Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Even the Slavic "Chad" looks like an ogre

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This is Polish heavyweight boxer Mariusz Wach.

Technically, he should have been a giga Chad. He has strong ultra-masculine jaw, he is 6'8'', and isn't norwooding despite being almost 40.

Yes there's just something "off" about him though. He can't escape Slavic.

There is no jaw for your Slavic

There is no height for your Slavic

He is living proof that even if you get top tier Chad jaw, height and hair genetics as a Slav, you will still look like an ogre. Of course he still mogs us, but he's not Chad-tier by Western standards despite his jaw and height.

Mariusz_Wach.JPG

0007DS6AT0F5GV1H-C122-F4.jpg

8389386-mariusz-wach-900-617.jpg

This is the best looking a Slav can get and he's still not even a chadlite for Western standards.

High-tier normie at best who fightmaxxed, ogremaxxed and boxingmaxxed.

It's over:

mariusz-wach.jpg

Last edited:
Slavs aren't even human honestly.

I always laugh too myself when people call them white

/pol/ will deny this.

Two Slavic ogres don't impress the stacy ring card girl:

artur-szpilka-i-mariusz-wach.jpg

Slavs aren't even human honestly.

I always laugh too myself when people call them white

>tfw you're mixed with every race on the planet but you come out looking Russian/Lithuanian but you're mostly Hungarian and Afro Mexican.
>tfw you have Zulu Tyrone DNA and Mongolian Khan DNA but you look like a Slavic Guillermo Del Toro.

Genes are conspiring with women, ngl.

Also, slaves are the real life version of the ugly bastard tag on hentai sites

Last edited:
i’ve met russians better looking than him

bro JBW only somewhat works with Slavs,

some slavs literally look like ethnics if they were photoshopped white

TL;DR slavs(non aryan looking ones like OP) are nonwhite

the only type of slav that could pull JBW successfully is Ivan Drago

Chin

look at that fucking chin lol

this is the exact opposite of the prettyboy

they still mog ethnics

High T ogres all look like shit.

TL;DR slavs(non aryan looking ones like OP) are nonwhite

Are the Irish and Hungarians white?
Irish look very pasty Arabs to me.
And the Hungarians kind look Asian.

slavs and scandinavians are the only pure white ethnicities

Are the Irish and Hungarians white?
Irish look very pasty Arabs to me.
And the Hungarians kind look Asian.
JBW means your phenotype also has to be white

so no

Irish and Hungarians arent(for JBW sake)

Makes sense when Hitler called them subhuman

LOL @ this coping. This guys jaw and chin are classic thug chad. He gets pussy. He does.

Comment 9p2xSwcl32kV3Drg0EcSNjJBIfYHQ4eYw400
Comment JMxlFSvEJKQL5Xwp2LGa9igJJokMFrvVw400
Comment pRkNZKJmmF3dPXvF9ZRmAAm17mVlOiQIw400
Comment oEykfbDvm7B0Lg9mkXtVkHjf5NuWsBnNw400
Comment xAWlmv5PZ4CEGj1LVG48gG4zLHv1bxcHw400
Chrome 2018 04 23 12 32 12
Chrome 2018 09 17 14 37 12
Chrome 2018 09 17 14 32 53
Chrome 2018 09 17 14 37 49
Chrome 2018 09 17 14 25 01
Chrome 2018 09 17 12 13 00
Chrome 2018 09 17 11 59 24

Chrome 2018 04 23 12 50 14
ethnics > polakcels

over for polakcels

russians aren't much better
Russian incels 3
89289920 OMHS3XUNUZM5XCCW
UWZ8sgO6Wkk
Unnamed
BVlJaVMqPwE
Russia gaymaxxxing
Russian incel 2
Russian incel 4

russian chads:
834c685a562e47df88e467fceecead21
Russian chad

Last edited:
Whats the point of these threads, literally every sub race or race has its own individual subhumans

The truth is, pretty boy twink Chads will always mog ogremaxed individuals. Lean, tall, good-looking guy with nicely chiseled face is the peak masculinity for women. He wears all his wonderful genes on display.

Whats the point of these threads, literally every sub race or race has its own individual subhumans
slavs on average are uglier than most white genotypes that's why slav roasties are fucking anyone but their own males

Going to slavland next week, will report back if they can tell if i'm Anglo on sight.

I am amazed at how so many people still can't tell a Chad from an Ogre after 40 years on the forums.

This is the best looking a Slav can get
Why does everyone on the internet talk shit about "slavs" and think every "slav" looks like a low class Russian subhuman? It's a stupid linguistic term, not an ethnicity. People also keep using Russian and slavic interchangeably. Russians aren't even pure Europeans/Slavs. They're a group of mixed eastern/asian tribes and the "european" Russians are heavily mixed with asians/mongoloids and Finns.
This is not the best looking a "slav" can get, you dumb western cunt.
I'll never understand the prevailing anti-slavic sentiment on the internet. Is it because of the hitler memes/myths?

The amount of cherrypicking in discussions about Slavs is incredible. I bet it's mostly coping ethnics who talk shit about Slavs to feel better about themselves.
You're an absolute idiot if you think Slovaks, Czechs, Slovenes, Croats etc. are on the same level as ethnics. Look these ethnicities up and you'll realize you're delusional and coping, but you already know this. Ethnics who try to claim Slavs as ethnic are the biggest copers on this planet. Go to fucking eastern EU (European Union) and get mogged to death, you dumb retarded coper.

I live in a "Slavic" country and people here look like any other Europeans. There's many tall Chads and prettyboys here.

inb4 some faggy mod bans me for Chadworship. It's not chadworship, I'm making a counter argument.
>le this is the best looking a Slav can get
I am amazed at how so many people still can't tell a Chad from an Ogre after 40 years on the forums.
They think Chad is anyone who looks strong and angry.
Chad looks very approachable, he has facial harmony and a perfect blend of attractive masculine and slightly feminine/adrogynous features.
By attractive masculine features I'm referring to good facial harmony, good smile and teeth (wide smile, wide palate, good large teeth, full lips), good hairline, attractive angular facial features that are not comically large or small (OP's example has comically large chin/jaw and small eyes, poor harmony, primitive features.)

Attachments

• 8af216802e9582617d5ab5d5e5020c54.png
    8af216802e9582617d5ab5d5e5020c54.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 1494117012748.jpg
    1494117012748.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 1495763736556.jpg
    1495763736556.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1495759284239.jpg
    1495759284239.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 1495750437406.jpg
    1495750437406.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1495744013757.jpg
    1495744013757.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Why does everyone on the internet talk shit about "slavs" and think every "slav" looks like a low class Russian subhuman? It's a stupid linguistic term, not an ethnicity. People also keep using Russian and slavic interchangeably. Russians aren't even pure Europeans/Slavs. They're a group of mixed eastern/asian tribes and the "european" Russians are heavily mixed with asians/mongoloids and Finns.
I'll never understand the prevailing anti-slavic sentiment on the internet. Is it because of the hitler memes/myths?

The amount of cherrypicking in discussions about Slavs is incredible. I bet it's mostly coping ethnics who talk shit about Slavs to feel better about themselves.
You're an absolute idiot if you think Slovaks, Czechs, Slovenes, Croats etc. are on the same level as ethnics. Look these ethnicities up and you'll realize you're delusional and coping, but you already know this. Ethnics who try to claim Slavs as ethnic are the biggest copers on this planet. Go to fucking eastern EU (European Union) and get mogged to death, you dumb retarded coper.

I live in a "Slavic" country and people here look like any other Europeans. There's many tall Chads and prettyboys here.

inb4 some faggy mod bans me for Chadworship. It's not chadworship, I'm making a counter argument.

Chad has facial harmony and a perfect blend of attractive masculine and slightly feminine/adrogynous features.
By attractive masculine features I'm referring to good facial harmony, good smile and teeth (wide smile, wide palate, good large teeth, full lips), angular facial features that are not comically large or small (OP's example has comically large chin/jaw and tiny eyes.)
slav boy mad
brown man bad

This is Polish heavyweight boxer Mariusz Wach.

Technically, he should have been a giga Chad. He has strong ultra-masculine jaw, he is 6'8'', and isn't norwooding despite being almost 40.

Yes there's just something "off" about him though. He can't escape Slavic.

There is no jaw for your Slavic

There is no height for your Slavic

He is living proof that even if you get top tier Chad jaw, height and hair genetics as a Slav, you will still look like an ogre. Of course he still mogs us, but he's not Chad-tier by Western standards despite his jaw and height.

Mariusz_Wach.JPG

0007DS6AT0F5GV1H-C122-F4.jpg

8389386-mariusz-wach-900-617.jpg

This is the best looking a Slav can get and he's still not even a chadlite for Western standards.

High-tier normie at best who fightmaxxed, ogremaxxed and boxingmaxxed.

It's over:

mariusz-wach.jpg

He is Chadlite... Lol

slav boy mad
brown man bad
Keep coping. You're absolutely delusional, shitskin. It's obvious that most of the anti-Slavic sentiment comes from ethnics and almost every time someone starts these Slavic threads it's a coping angry subhuman/shitskin/mutt.
It's funny because the majority of 4chan /pol/ and /int/ users are ethnic or mixed, especially the American posters.
Again, go to Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Poland and you'll realize how wrong you are. You know this, though, but you're coping.
You're not equal to eastern Europeans, stop deluding yourself.

The following is not meant for you, dumb shitskin. It's for the mods. Before a mod bans me for calling this idiot a shitskin, he called me slav boy which is similar to "whiteboy." It's a "racist" term shitskins use for whites. If he gets to talk shit about my race and not get banned, I get to talk shit too.
He started the racist shit. Shitskins get away with it all the time, but when a European calls a shitskin a shitskin we get banned or warned immediately. I'm tired of this double standard.
It's a stupid rule anyway. This is not reddit, twitter or a safespace. If you can't handle being called a shitskin then go to reddit.
Cope if you think its just ethnics
The anti-Slavic sentiment comes mainly from /pol/ and /int/. The majority of users there are ethnic or mixed, especially the American posters.
Even most of the "alt-right" nerds there are ethnic, mixed or clearly mixed mutts who delude themselves into thinking they're white. These are the people constantly talking about Slavs being subhuman. For some reason muslims/immigrants in Europe also hate Slavs.

If you think regular normalfags think Slavs are "ethnic", you're delusional. There's many Slavic-Americans and they're all regular white people. Absolutely no one considers them non-white. Examples are Stipe Miocic, John Malkovich, John Kasich, Bill Belichick, Travis Jankowsky, Dan Ortovsky etc.

Last edited:

Chad looks very approachable, he has facial harmony and a perfect blend of attractive masculine and slightly feminine/adrogynous features.
By attractive masculine features I'm referring to good facial harmony, good smile and teeth (wide smile, wide palate, good large teeth, full lips), good hairline, attractive angular facial features that are not comically large or small (OP's example has comically large chin/jaw and small eyes, poor harmony, primitive features.)

I am Slavic. I'm just realistic enough to point out that we are not attractive at all. The good looking "Slavs" you talk about in Czech republic, Slovenia etc. are of Germanic ancestry. They're not Slavic. These countries belong to German Holy Roman Empire, they were heavily germanized, a lot of people have German last names to this day etc.

I see these Germanic "Slavic" Chads all the time, they prove nothing other that if you don't have predominantly Germanic ancestry it's likely over for you.

Real Slavs are Mongolic and Asiatic looking and are the biggest truecels around.

Also, why do you talk about Russia when the guy I posted is Pole?

The rest of your post is Chad worship. If you think you as a Slav are so good-looking, why are you posting here and not slaying?

Also the men you posted aren't even good looking, Nordic pretty boys mog them to oblivion.

Women don't want anything to do with Slavs when there are other races around. Literally every foreign race mogs us Slavs. We are the rice of Europe.

Even Roosh who is slavophile pointed this out in his podcast, he said that local women in Ukraine and Poland will go for ANY man who doesn't look like a local man (Slav)

You need to take the brutal slavpill and accept the truecel Slavic status, if you're really Slavic.

Before a mod bans me for calling this idiot a shitskin, he called me slav boy which is similar to "whiteboy." It's a "racist" term shitskins use for whites. If he gets to talk shit about my race and not get banned, I get to talk shit too.
He started the racist shit. Shitskins get away with it all the time, but when a European calls a shitskin a shitskin we get banned or warned immediately. I'm tired of this double standard.
It's a stupid rule anyway. This is not reddit, twitter or a safespace. If you can't handle being called a shitskin then go to reddit.
I'm not being racist, I just pointed that you're mad and blames brown people for it.

Truthpilled as fuck bro, literally where I am i see plenty of people with a very similar genetic makeup for Nordics. Imagine even remotely trying there and you just end up getting mogged by low inhib nordic mixed guys. OP Is right but its really cherrypicked most are just actually Russians mixed with recent mongol blood or turkish. Some of them are even cherrypicked fucking Tatars jus tlol

Last edited:
I am Slavic
Slavic or Russian, Ukrainian (turkic/mongoloid)? There's a massive difference.
The good looking "Slavs" you talk about in Czech republic, Slovenia etc. are of Germanic ancestry.
You're a delusional liar. "Every good looking eastern European is a German bro." The vast majority of good looking slavs don't have german last names or roots. You're making this up because you're a faggot. You're an unattractive "slav" (probably russian mongoloid) and you're coping by claiming all slavs are like you.
Not one of the Chads I know have a germanic last name or any known german ancestry.
Also, why do you talk about Russia when the guy I posted is Pole?
Because it's a cherrypicked photo of a guy who looks like a stereotypical unattractive russian. You know what you did and you get my point.
Real Slavs are Mongolic and Asiatic looking and are the biggest truecels around.
No. Real Slavs live in Europe and have 100% European DNA. You're not European, you're russian. Russians aren't Slavs nor are they European. Russians are on the same level as Turks.
Also the men you posted aren't even good looking, Nordic pretty boys mog them to oblivion.
Incredible levels of coping. How can you be so disingenuous?
The rest of your post is Chad worship.
That's not how that works faggot. I was making my argument. Explain to me how I'm chadworshipping, cunt? If you get to cherrypick to make an argument, I get to do it too.
If you think you as a Slav are so good-looking, why are you posting here and not slaying?
I never said this, you disingenuous lying piece of shit cunt. Fucking quote me where I said I'm good looking.
Women don't want anything to do with Slavs when there are other races around. Literally every foreign race mogs us Slavs. We are the rice of Europe.
No, you delusional scum. Women don't want anything to do with unattractive men of any race, PERIOD. You think attractive Slavs don't make foids wet? Stop posting anti-Slavic threads, you faggot.
I'm not being racist, I just pointed that you're mad and blames brown people for it.
Ok, dirty shitskin subhuman.

Last edited:
He would be Chad in western society just cause of his pure dominance .
Tall + frame + chinmog + high t

Chechens mog Russians badly. They are not really a "chad race" but much more scary looking and more aeshetically pleasing.
Basically Arabs minus the African element.

slavs are not even a race but a linguistic group

And yes, they have on average, the most ugly looking males of all the white sub-species (considering a russians/ukranian make up the majority of slav speaking population)

probably due to disgenic causes (vodka, pigsty living condition, revolutions were they culled the best of their peoples, and wars)

Last edited:
JBW means your phenotype also has to be white

so no

Irish and Hungarians arent(for JBW sake)
Wtf... you're saying Irish and Hungarians don't pass as white for JBW? Uhh... they definitely 100% do. Even lighter Middle Easterners do. There are Iranians running JBW in SEA.

He would be Chad in western society just cause of his pure dominance .
Tall + frame + chinmog + high t
He's not Chad anywhere because he's unattractive. It's got nothing to do with his race.
Retarded copers on this forum need to understand once and for all what Chad means. Chad doesn't mean strong, primitive and angry-looking.

He's not Chad anywhere because he's unattractive. It's got nothing to do with his race.
Retarded copers on this forum need to understand once and for all what Chad means. Chad doesn't mean strong, primitive and angry-looking.
I stand by my words .
He may not be a prettyboy but hes extremely masculine and dominant .
If a guy mogs the entire room with his heigth and frame if he enters , then hes chad .
stop coping .

If a guy mogs the entire room with his heigth and frame if he enters , then hes chad .
Delusional. He gets turbomogged by the likes of Lachowski any day. The subhuman OP posted is not even a high tier normie. He's a size maxxed primitive-looking low IQ normie. People fear and respect him, but that's that. He doesn't make any woman wet, especially if he's standing next to actual Chads.