Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slavlands need to be completely isolated from any Western influence. Slavcels need to patrol our borders like this again

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Bring back the iron curtain and secure the borders of Slavlands from degenerate Western influence

Bring back the iron curtain and secure the borders of Slavlands from degenerate Western influence

Based tbqh the anglo cum skins forced their anglo ways onto us

@Newbie17 would you join the Pohranični straž to protect Slavlands?

Aint going to happen. The citites are already lost.

Aint going to happen. The citites are already lost.

All the pro-Western Slavs should be encouraged to emigrate then just close the borders and laugh at them while the West falls apart and they're desperate to get back in.

tfw you've finally coughed up the jewpill

Slavs are already fucked tbh

slavlands need to be walled off once again before its too late.slavpill is the key to victory

Yugoslavcels guarding the borders of Slavlands.

Sonor percussion good stuff made in Germany.

I wish buddy boyo I wish

The west has spread its tentacles far and wide, and nothing is sacred for it.
But don't worry, it was all worth it so that Birkenstock can have his very own hotel in Split...

Don't let western chad take your foids, secure the borders

I know slavs very well. You are incel there only if you are absolutely -10 out of 10. Slav women say that a man should be just a little bit more good looking than an ape. If you don't drink and have a decent job, you can score a young stacy.

I know slavs very well. You are incel there only if you are absolutely -10 out of 10. Slav women say that a man should be just a little bit more good looking than an ape. If you don't drink and have a decent job, you can score a young stacy.

JFL if you think it's like this in 2020. :bluepill:

JFL if you think it's like this in 2020. :bluepill:

I don't think. I know. No, I'm not talking about Moscow, Piter or even Ekaterinburg, but a girl from Muhosransk will do.
What's your height?

Last edited:
Build a giant wall

I am glad of my Slavic genes

Won't happen. Anglo men are gonna start invading the Slavlands in droves because of raging hypergamy in the West. EEmaxxing is the SEAmaxxing of the 2020's