Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Slavcel Is Trying To Kill Himself With 1 Litre Of Vodka (YouTube Video)

You can die from one litre hard alc? This is very unsettling...

i dont really know. but at least it was his intention.. as you can read it in the description under his video

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

Yes, alcohol poisoning is a thing, if this video is real then he probably puked all of the vodka shortly after.

Yes, alcohol poisoning is a thing, if this video is real then he probably puked all of the vodka shortly after.
I wouldn't of even managed even 20ml before I start wrenching and spewing my ring.

Typical Slav male look. 5'10 height, short norwooding head and skinny fat with glasses .The room in the background and the shitty television. It is completely over for him.

alcohol mogs me

Typical Slav male look. 5'10 height, short norwooding head and skinny fat with glasses .The room in the background and the shitty television. It is completely over for him.
Don't forget that he is an alcoholic most likely too :lul:

mogs me

I wonder why he doesn't value his life

This is going to be me, but I'm going to do it on Mars in 2029. I'm going to help set up the alcohol industry on mars because ethanol will be needed for various industrial and medical applications, plus it will help absorb excess crop yields. Recreational use will likely be restricted to certain locked down quarters due to obvious reasons. But with my close proximity to the stills, I should be able to get some moonshine and carry out the final stage of my plan. I'll chug a 40 ounce bottle and head out of the airlock never to be seen again.

Vodka is fucking disgusting, i really wouldn't be able to do that, he must hate his life even more than me.

1L in one sitting would fuck you up, but probably not be enough to kill you. Heavy alcoholics can drink that much every day.

He might not have died but he probably felt like it. I drank two 5ths of vodka in a single day last week and was throwing up for two days straight.

He probably vomited all of it up. Alcohol poisoning is an in effective suicide method

Could anyone else hear he was gagging in a slav accent?

brutal

Last edited:
At one point I used to watch videos like these a lot.
Back when I became an alcoholic

He probably vomited all of it up. Alcohol poisoning is an in effective suicide method

Not really. It could ruin your liver for the rest of your life, but might no necessarily kill you. Blunt force trauma is the only sure way to off yourself.
Not really. It could ruin your liver for the rest of your life, but might no necessarily kill you. Blunt force trauma is the only sure way to off yourself.
[/QUOT

Never mind, misread your post

Last edited:
He won’t die, but he will feel like COMPLETE shit for 2-3 days for sure. He probably threw up like crazy too, even the vomit will smell of vodka. I have a video of me chugging a 75cl Jack Daniels, I would post it here but I don’t want to be doxxed.

He shut his account, is he alive?