Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SlackerCel: quarter-assing it at work while hoarding money to fund my UBERCOPES

I

IncelSlacker

Greycel
I'm a Silicon Valley braincel, shortcel, and acne-scars-cel who makes a lot of money bullshitting normies at work, while using that money to fund my ubercopes - and honestly, I think my lifestyle would work well for a lot of the high IQ braincel types.

What's an ubercope? I define it as an expensive cope that's so stimulating, it can actually take your mind completely off of the pain of being an incel. For me, hard drugs are a definite ubercope (ecstasy, other pills, very occasional H that I snort only, speedballing, etc). Even better, doing those hard drugs in a beautiful place (i.e. a hotel suite with a skyline view, or a beautiful beachfront resort, or an AirBNB in the desert near Joshua Tree) is an ubercope. Doing those drugs while getting amazing seats to an Above and Beyond concert is even more of an ubercope. Eating an expensive ass meal (Kobe beef, iberico pork, etc etc) while drinking expensive booze (Japanese whiskey, Bordeaux wine) is an ubercope. Buying a Ferrari and driving it as fast as I can around Big Sur after doing lines has been another great ubercope.

I could make prostitutes an ubercope, but I'm so fucking ugly that even they can't pretend to enjoy fucking me, so why bother? (Again, shortcel plus acne-scars-cel, absolute death sentence). I could make plastic surgery an ubercope also, but then I'm doing things just to impress some vapid Stacy, and fuck that (plus, shortcel so it's not like plastic surgery would even help much). Plus... push comes to shove, the pleasure of sex is just a bunch of chemical reaction, not that different from any other pleasure, and hard drugs are arguably even more pleasurable. Spare me the lecture on how my lifestyle is dangerous and I might die. Who cares about dying? My ubercopes let me at least truly live to the fullest in the only way I can. It's either ubercope or LDAR for someone like me, and honestly I think I get more out of ubercope-ing than LDAR-ing.

Part of the key to ubercoping is the small bit of glee I get from realizing that I'm doing things most normies can't - life hasn't been so cruel to them, and as a result they haven't attained the courage required to truly embrace empty stimulation and pleasure, no matter how dangerous, without caring whether they live or die. That's not a problem for me.

Now to the important part - how do I fund my many ubercopes? So first off, like so many incels, I studied CS-math-STEM type shit, so my skills are in demand in Silicon Valley. For the past 5 years, I've worked in Silicon Valley / the Bay Area with a bunch of normies (you know the type, the soyboy expression "let's unpack this" self-deluding fuckers) and a few Chads who do sales or product. Obviously, the Chads and normies hope to pass on the hard work to the CoderCel and go fuck Stacy (in the case of Chad) or desperately orbit Stacy (in the case of Norman the Normie). So anytime I join a new company, for the first 2 months or so, I roll with it - I do lots of work, add a lot to the codebase all over, check in a shitload to GitHub.

By the end of month 2, I'm in a position where the company can't fire me unless they want to lose all sorts of knowledge about how their code works, end up really far behind. So that's when I know I have the Chads and Normans by the balls, and I start not giving a fuck. Showing up to work late and high, skipping meetings, being my real and dismissive self at work. And really, there's nothing they can do about it. I just keep chilling, not giving 2 shits about the work, and eventually the project blows up but I jump ship before that happens, jump over to another start-up whose Chad CEO convinced some dumbass Saudi VC to give him too much Series B money, and I start the process over again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's important to note also I exaggerate the shit out of my resume every time I'm jumping jobs. Like, I pretend I have tons of experience with some new web framework that I read about on some Medium blog post, that 90% of the time the dumbass CEO interviewing me doesn't understand - so it's easy to bullshit and pretend I'm an expert on it. Also creatively edit my past job descriptions to make it sound like I worked a lot with some given technology in a past job - I have resume templates for data science, web dev, backend engineer, etc etc that I modify as I see fit. And as for references, I have a few TrueCel brothers who are always happy to stand in as my past job references - we have each others' backs.

At one point, when the money was really flowing around 2016-2017, I even started working for a second and third company while pulling this routine, was getting 3 paychecks at once. Good times, good times, or as good as they can get for an incel. I could Ubercope to the max!

Look, our fucked up society hates us incels for no reason other than existing and being ugly. We owe this society NOTHING. If you are a braincel in a position to make money while not giving a fuck, you owe it to every other incel out there to not give a fuck at work while running off with as much cash as possible. Would love to share and exchange more tips about being a SlackerCel, maybe network and find people who want to really build up a network of fellow SlackerCels who can be each others' references, bullshit our way to as much cash as possible. And of course, would also love to hear about the Ubercopes people have.

I'm a Silicon Valley braincel, shortcel, and acne-scars-cel who makes a lot of money bullshitting normies at work, while using that money to fund my ubercopes - and honestly, I think my lifestyle would work well for a lot of the high IQ braincel types.

What's an ubercope? I define it as an expensive cope that's so stimulating, it can actually take your mind completely off of the pain of being an incel. For me, hard drugs are a definite ubercope (ecstasy, other pills, very occasional H that I snort only, speedballing, etc). Even better, doing those hard drugs in a beautiful place (i.e. a hotel suite with a skyline view, or a beautiful beachfront resort, or an AirBNB in the desert near Joshua Tree) is an ubercope. Doing those drugs while getting amazing seats to an Above and Beyond concert is even more of an ubercope. Eating an expensive ass meal (Kobe beef, iberico pork, etc etc) while drinking expensive booze (Japanese whiskey, Bordeaux wine) is an ubercope. Buying a Ferrari and driving it as fast as I can around Big Sur after doing lines has been another great ubercope.

I could make prostitutes an ubercope, but I'm so fucking ugly that even they can't pretend to enjoy fucking me, so why bother? (Again, shortcel plus acne-scars-cel, absolute death sentence). I could make plastic surgery an ubercope also, but then I'm doing things just to impress some vapid Stacy, and fuck that (plus, shortcel so it's not like plastic surgery would even help much). Plus... push comes to shove, the pleasure of sex is just a bunch of chemical reaction, not that different from any other pleasure, and hard drugs are arguably even more pleasurable. Spare me the lecture on how my lifestyle is dangerous and I might die. Who cares about dying? My ubercopes let me at least truly live to the fullest in the only way I can. It's either ubercope or LDAR for someone like me, and honestly I think I get more out of ubercope-ing than LDAR-ing.

Part of the key to ubercoping is the small bit of glee I get from realizing that I'm doing things most normies can't - life hasn't been so cruel to them, and as a result they haven't attained the courage required to truly embrace empty stimulation and pleasure, no matter how dangerous, without caring whether they live or die. That's not a problem for me.

Now to the important part - how do I fund my many ubercopes? So first off, like so many incels, I studied CS-math-STEM type shit, so my skills are in demand in Silicon Valley. For the past 5 years, I've worked in Silicon Valley / the Bay Area with a bunch of normies (you know the type, the soyboy expression "let's unpack this" self-deluding fuckers) and a few Chads who do sales or product. Obviously, the Chads and normies hope to pass on the hard work to the CoderCel and go fuck Stacy (in the case of Chad) or desperately orbit Stacy (in the case of Norman the Normie). So anytime I join a new company, for the first 2 months or so, I roll with it - I do lots of work, add a lot to the codebase all over, check in a shitload to GitHub.

By the end of month 2, I'm in a position where the company can't fire me unless they want to lose all sorts of knowledge about how their code works, end up really far behind. So that's when I know I have the Chads and Normans by the balls, and I start not giving a fuck. Showing up to work late and high, skipping meetings, being my real and dismissive self at work. And really, there's nothing they can do about it. I just keep chilling, not giving 2 shits about the work, and eventually the project blows up but I jump ship before that happens, jump over to another start-up whose Chad CEO convinced some dumbass Saudi VC to give him too much Series B money, and I start the process over again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's important to note also I exaggerate the shit out of my resume every time I'm jumping jobs. Like, I pretend I have tons of experience with some new web framework that I read about on some Medium blog post, that 90% of the time the dumbass CEO interviewing me doesn't understand - so it's easy to bullshit and pretend I'm an expert on it. Also creatively edit my past job descriptions to make it sound like I worked a lot with some given technology in a past job - I have resume templates for data science, web dev, backend engineer, etc etc that I modify as I see fit. And as for references, I have a few TrueCel brothers who are always happy to stand in as my past job references - we have each others' backs.

At one point, when the money was really flowing around 2016-2017, I even started working for a second and third company while pulling this routine, was getting 3 paychecks at once. Good times, good times, or as good as they can get for an incel. I could Ubercope to the max!

Look, our fucked up society hates us incels for no reason other than existing and being ugly. We owe this society NOTHING. If you are a braincel in a position to make money while not giving a fuck, you owe it to every other incel out there to not give a fuck at work while running off with as much cash as possible. Would love to share and exchange more tips about being a SlackerCel, maybe network and find people who want to really build up a network of fellow SlackerCels who can be each others' references, bullshit our way to as much cash as possible. And of course, would also love to hear about the Ubercopes people have.
Its over for lowiqcels

This is some real high IQ darktriadmaxxing.

I would of slacked at my old job but they were constantly watching you and unless you stayed in the bathroom forever there was no hiding

I slack big at my job but can only really afford average copes.

hey boyo can you drop me a hundred in your free time? thank you very much

drop a brother some dollar sometime
I live in a slavic hellhole

Based, but dont the HR stacies started talking about you? They all know each other in these industrial hotspots after all.

How do you get drugs? Purely hypothetically as an incel with no social circle of course. I'd never do drugs

More amazed that you would prefer to stay at silicon valley with a bunch of insufferable bluepilled normies/incels in denial then move to sea and do some random coding job and get a wife.

Buy me a gaming pc pls, i need to cope

Based, but dont the HR stacies started talking about you? They all know each other in these industrial hotspots after all.

Always remember: Stacies and Chads are all self serving pieces of shit. Why would Stacy's dumb ass care? She just wants the signing bonus from recruiting me to a new job. Stacy jumps ship between companies at least as much as I do. She's also leaving a dumpster fire behind everywhere.

The American economy is a fucking joke at this point - the Stacy's and Chads jump around scraping money however they can, the Normies are too dumb to know any better and actually try to be productive. As incels, our understanding of the blackpill should at least make us better than the Normies insofar as we shouldn't fall for the bullshit and actually care or try.
More amazed that you would prefer to stay at silicon valley with a bunch of insufferable bluepilled normies/incels in denial then move to sea and do some random coding job and get a wife.

It's because I find the idea of a noodlewhore who only wants me for my money and/or whiteness to be absolutely repulsive and untrustworthy.
How do you get drugs? Purely hypothetically as an incel with no social circle of course. I'd never do drugs
In San Francisco they're kinda just... everywhere.

Last edited:
Strong 2nd post!

Welcome to the club 1/4 asser! (Lol)

I stay away from hard drugs as a rule. I get addicted to things easily, mostly due to treating them as a coping mechnism for loneliness. If I got addicted to hard drugs I know for sure it would be a hole I could never dig myself out of.