Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Skinny framecels will never win, even with a nice face

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

The gym won't change your frame. You'll be a little boy in every woman's eyes for the rest of your life.
There's no hope for framecels.

Last edited:
The skinny virgin vs the fit Chad

Skinny can be fixed with gymcelling and slight caloric surplus. I get that it's really uncomfortable to start gaining body fat again after you worked so hard to lose it, but it has to be done. Maintaining a modest weight gain of 0.5 pounds per week should minimize the damage with somewhere around a 2 to 1 ratio of muscle to fat gained. You can always lean back down again.

Skinny can be fixed with gymcelling and slight caloric surplus. I get that it's really uncomfortable to start gaining body fat again after you worked so hard to lose it, but it has to be done. Maintaining a modest weight gain of 0.5 pounds per week should minimize the damage with somewhere around a 2 to 1 ratio of muscle to fat gained. You can always lean back down again.
Is gymceling worth it if you have a small frame?

Ubergigacope, skinny prettyboys slay. You're just making excuses because you're too lazy to leanmaxx or gymmaxx.

Suicide fuel for @Blacktarpill
Fuark tbh,
And the worst thing is, they are talking about normal skinny guys.
And im an auschwitz tier skinny manlet framelet.

Ubergigacope, skinny prettyboys slay. You're just making excuses because you're too lazy to leanmaxx or gymmaxx.
Massive cope. I already am leanmaxxing and I'm approaching regular skinny. These women are literally talking about normal skinny guys. They want Giga Chad.

Is gymceling worth it if you have a small frame?
Do you mean tiny bones (wrist circumference <7 inches) or small clavicles (clavicle same width as skull or less)?

Thin wrists will limit how much muscle you can carry, but they're not the end of the world. Tiny clavicles are a death sentence for attracting foids, but gymcelling is still worth it just so you're not a scrawny little wimp who could get wrecked by any pudgy dad-bod normie on the street.

What if you're tall and skinny?

l_a5f279c68723ca96cd2b24319e5a2f87.jpg

just become a cloud theory

Do you mean tiny bones (wrist circumference <7 inches) or small clavicles (clavicle same width as skull or less)?

Thin wrists will limit how much muscle you can carry, but they're not the end of the world. Tiny clavicles are a death sentence for attracting foids, but gymcelling is still worth it just so you're not a scrawny little wimp who could get wrecked by any pudgy dad-bod normie on the street.
I have short clavicle bones :feelsrope:

I have short clavicle bones :feelsrope:
Yeah, that sucks. It's over for you unless your face is 7+ (it's not).

If it's any conciliation, I'm in the same obese-to-skinny boat as you.

Yeah, that sucks. It's over for you unless your face is 7+ (it's not).

If it's any conciliation, I'm in the same obese-to-skinny boat as you.
The struggle is eternal.

This is the only true statement in this cope thread

No gym for your frame

Cope harder

Face > height > frame

Fuark tbh,
And the worst thing is, they are talking about normal skinny guys.
And im an auschwitz tier skinny manlet framelet.
At least your face is good

Massive cope. I already am leanmaxxing and I'm approaching regular skinny. These women are literally talking about normal skinny guys. They want Giga Chad.
You literally made a thread about needing to lose weight last week.

Cope harder
View attachment 109205
Face > height > frame

Not that I disagree with you, but his frame isn't that good though. His neck is too long and makes his traps look less impressive.

Perfect frame is someone like Brock Lesnar where you feel like his head grows straight out of his traps:

brock-lesnar-ufc-121.jpg

It's always something.

Bro, I could begin to finally see my frame for what it is at 27%. I have a small frame.
Do your best, you are 18. Get a decent physique and at the very least leanmaxx, maximize your chances. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Do your best, you are 18. Get a decent physique and at the very least leanmaxx, maximize your chances. Volcel if you wouldn't.
True ngl. Literally only 25 pounds to go. However I'll be at a disadvantage because of my frame and height.

True ngl. Literally only 25 pounds to go. However I'll be at a disadvantage because of my frame and height.
In my experience it's ok if your face is ok, I've seen it happen. Go for it.

Cope harder
View attachment 109205
Face > height > frame

The guy on the left can easily get rejected for his frame by busty females. You are underestimating the importance of frame. The reason why it matters less today is because of women using birth control. Women who are not on the pill WILL be repulsed by a shitty frame.

Its true. this incel guy is good looking but is 5ft8 and too thin. He can only get 3's and the 5's friendzone him or close him down and call him cute/adorable.

6ziiDWl.jpg

Women have just gone primate mode over the last 25/30yrs; wanting 6ft0 wide framed dom chads. This guy could get a sweet 6/10 petite cutie in the 80's.

girls like tall lanky prettyboys though