Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skinnycels, zentai is our savior

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
If you're a skinnycel and you have problems with eye contact, stress around unknown people etc. you MUST buy a zentai. It is one of my best purchases in my entire life. Nothing has changed for me but i feel very motivated and calm in a zentai when i wear it outside.
Images 10
Images 9

Is this getting socially accepted?

I was always in favor of burkha- (to tall to pass as a women) / cultist robe- / buddhist monk- maxxing.

is this an offshoot of the "just wear a fursuit" theory?

I thought these things stopped being a thing in like 2011

Well, I used to walk around with mirror aviators on and my hood up in the middle of summer back when I was 16. That was my way of avoiding eye contact. I probably looked like a serial killer.

Well, I used to walk around with mirror aviators on and my hood up in the middle of summer back when I was 16. That was my way of avoiding eye contact. I probably looked like a serial killer.
I don't wear these all the time. But i wear black sunglasses. And i have a reflex that lets me avoid eye contact but i feel stressed bec. it sometimes fails.

i have a reflex that lets me avoid eye contact
Yeah, so do I, but I just didn't want people knowing where I was looking. Honestly, I think part of the reason why I wore those mirrored aviators was to scare people because they couldn't see my eyes.

Yeah, so do I, but I just didn't want people knowing where I was looking. Honestly, I think part of the reason why I wore those mirrored aviators is to scare people because they couldn't see my eyes.
Dark sunglasses are the best for me. Mirrored aviators make me feel like a chad. Not saying that everyone who wears mirrored aviators are chads btw.