Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sister went to her first high school party this Friday night, while I hung out with me myself and I.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Based title, my younger sister got invited to her first high school party today at a popular arcade type club downtown, while I sat at home and rotted working on a watercolor painting for school and browsing the turf, I tried my best to take a comfort day for myself so I ordered door dash for dinner, but I cant cope sometimes knowing the fact that she'll get to experience all that I haven't by actually having a social life due to factors outta my control, it's honestly infuriating and sometimes knowing that chads will probably be all over her and likely pick on me makes me want to drive my fist into the wall, ahhh fuckk, I'm angry, I'm ragefulled AGGHAAAAA!!

You allow her to go there?

Don't worry OP, I'm sure you'll get invited to parties when you get to high school

She'll get fucked by Chad at that party.

The only thing you can do is fap to the thought of that.

Trump2020

Based title, my younger sister got invited to her first high school party today at a popular arcade type club downtown, while I sat at home and rotted working on a watercolor painting for school and browsing the turf, I tried my best to take a comfort day for myself so I ordered door dash for dinner, but I cant cope sometimes knowing the fact that she'll get to experience all that I haven't by actually having a social life due to factors outta my control, it's honestly infuriating and sometimes knowing that chads will probably be all over her and likely pick on me makes me want to drive my fist into the wall, ahhh fuckk, I'm angry, I'm ragefulled AGGHAAAAA!!
this is the difference between genders

She probably isn't a girl anymore, but a woman.

I didn't. My mother did.
"She just wants to find herself sweetie!" Tehehehe

Your post history reads like a redditor larping, cant you retards put in a little bit more effort? I see, you tried hard but its just not enough.

Last edited:
What a coincidence, I also hangout with me and myself.

They are pretty great people

I've never been invited to a real party, which is a massive incel trait. The only parties I've ever attended were the birthdays of low-tier normies and other incels that made up my friendship group back when I attended highschool.
I can't imagine they would be fun for any non-chad males, let alone an incel. From what I've heard it's just a bunch of normies talking to each other, trying to cope as they see all of the foids fawn over a few chads.

Your post history reads like a redditor larping, cant you retards put in a little bit more effort? I see, you tried hard but its just not enough.
How do I sound like a redditor?

Disown her when you get the chance

You can see the blackpill in real time with your own eyes when you have a sister. Everything we say about hypergamy and foids is true and the whore sister will prove it to you without her even realizing it.

My condolences, friend.

she gets the alpha fuck, we get betabuxxed

I think having a sister can be a massively blackpilling

She had her holes filled with a dentist doing a filling on a cavity.