Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based SISTER HERE AGAIN ... fcking annoying , PISSED WHILE SHE WASHED HER HANDS , LOL

Izayacel

Izayacel

VOLLSTReckER ! "
★★★★★
couldnt care less at this point , foids are shit , AWALT all of them

the lowinhib starts to show , i like it

Lucky Sistercel again

wym she pissed her panties?

is she drunk or something

Have you ever had thoughts of raping your sister(in Monster Hunter)?

Have you ever had thoughts of raping your sister(in Monster Hunter)?

20200116 134656

Just annoy her.

Does she have a bf?

Sounds like some kind of twisted incest fantasy

Thank the ever living fuck I don't have a sister. She would be like me and have no ass, no tits, be ugly, and have bad acne. Despite this she would have an army of males that will call her petite and cute and say she's a model. Seeing what would of been my life if I had a vagina and her having boyfriend after boyfriend would cause me extreme mental anguish that I would of probably died like those hikis in korea that rot playing video games for days straight without eating until they die.

Kinda disgusting..

I'm triggered. I hope you're simply trolling me, in which case that's pretty funny. But if you are actually a wannabe family fucker I say I'm triggered by your perversion of my statements and I hope you change.

I'm triggered. I hope you're simply trolling me, in which case that's pretty funny. But if you are actually a wannabe family fucker I say I'm triggered by your perversion of my statements and I hope you change.
I’m fuckin with you nigga tbh. But as long as you’re not breeding with them then idc

I’m fuckin with you nigga tbh. But as long as you’re not breeding with them then idc
I guess I don't exactly care either but I will never respect them and nor would a lot of folks. In other words they would deserve whatever bad social consequences they would face for it imo

I guess I don't exactly care either but I will never respect them and nor would a lot of folks. In other words they would deserve whatever bad social consequences they would face for it imo
True

I met your sister at a charity do once. She was surprisingly down earth, and VERY funny.

couldnt care less at this point , foids are shit , AWALT all of them

the lowinhib starts to show , i like it

Did she say anything when u piss next to her? Next time go inside when she take shower and piss in front of her again lol.

I admire your low inhib I wish I could be too. How did you achieve it?

that's crazy man. have you ever thought about having sex with your sister?

Op low inhibs me from Asgard to Jotunheim rofl.

Also having sisters is hell it's a deadly combination of getting gaslighted and being given bs advice while at the same time she fuxx Tyrone's BBC in her room when you're not looking.

that's insane man. have you ever thought about having sex with your sister?

if i had a sister, i'd have sex with her.

that's unreal man. have you ever thought about having sex with your sister?

It's not incest if you wear a condom

Wouldn’t you pee before washing hands?