Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Site is online!

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
Will make modifications soon so it looks better.

For now, enjoy.

I am here boyos.

May stblackop2cel bless you  :angel:

Thanks for this!! I'm using my plebbit username so you guys know who I am.

Oh hey, I'm glad you actually went through with this. Cant wait to start posting content without holding back.

It might be a good idea to explain to people how the site works regarding things like post limits, image posting limits, etc.

thanks for doing this

to be honest, this should have been done a while ago (like /r/theredpill does with trp.red) but either way I hope we can get everyone united again

My username here should be almost identical to the one I had on reddit, so if you guys know me its good to see you again

Hopefully this place will rise to glory

What a fucking week. Hopefully this place can actually become a safe space for Incels without cuck invasions and warnings.

Feels kind of nice to be rid of all these normies

DanBojack said:
What a fucking week. Hopefully this place can actually become a safe space for Incels without cuck invasions and warnings.

Definitely. This place should not tolerate femoids/normies. I'm not sure about blackpilled normies, though.. do we get rid of them too or not?

Hey, everyone. It's nice to see we are regrouping well.

I forgot how comfy the default MyBB theme can be. I imagine something a bit darker and easier on the eyes will be implemented, though?
There are a few MyBB themes that come with customization options for the users: Usually a light theme, a dark theme, or a custom color palette.

is anyone here a mod on the incels discord server?

roz said:
Evil Genius said:
is anyone here a mod on the incels discord server?

I am.

unban me pls, one of your fellow mods got offended and acted like a femoid and banned me for no reason.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
DanBojack said:

Definitely. This place should not tolerate femoids/normies. I'm not sure about blackpilled normies, though.. do we get rid of them too or not?

We should have a main discussion on them. My only concern about black pilled normies is that some of them might potentially be infiltrators. But part of me says they are the few allies we might have. Idk.

BTW, formerly LaoED, r4risbullshit8.

Home again, sadly a ton of quality incel posts are gone forever

IncelED said:
DanBojack said:

We should have a main discussion on them. My only concern about black pilled normies is that some of them might potentially be infiltrators. But part of me says they are the few allies we might have. Idk.

We should see what SergeantIncel has to say about this. Personally, I think it depends on the blackpilled normie. Like you said, some might be infiltrators, but some are cool. And without them, this website could get few traffic. Maybe it's good to have them in the long run.

Thanks for the effort of making our community alive, with a strong moderation team, this will be the best blackpill froum there is

IncelED said:
DanBojack said:

We should see what SergeantIncel has to say about this. Personally, I think it depends on the blackpilled normie. Like you said, some might be infiltrators, but some are cool. And without them, this website could get few traffic. Maybe it's good to have them in the long run.

I would say blackpilled normies are fine IF they limit themselves to no post about their GFs and only be allowed to post on specific sections

I agree, no boasting, that should be a rule.

anon_899 said:
Thanks for the effort of making our community alive, with a strong moderation team, this will be the best blackpill froum there is

IncelED said:
DanBojack said:

I would say blackpilled normies are fine IF they limit themselves to no post about their GFs and only be allowed to post on specific sections

I concur with this.

thanks!
rly didnt know what to do - dont wanna stay on reddit anymore and r9k as we all know is awful

I'm starting to like this site already. It's heckin fast, much faster than lookism.

I left the incels sub months ago, but im back here as support. Hopefully this takes off and becomes what the sub was before the mass invasions.

Thanks for the invite sergeantIncel.

azavii said:
Hey, everyone. It's nice to see we are regrouping well.

We haven't regrouped considering you left