Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sisterpill is one of the things that makes me doubt the evolutionary aspect of attraction

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have seen so many extroverted attractive foids with introverted inceltier brothers, maybe it's because they are short, or maybe it's just the face, usually both
but this doesn't make any sense, why evolution makes 2 siblings who carry really similar genes
have such different SMV?

this is also why more Incels are created, the dad looks like a chad and is tall, and the mom looks like a Stacy,
but the mother's features are shit for males and she's short, so they end up reproducing inceltier or normie males and above average foid

Last edited:
The son is introverted because he gets treated like shit while his sister gets treated like a queen

Most of us just lost the genetic lottery, my parents have high cheekbones but I got unlucky, thankfully I dont have a sibling to constantly be mogged by.

Most of us just lost the genetic lottery, my parents have high cheekbones but I got unlucky, thankfully I dont have a sibling to constantly be mogged by.
Even ones who didn't, or have similar features to their sister or parents many times are incels, many times it's true with manlets as well
and same, I have a recessed chin while all of my family (even going back 100 years ago) has really defined chins, including my brother

The son is introverted because he gets treated like shit while his sister gets treated like a queen
This
My sister isn't any more attractive objectively than me but she gets treated better because she's a female

all the women in my family are truecel tranny looking ugly. they make trannies look like 10/10 stacies

yet they got worshipped like GODDESSES and had infinite tall good looking guys to date

no joke I'm normie tier at best and they make me look like a genetic GOD

Genetics can mean everything but using them as predictors is tricky and there are too many variables for our computing power for now.

Environmental factors are at play too. Just one anomaly while you're still in the womb could make all the difference. Something your mom encountered, an illness, trauma, etc.

If i wa showered with praise and love and gifts id be extroverted too

I hate the genetic lottery

Feminine features translate into incel tier looks in a male.

I have seen so many extroverted attractive foids with introverted inceltier brothers, maybe it's because they are short, or maybe it's just the face, usually both
but this doesn't make any sense, why evolution makes 2 siblings who carry really similar genes
have such different SMV?

this is also why more Incels are created, the dad looks like a chad and is tall, and the mom looks like a Stacy,
but the mother's features are shit for males and she's short, so they end up reproducing inceltier or normie males and above average foid
It's not a about genetics for men and women, it's about THIRST.

THIRST is what causes the imbalance between males and females.

all the women in my family are truecel tranny looking ugly. they make trannies look like 10/10 stacies

yet they got worshipped like GODDESSES and had infinite tall good looking guys to date

no joke I'm normie tier at best and they make me look like a genetic GOD
Even your parents and family hate you if you’re not chad

I dont have siblings tbh and I am happy about it

looks don't matter for women, only men

Even ones who didn't, or have similar features to their sister or parents many times are incels, many times it's true with manlets as well
and same, I have a recessed chin while all of my family (even going back 100 years ago) has really defined chins, including my brother
Genetic recombination or environment? Diet, illness, oral posture as a child, other lifestyle factors, etc.

Doesnt matter about the son just blackpill him early and send to shitholes for sexpat

have such different SMV?

My sisters are good looking but it didn’t translate to me. If I was a female I’d probably be good looking. What makes females attractive is different to what makes males attractive. I didn’t get the most masculine or symmetrical face (caused by me chewing on one side for some years lol). I literally got the worst aspects of my mother and father, I will post a picture of my Tyrone father soon