Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skeletor is the best Villain

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Does anybody dispute this. He is woke af always trying to fight against the evil chad ( He-man) aswell as having a side incel bro. And he has a thot he orders around aswell.

He also knows the pain of having shitty frame and a round skull.

it's very common for villains to be portrayed as ugly and heroes as beautiful. The Beauty Equals Goodness trope is strong evidence of lookism. 

The difference between Chad and incel:

twoface5.jpg

fukmylyf said:
it's very common for villains to be portrayed as ugly and heroes as beautiful. The Beauty Equals Goodness trope is strong evidence of lookism. 

The difference between Chad and incel:

twoface5.jpg

Very true, two face was a chad-lite with a stacy before he was disfigured though.

my point exactly. Ugliness is often shown to be a manifestation of evil.

on a related note, penguin was incel af

uploads-6ced6d9e-72a4-4028-9b59-1e7b3baaff50-penguin1-jpg-5747.jpg

haha nice. im gonna watch he-man now on putlocker. lmao i used to have his toys too

but youre right.. skeletor was based as fuck. and im sure some of my fellow skinnycels also got called skeletor growing up LOL

Beastman > Skeletor

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3vYJSzOXmE[/video]

Galactus would just suck all of the energy from skeletor's planet and he'd be toast.

Sub8Hate said:
Galactus would just suck all of the energy from skeletor's planet and he'd be toast.

Skeletor is already dead, it would not affect him. He is outside the cycle of life.

Virginp0wers said:
Skeletor is already dead, it would not affect him. He is outside the cycle of life.

You're right actually, he resides in the dimension of Eternia. I don't know if galactus can travel there.