Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sitting next to women in public transit is a mitigating factor to prove guilt in sexual assault accusations

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Man, 62, charged after 2 separate alleged sexual assaults on TTC buses
Investigators say the incidents happened on the afternoons of Sept. 17 and Oct. 8
The Canadian Press · Posted: Oct 19, 2019 6:24 PM ET | Last Updated: an hour ago

hi-police-tape.jpg

Toronto police say the incidents happened on the afternoons of Sept. 17 and Oct. 8. (iStock)
Toronto police have charged a 62-year-old man with two counts of sexual assault following separate alleged incidents on public buses.
Investigators say the incidents happened on the afternoons of Sept. 17 and Oct. 8.
In the first case, police were called to Sheppard West subway station around 2 p.m., after a man allegedly sat down beside a woman on a TTC bus, ignoring other empty seats, and sexually assaulted her.
Officers say the woman told the bus driver, who called police.
In the second case, police were called to Jane subway station around 2:25 p.m., after a man allegedly sexually assaulted a 24-year-old woman. In that case, they say, the man also sat down next to the victim on a TTC bus.
The woman fled the bus and the man stayed on board, police say.
The accused appeared in court Friday morning.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 416-222-TIPS (8477).
With files from CBC News

Last edited:
Sexual assault = siitting next to a woman as an ugly male.

@SergeantIncel what law is that called when the police prove guilt of a pre-meditative assumption, such as a sub8 male was sitting next to a foid, therefore he must be guilty of sexual assault?

This all began with the anti-manspreading movement.

Tbh I never sit beside females on the bus or trains to avoid this.

The article doesn't even go into what actual assault he was accused of. It says he sat next to her, but not what he actually did to assault her.

i go as far as to never riding a car behind a foid driver

At some point, just existing as an ugly male is gonna be a crime or sexual assault

Within the next 50 years or so, that will become a reality.

Deep neural networks can already distinguish between ugly and good-looking faces. It will improve and will applied to all surveillance systems. You need to have a certain looks threshold to live your life as a normal person.

Shit makes me nervous af

The article doesn't even go into what actual assault he was accused of. It says he sat next to her, but not what he actually did to assault her.
Leering is considered sexual assault in Toronto.
At some point, just existing as an ugly male is gonna be a crime or sexual assault
Kungfu

Sparrow

posted_0.gif
RE: Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm

There was a similar case a few years back that I can't find except it involved a special needs student.

A poor kid with severe social skill deficits and actual mild brain damage tried talking to a girl on his college campus and she reported him to campus security because she felt uncomfortable. He didn't do anything to her, just talk. The kangaroo court at his campus found him guilty of harassment and I believe kicked him out. His mother sued the college and I'm not sure what happened next. He posted a video talking about it and the brain damage was extremely evident.

It's pretty clear where this is going. All women want all non-alpha males tortured, dead, and buried.
10-10-2019 03:56 PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Kungfu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker
Shit makes me nervous af
Days of Broken Arrows

Crow

Gold Member

posted_0.gif
RE: Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm

Every man is Beta when he goes before someone with a badge or a gavel who has the power to lock him up.

The old rules don't apply anymore. We've always had socially awkward men. In my day we called them "nerds" and entire movie franchises were built around their lack of personal skills.

What we didn't have were laws that put these men behind bars or rules that got them fired from their jobs. Blame feminists and their cohorts in the ever-expanding police state for that.

As I've written, it's not a coincidence that new laws penalizing men started appearing just as the prisons started emptying out because having an ounce of pot was no longer illegal. Someone has to keep those for-profit prisons running, and governments were happy to have feminists invent new "crimes," so lawyers, judges, and wardens could stay fat and rich (these "crimes" also keep the gov't money rolling in to fund their college departments and various non-profits).

To younger guys, it might look like all of this is the fault of men for not having "game" or not being good-looking and/or Alpha enough. But I'm older and I have a more in-depth perspective on this. Western culture has drastically changed, especially in the past ten years. At no other time in my lifetime could an incident like this have been successfully brought before a judge.

Here is the game: Feminists and the media gin up phony hysteria, government demagogues pass laws to stamp out their phony "crisis," and the citizenry gradually changes its perspective, believing the Threat Du Jour is actually real.

Consequently, you end up with a generation of women who think men should be imprisoned for approaching them. There is no way the women of the '80s, '90s, or 2000s would have even understood something like this, much less agreed with it.

This is all a big game that should be called "Let's put the men in prison for profit." The question is, how do you get women in their twenties (or their cucked parents) to see that it's a game? There is no reasoning with people caught up in hysteria.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019 07:24 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
10-11-2019 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Tactician, Going strong, spokepoker, balybary, Kungfu, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, Salinger, Aurini, Canopus, Master Of My Own Kingdom, PrimeTime32

Last edited:
Omg holy shit. tbh, i hate this world.

What he did was weird but it's not sexual assault

So why should any man refrain from raping then? The foids are going to accuse men anyways. Might as well get some action

I hate holes so fucking much.

If a group of women sit next to me or near me, I move. Not only for my innocence, but to not be bombarded with suicide fuel.

If a group of women sit next to me or near me, I move. Not only for my innocence, but to not be bombarded with suicide fuel.
Not me. Although knowing a hot lady won't fuck me can be a little upsetting, I am pretty good at having an imagination so I can do some scenario in my head later that night at home where we're stranded on an island and she warms up to me because no other options, or just a rape fantasy.

Rather, I move because even though I am law-abiding and do not harass women, they'll probably falsely accuse me of it anyway, so if an option exists elsewhere, I'll take it.

That would include standing on a bus... but the WORST is when you take a window seat and then a girl actually sits next to you because all other seats are taken (her laziness overwhelms her repulsion to me) and then you can't actually get up without stepping past her, so you have to stay put to minimize chance of contact with her as you shrink closer and closer to the window.

In an ideal situation, her stop comes first... I can't remember ever actually having to get up first, but I think that's because I pretty much always stand. I can only remember sitting the odd few times...

Generally as a precaution I will only sit if a bus is mostly empty so it isn't likely anyone will sit next to me. Once it passes 40% full I will usualyl choose to stand.

That would include standing on a bus... but the WORST is when you take a window seat and then a girl actually sits next to you because all other seats are taken (her laziness overwhelms her repulsion to me) and then you can't actually get up without stepping past her, so you have to stay put to minimize chance of contact with her as you shrink closer and closer to the window.
Last time I was on a bus, the only free seat was next to a chubby curry foid. I chose to stand rather than sit down, and she stewed in anger and entitlement.

we truly are entering the fucking end times
Incels really are the fucking jews of the modern era.
Right now it's prison for just being in the vicinity of foids
Soon? Hell, there might be vigilante justice against us.
Nowhere is safe anymore. We are targeted everywhere we go. And soon, we'll be fucking hunted

If youre incel you need to wear a body camera everywhere you go otherwise you risk getting me tood

I always stand on the TTC, but this is still scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back