Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sister keeps telling me to make an Instagram

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
She says that "she will help me make posts" and that I'll get followers in no time. JFL at this shit, women don't understand the reason that they have thousands of followers is because they have a hole and nothing else, they really and genuinely think it's because they are interesting and it is their personality. Meanwhile a dude had to be a giga Chad to have anything

I've tried Instagram and Snapchat, got absolutely nothing. After a year couldn't even break 10k on snapchat.

What’s the point of having followers? So a bunch of brain dead normies can see the pictures of my food and my disgusting face?

It is a waste of time anyways.

What’s the point of having followers? So a bunch of brain dead normies can see the pictures of my food and my disgusting face?
For the ego boost, dopamine hit, and having potential fuck buddies I would assume.

Being on social media with no follower only signals low status and is even worse than not being on there at all.

But someone's old account or smthn or ask one of her girlfriends to give you one they don't use as apart of some "social media detox" or whatever garbage. If you have like 800+ followers, it's a status symbol and others will follow you

But someone's old account or smthn or ask one of her girlfriends to give you one they don't use as apart of some "social media detox" or whatever garbage. If you have like 800+ followers, it's a status symbol and others will follow you
and then what? I get to broadcast being ugly even more

She says that "she will help me make posts" and that I'll get followers in no time. JFL at this shit, women don't understand the reason that they have thousands of followers is because they have a hole and nothing else, they really and genuinely think it's because they are interesting and it is their personality. Meanwhile a dude had to be a giga Chad to have anything

I've tried Instagram and Snapchat, got absolutely nothing. After a year couldn't even break 10k on snapchat.
That means you're fakecel. If you was true, she would be ashamed of you.

Dont its suicidefluel :feelstrash:

I know everyone else says no, and I can't be bothered to make an insta either.
BUT
if you feel your sister means well, and genuinely cares, and is willing to put the effort in, including taking the pictures of you... maybe you could give it a chance.
if you can't fully trust her though, then NO.

Instagram isn't meant for incels. Better not to use it unless you're intending of chadfishing.

If you are a woman you have two options. Either look good, or actually have something of value whether it is being interesting or have good personality

Pics of sister?

I don't want to put myself out there. I don't want to fraud pictures (fraud angle, fraud lighting, minor shoops), fraud friendships, hobbies and passions. I don't want "followers" that's fucking creepy.

What do normies get out of that? I've never understood it. Unless you're a narcissist or your public image is related to your job and how much you're making I just don't see the point.

What do normies get out of that? I've never understood it. Unless you're a narcissist or your public image is related to your job and how much you're making I just don't see the point.

Women you date will often ask for it (assess if you're NT and sociable enough), young people might be expected to have it from their social circle, women and good looking men can hook up through it, you can promote some events or shit your selling or yourself perhaps.

I once had an IG account. But, I only used it for uploading artwork/movie posters/etc. I had a few middle eastern men follow me.

Instagram isnt mean for ugly men. Know your place inkwell.

zoomer problems

Exactly, this is the argument I give to normies at work when they tell me to make a snapchat

Having an instagram account for its intended purpose is a normie trait.

Incels only have instagram accounts to stalk other people with it.

Cope

To project status and raise dopamine levels thru validation.

yes it is.

ive never touched any sort of social media since 2011, stop thinking you will ascend through any of it.

chad face only sweety. teehee
I'm not a zoomer.

ok. Kappa
You're 23 and calling others zoomers. I think this is very ironic. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not on discord at least, otherwise you're a huge clown.

You're 23 and calling others zoomers. I think this is very ironic. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not on discord at least, otherwise you're a huge clown.

2019 joiner thinks he knows shit,

gl with your instagram zoomer.

i bet your delusion is so high you dont think your sister is a whore like all the rest

The whore wants to laugh at you with her friends.

Women you date will often ask for it (assess if you're NT and sociable enough), young people might be expected to have it from their social circle, women and good looking men can hook up through it, you can promote some events or shit your selling or yourself perhaps.

Already lost me there

women are beyond retarded. they literally think that they're interesting people and that being the reason for all the attention that's getting thrown at them. when i used to have friends, especially female friends, they thought i was having a dating life and having regular sex even though i was single jfl. they live in their own bubble.