Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Slavoj Zizek vs Jordan Peterson debate

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

So, did you watch it? What are your thoughts?

I'm 60% into it at the moment and very interesting, high IQ shit. It's a bit frustrating how not even fringe/ostracized academic figures can muster the courage to bring up the women question, though (I hope I'm proven wrong in the next 40% of it, but I don't think I will).

Last edited:
Zizek is a cuck who once said <<The universality of egalitarian human rights implies its own exception, its own reversal – the domain of sexuality which should by definition remain “unjust”>>

Zizek is a cuck who once said <<The universality of egalitarian human rights implies its own exception, its own reversal – the domain of sexuality which should by definition remain “unjust”>>
Well he analysed correctly, doesn't mean he agrees or did he?

It's very well possible to educate the fortunate about the blackpill and elevate the unfortunate through different means.
It's an act of balance in the end. Freedom comes in two forms positive and negative. Where we grant people things like shelter and food, we also have to think about sex etc..

Last edited:
I didn't know that. I disagree. Peterson's enforcement of monogamy idea is much superior.

He's intelligent, no doubt about it, but he's too much confused and all over the place, he mogs even me at that. I give him props for at least admitting all the errors and disastrous consequences of Marxism, as well as for saying SJWism and identity politics are bullshit.

He's like a "good leftist", but still a leftist.

Well he analysed correctly, doesn't mean you have to agree or did he?
Yeah indeed I don't criticize his analysis but the fact that he actually SUPPORT the maintenance of those inequalities to preserve "muh egalitarian rights".

Peterson annoys me tbh.
It's a bit frustrating how not even fringe/ostracized academic figures can muster the courage to bring up the woman question
It's essentially a way to destroy any ability to realte to normies which you possess, it's so polarizing that nobody will touch it, not to mention it immediately turns all but a fraction of a percentage of foids against you.

I didn't know that. I disagree.

He's intelligent, no doubt about it, but he's too much confused and all over the place, he mogs even me at that. I give him props for at least admitting all the errors and disastrous consequences of Marxism, as well as for saying SJWism and identity politics are bullshit.

He's like a "good leftist", but still a leftist.
If you search for a "good leftist" don't look at Zizek but at the Italian philosopher Diego Fusaro, who despite being marxist stil criticize the sexual (((freedom))) that's disgregating both family and society.

If you search for a "good leftist" don't look at Zizek but at the Italian philosopher Diego Fusaro, who despite being marxist stil criticize the sexual (((freedom))) that's disgregating both family and society.
Thanks for the recommendation. What I meant with that is that at least Zizek has some intellectual integrity, unlike most academic leftists (almost a pleonasm at this point).

In my first "introduction to literary theory" class, for instance, my professor talked about the 20th century and its massacres; he mentioned pretty much every single one of them but the Marxist ones. He didn't mention any, not China, not the USSR, not the Holodomor, etc, and those were pretty much the biggest genocides in human history.

Watching Jordan Peterson speak for 2 hours 37 minutes?

I’ll pass

brb washing my penis

Peterson has always struck me as a pseudo intellectual whose academic pursuit and call to fame entirely consists in finding unique ways to regurgitate ideas that have been around since the 1800s while not fully grasping said ideas himself. The "academic" field of psychology is more or less a meme field at this point

Peterson has always struck me as a pseudo intellectual whose academic pursuit and call to fame entirely consists in finding unique ways to regurgitate ideas that have been around since the 1800s while not fully grasping said ideas himself

I want both them to be dead and mutilated.

two sides of the same (((nose)))

Peterson brushed the women problem at 2:15:00. But he never tackles it fully...

Just clean your room, bro!. Women luv dat shit bro!. Especially while they be riding Tyrone while you're watching bro!.

Fuckin pseudo intellectuals. The biggest lie ever told is that humans are social creatures. No, we're fuckin not. Fuck society. Isn't it ironic that the first society was build on babylon which literally means confusion?.

I've met real life African nomads in the Sahara desert. Happiest mother fuckers I've ever seen. And they literally live in tents.

Wow I have to watch this. Been waiting for this for some time.