Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slavcels posing with their noodle wives

Lifefuel for a slav like me. But I also feel bad for the rice men in indonesia tbh

A comment on r*ddit

"
now where is our serbian wives in Indonesia
"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Lifefuel for a slav like me. But I also feel bad for the rice men there tbh

A comment on r*ddit

"
now where is our serbian wives in Indonesia
"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsrope:
I think average height in Indonesia is even lower than in Philippines. Abo admixture really fucked them over :feelsrope:

They most be really desperate, but I don't get the guy in the left, he looks like a chadlite

They most be really desperate, but I don't get the guy in the left, he looks like a chadlite
Because slav foids treat their men like shit. He probably just wanted someone who treated him well

Because slav foids treat their men like shit. He probably just wanted someone who treated him well
I always thought that slavic women are more traditional, I guess that my slavic mother isn't that different after all since she treats my father like shit :lul:
also every modern woman is like that regardless of ethnicity

Ngl, pretty much everyone mogs malay SEA even Thais/Viets. The only people below SEA are curries, abos, sub saharan africans, and pygmies.

those poor poor hapa males

I think they are more the kind of guys who otherwise don’t have a women who treats them.

Serbs are also the cucks of the Balkan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back