Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Skipped college lab practical today (pure rage fuel)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
I'm done attending college once a week, especially with this older dictatorial foid. She constantly demands that I turn my camera on during a "meeting call" for organic chemistry and I never do it. I don't suffer from social anxiety. I'm able to show my face on omegle, on tinder, on social media but I hate this fucking banshee. She rambles on more than Hitler's Mein Kampf, I barely learn shit from listening to her read notes on X or Y topic, the experiments are rushed and she speaks down to me like I'm an adolescent that has special needs.

My college is mostly online except for one day a week where I have to conduct an experiment as part of my science course. However, I just can't fucking stand this walking corpse. I only see her once every two weeks as part of a rotation of experiments between two lecturers.

Why does every old foid want to control young men? I value my time, my energy, my freedom. My life has already been confiscated and stripped away from me because of my bad genetics and society's lemmings agreeing to shut down the entire country for the "greater good". Old foids like this make it worse by trying to "help" me as if I need saving from my own mental retardation which I don't have.

It's like being chained to an IT bitch who detects that something is wrong with you and speaks down to you in a condescending manner. I'm gonna relax and go NEET for the next 3 weeks because this is the last week online and doing experiments. Thank fuck I don't have to pay for this college course and that I receive Jew bucks off the government. I'm like the least cucked student in the college and I can now hibernate in fucking peace without vindictive old foids being tyrannical dictators who want to govern my life and my way of thinking.

Let the NEETing begin.

put an extremely low res video of your face in splitcam