Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sitting on uni toilet is lifefuel

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
20200116 142006

Pretty chill with wifi and headphones

Hope you put toilet paper on the seat or something

I can only shit at home :feelsugh:

I don't like to sit on dirty toilets tbh

Masturabate here and cum on toilets rim :feelzez:

i know what school u go to

Well at least the walls aren't caked with shit like the stalls of my elementary school bathroom using youth.

Nor are still tadpole/guppy Chads wetting down rolls of toilet paper using the sink and tossing them into the stall over the door trying to hit you with said wet shitter rolls either.

Ugh.

Doxxed yourself by showing the doorknob. Only one uni in the world has doorknobs like that :feelshmm:

Damn, yours actually have proper doors. The toilets at my school have these shitty doors with large open space on the bottom plus they have very thin walls so you can't do your bussiness in peace.

Well at least the walls aren't caked with shit like the stalls of my elementary school bathroom using youth.

Nor are still tadpole/guppy Chads wetting down rolls of toilet paper using the sink and tossing them into the stall over the door trying to hit you with said wet shitter rolls either.

Ugh.

Our toilets are indeed very very clean. Lifefuel tbh. You can literally rot there for at least 3 hours straight.

>Nor are still tadpole/guppy Chads wetting down rolls of toilet paper using the sink and tossing them into the stall over the door trying to hit you with said wet shitter rolls either.
:feelswhat:

I m too low inib to even use public toilets.

I m too low inib to even use public toilets.

Even if its an isolated toiled in the very corner of the university? + it has no stall and air conditioner so nobody hears you.

Even if its an isolated toiled in the very corner of the university? + it has no stall and air conditioner so nobody hears you.
No way. Maybe to take a peepee when I am nightwalking after 10pm and it's not class season

Incel trait: going to toilet

Chads shit their pants
full

I can only shit at home :feelsugh:
How can you hold it in? I've been out for lunch, I often feel I absolutely have to go afterwards. There's no way I could wait until I got home.