important relationships are. Incels have a high pain tolerance so they're used to it, normies are fragile as fuck.
Never ever forget all the normies and foids who screeched when the lockdowns hit. They got a tiny taste of our lives and freaked out

Never ever forget all the normies and foids who screeched when the lockdowns hit. They got a tiny taste of our lives and freaked out
It was such a glorious meltdown. It just shows how pathetic and weak they really are.

:feelsStudy: Remember how people love to say "you aren't putting yourself out there enough"? Putting yourself out there when you're lonely is a great source of stress
Bingo! Because normies don't have to "put themselves out there", it just comes to them. Getting a gf is as natural to them like getting a friend. They don't have to do anything super specific to get a girlfriend. Again, what would fit here right now is the screencap of that one blackpilling 4chan post talking about how weird and disgusting incels who try to "put themselves out there" are to the society, like they are not meant to be happy etc.

Bingo! Because normies don't have to "put themselves out there", it just comes to them. Getting a gf is as natural to them like getting a friend. They don't have to do anything super specific to get a girlfriend. Again, what would fit here right now is the screencap of that one blackpilling 4chan post talking about how weird and disgusting incels who try to "put themselves out there" are to the society, like they are not meant to be happy etc.
Every single time that photo was posted it always caused massive butthurt. Just tells you how true it is

The truth is "putting yourself out there" isn't an exercise to normies. It's natural to them, it's what they like doing. It feels like an exercise to truecels because putting yourself out there only results in negative experiences and bad feedback. Besides, anyone who experiences SOME success wouldn't have to put themselves "out there" so much years on end. Nobody does this shit ffs, it's so unnatural to have to force yourself like this constantly

Every single time that photo was posted it always caused massive butthurt. Just tells you how true it is
This triggers /fit/ to this day

The truth is "putting yourself out there" isn't an exercise to normies. It's natural to them, it's what they like doing. It feels like an exercise to truecels because putting yourself out there only results in negative experiences and bad feedback. Besides, anyone who experiences SOME success wouldn't have to put themselves "out there" so much years on end. Nobody does this shit ffs, it's so unnatural to have to force yourself like this constantly

This triggers /fit/ to this day

View attachment 378029
I always wondered what the responses to that post were. I mean the original one, IDK if this post in particular is original.

Aaaah, I think this just became copypasta at this point and this wasn't the original post. I'm pretty sure the original came from 2016 or at least earlier.
I couldn't find anything earlier than the 2nd of november 2019 when I looked through 4chan's archives

I couldn't find anything earlier than the 2nd of november 2019 when I looked through 4chan's archives
Weird I literally have memories of seeing this post on r9k years ago. Maybe it's mandella effect.

Can confirm. Have chronic anxiety.

Why this isn’t pinned I know water is wet but guests should see this

Women and normies want to see us sick and dying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back