Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Slavcel found in his apartment in Stockholm after being dead for 3 years.

This is our future. This is what awaits us.

He might actually be the oldest trucel to ever be documented

@mylifeistrash

Thats how we're gonna die. Our bodies will have decayed by the time they are found

Thats how we're gonna die. Our bodies will have decayed by the time they are found
Hard truth.
No one will care about us.

@wasted12years
Are u from sweden

@wasted12years
Are u from sweden
Yes want me to translate it? I'm sure Google does a pretty Good job too.

"Neighbours noticed his mailbox was overflooding with mail. They found old food in his fridge, the lights and radio was on. He was the quite one when he was wageslaving. Stopped working 1990."

Cases like these are pretty rare ngl. I'm sure they will be more common in the near future.

Brutal slavpill.

"Neighbours noticed his mailbox was overflooding with mail. They found old food in his fridge, the lights and radio was on. He was the quite one when he was wageslaving. Stopped working 1990."

How was his electricity still working if he was dead and didn't pay the bills? Or did he have bills paid automatically by the bank? JFL at this oldcel getting pension from the cucked Swedish government for 3 extra years after he died. At least something good out of this. That's less money for them to pay for abortions and sodomy propaganda.

How does this happen? In the USA if you don't pay water, electric, ect. they come turn it off.

Brutal slavpill.

How was his electricity still working if he was dead and didn't pay the bills? Or did he have bills paid automatically by the bank? JFL at this oldcel getting pension from the cucked Swedish government for 3 extra years after he died. At least something good out of this. That's less money for them to pay for abortions and sodomy propaganda.
The rent was automatically charged from his bank account every month according to the article.

The rent was automatically charged from his bank account every month according to the article.

He cucked the cucked Swedish government hard. Just calculate how much money they had to pay him over those three years. He also polluted the (((environment))) with electricity he was using. Greta hates slavcels.

He cucked the cucked Swedish government hard. Just calculate how much money they had to pay him over those three years. He also polluted the (((environment))) with electricity he was using. Greta hates slavcels.
Swedes are notorious slavophobes.

LDAR done right :feelskek:

When incels decide to rope

They're intimidated by Slavic masculinity.
I honestly think they are. From my experience Slavic immigrants Testmog and lowibhibmog native Swedes from Haparanda to Belgrad, and they are just as tall. Since swedes are naturally exremely high inhib they feel intimidated.

I honestly think they are. From my experience Slavic immigrants Testmog and lowibhibmog native Swedes from Haparanda to Belgrad, and they are just as tall. Since swedes are naturally exremely high inhib they feel intimidated.

Brutal, high inhib is ok when you mog but it's a death sentence when you are mogged, especially with regards to T.
Do Swedish women drop their fellow countrymen and bang Slavic Chads instead?

Brutal, high inhib is ok when you mog but it's a death sentence when you are mogged, especially with regards to T.
Do Swedish women drop their fellow countrymen and bang Slavic Chads instead?
Maybe. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (only exemple I could think of) is hailed as a hero in Sweden and he married a swedish foid.

I would leave the door unlocked and maybe an automatic machine calling the emergency services?

I dont want to make it harder for the poor sucker who has to clean it up.

Swedes are notorious slavophobes.
I'm not, i work with them daily. Slavs are quite common when it comes to stealing/burgulary maybe that's why they've gotten a bad reputation here, but it's more often Lithuanians and Latvians, not really 100% slavs. Power tools and vehicles often go missing.

Maybe. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (only exemple I could think of) is hailed as a hero in Sweden and he married a swedish foid.
Just be a 6'5 top tier football player bro

I'm not, i work with them daily. Slavs are quite common when it comes to stealing/burgulary maybe that's why they've gotten a bad reputation here, but it's more often Lithuanians and Latvians, not really 100% slavs. Power tools and vehicles often go missing.
Yes that is correct. But there is also ”Muh big bad Russia” narrative currently and historically. Some boomers associate slavs with serbian war crimes. I must admit i’m a little biased due to being a bit of a slavophile ngl tbh.

He is a Vladislav (Slavic version of Chad).

How much does he mog you from zero to Zlatan?

Yes that is correct. But there is also ”Muh big bad Russia” narrative currently and historically. Some boomers associate slavs with serbian war crimes. I must admit i’m a little biased due to being a bit of a slavophile ngl tbh.
Russian fear mongering is very common in the news here.

Footballmaxxing is very popular in Sweden.

Freddie Ljungberg mogs me from the old Highbury stadium to Vladivostok.

TALKSPORT-Ljungberg.jpg

and that's why u dont live till ur 70s as an incel, because no one will give a flying fuck about u

I don't think I will be found

How does this happen? In the USA if you don't pay water, electric, ect. they come turn it off.
You can set it up automatically. That way they won't find your body until your bank account runs out.

If don't die of a stupid illness first because normie god didn't choose to spare incels from them

Slavs are the curries of the white people. RIP currycel.

Even water?

In UK they legally can not turn it off because it's a human right that everyone have access to clean water.
I don’t think that’s correct. You will just have it garnished from your wages eventually.

In the US, if you have city supplied water they will just turn off your water after a few months of late payment. Lots and lots of people have well water here that they pump out of the water table for free. (minus water pump electricity costs) Ours was 200ft deep, nice and clean water.

I don’t think that’s correct. You will just have it garnished from your wages eventually.

If you are a domestic (non-business customer), water companies can't, by law, disconnect or restrict your water supply if you owe them money.

Whenever you get a bill, check to make sure it's your bill and has been worked out correctly. After sending your bill, a water company may:

• send one or more reminder notices, with the final notice giving you seven days to pay. If you have more than one unpaid water bill, you should get separate reminder notices for each bill
  • telephone you to ask for payment
  • pass your debt to a debt recovery agent.
As a last resort, the company can take you to court to get a county court judgment to recover the money you owe. You may then get a notice of enforcement from a firm of bailiffs telling you they are going to come round. If they come, they could take goods to sell to pay the money you owe.

Source

Bosnians are usually tallfags. But that obviously is no advantage in Sweden.