Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [SKYPEPILL] Foid voices are fucking annoying

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • thanks to St. CORONAcel, at the place where i wagecuck meetings are being done on skype and its pure torture and cringe having to sit through minutes upon minutes of hearing a degenerate foid speak. You can literally hear the entitlement in their voices, you can hear the air of superiority they have about them, you can hear the joy in their voices from living life on tutorial mode. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thats fucking rage fuel.
  • The filthy disgusting foids ALWAYS leave their webcams on so that corporate wage cucking chads can see them.
  • My wage cucking brothers who were born into the incel Cinematic Universe - how do you cope in skype meetings which include foids in them???

Shrill fucking voices.

good morning, i hate women

I hate how foids talk tbh

only way is to lower the volume and their voices still sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Not only that but they never stfu

I actually like the way they sound but the words that come out of their mouths are usually annoying and make me want to play some minecraft survival games

"My wage cucking brothers who were born into the incel Cinematic Universe "

bruh im dying :feelshaha:

good morning, i hate women
Chess GRANDMASTER IQ
"My wage cucking brothers who were born into the incel Cinematic Universe "

bruh im dying :feelshaha:
Saint Hamudi invented the Incel Cinematic Universe lool
I actually like the way they sound but the words that come out of their mouths are usually annoying and make me want to play some minecraft survival games
Foid voices make me wanna usher in the day of rEtRibution in minecraft

Especially when they get higher pitched in infliction near the end of the sentence. Very irritating

Foids literally have their own accent