Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SJWs insert their bullshit into the most irrelevant contexts

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Was reading an article about R Kelly and saw this:

Kelly was acquitted of those charges in June 2008, but as any criminal attorney will tell you, “not guilty” doesn’t mean “innocent.” In recent weeks I’ve heard from many people who remain haunted by the verdict. “I devoted a lot of time to make sure this pedophile was convicted of this horrible crime,” one investigator wrote. “Justice did not prevail.” Added a woman who worked at Kelly’s label, Jive Records: “At the time it seemed disgusting, but it was the music business, an industry built on the foundation of white male sexual fantasy, so a lot of bad behavior was not only condoned, but enabled and encouraged. And of course I was complicit to some degree because I never spoke out against it.”
What the fuck? The music business is built on white male sexual fantasy??? Literally how?

Please tell me what the FUCK the relationship between selling music and "white male sexual fantasy" is?

The irony is that it's actually the opposite. There's no female equivalent of One Direction. There are a total of zero examples of sold out arenas of men obsessed with female musicians and writing fucking fanfiction about them.

the mainstream music industry is nothing but foid worship what the hell are those morons thinking?! :feelskek:

Was reading an article about R Kelly and saw this:

What the fuck? The music business is built on white male sexual fantasy??? Literally how?

Please tell me what the FUCK the relationship between selling music and "white male sexual fantasy" is?

The irony is that it's actually the opposite. There's no female equivalent of One Direction. There are a total of zero examples of sold out arenas of men obsessed with female musicians and writing fucking fanfiction about them.

Pop songs are vulgar and sexualize white women (the natural object of attraction of white men). Dark skin girls are looked down upon in rap, for example.

Also this is true more for back then (ie. before 2010), but now it's starting to look like the opposite.

Last edited:
There's no female equivalent of One Direction. There are a total of zero examples of sold out arenas of men obsessed with female musicians and writing fucking fanfiction about them.
Not in the US, but there are examples on Korea.

I'm not really sure why though.