Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Even the Slavic "Chad" looks like an ogre

Yeah but you were speaking as if that was the slavic equivalent of a western chad. He's just not a chad, slavs probably have less chads per capita than western europeans but they exist.

Chad = whoever is in top 20% in terms of looks in given location. In Slavlands, he is the equivalent of a "Chad" in this sense. He is top 20% in terms of looks in Poland.

if slavs are white they are supposed to be as attractive as other whites yet slavs are considered the ugliest men in the world

Chad = whoever is in top 20% in terms of looks in given location. In Slavlands, he is the equivalent of a "Chad" in this sense. He is top 20% in terms of looks in Poland.
I disagree with that definition tbh. My definition of Chad is 8/10 or better male. Some places have way more chads than other places.

I disagree with that definition tbh. My definition of Chad is 8/10 or better male. Some places have way more chads than other places.

Your definition of Chad serves no purpose other than some lookism obsession that has no relevance in real life. Your "Chad" already has a definition of its own and that is male model. Chad = whoever women desperately want to be with (for free), eg. a top 20% male. By your logic there would be hardly any Chads in entire countries, making the definition useless from the incel perspective, since you would need a new term to define sexually successful men there.

Your definition of Chad serves no purpose other than some lookism obsession that has no relevance in real life. Your "Chad" already has a definition of its own and that is male model. Chad = whoever women desperately want to be with (for free), eg. a top 20% male. By your logic there would be hardly any Chads in entire countries, making the definition useless from the incel perspective, since you would need a new term to define sexually successful men there.
But then you're assuming that a foid would be as much willing to date and fuck a, let's say, 6/10 guy if he was the best available where she lived as she would be willing to date and fuck a 9/10 gigachad.

Maybe that's somewhat true for foids who live in isolated areas and never even saw a 9/10 guy, but nowadays, most of the world has internet or at least other things from globalization, they know how the absolute best looks like.