Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Even the Slavic "Chad" looks like an ogre

Slavic or Russian, Ukrainian (turkic/mongoloid)? There's a massive difference.

You're a delusional liar. "Every good looking eastern European is a German bro." The vast majority of good looking slavs don't have german last names or roots. You're making this up because you're a faggot. You're an unattractive "slav" (probably russian mongoloid) and you're coping by claiming all slavs are like you.
Not one of the Chads I know have a germanic last name or any known german ancestry.

Because it's a cherrypicked photo of a guy who looks like a stereotypical unattractive russian. You know what you did and you get my point.

No. Real Slavs live in Europe and have 100% European DNA. You're not European, you're russian. Russians aren't Slavs nor are they European. Russians are on the same level as Turks.

Incredible levels of coping. How can you be so disingenuous?

That's not how that works faggot. I was making my argument. Explain to me how I'm chadworshipping, cunt? If you get to cherrypick to make an argument, I get to do it too.

I never said this, you disingenuous lying piece of shit cunt. Fucking quote me where I said I'm good looking.

No, you delusional scum. Women don't want anything to do with unattractive men of any race, PERIOD. You think attractive Slavs don't make foids wet? Stop posting anti-Slavic threads, you faggot.

How is this an anti-Slavic thread on an incel forum where we're basically competing who the biggest truecel is?

Why would you brag how good looking your race is on an incel forum?

If anything, you're braging and talking as if you were some coping nationalist.

I mean, you Slavic pretty boy, why don't you slay if Slavs are so good looking then? If you think your fellow Slavs mog you, why don't you go somewhere else and pull off "just be white" or "just be Slav" for that matter?

All I know about me is that I'm as Slavic looking as I can be and I get mogged by Germanic-looking "Slavic" men and whites from the West all the time. I don't get any type of "white privilege" from my looks. If I go to the West I will immediately be looked upon as foreigner because I look different from local whites.

I made these threads to prove that Slavs are largely unattractive to women and that "just be white" is not legit for us because we don't look like whites (Germanics/Anglos). There are some Slavs who do but that's mainly because of the large Germanic admixture because of history. There are also southern Slavs who are "dark tall and handsome" because of their specific ethnic mixture. But for real Slavs like Poles, you can see that they're not considered attractive. Even Roosh said so.

If a guy mogs the entire room with his heigth and frame if he enters , then hes chad .
just go to a disabled retard room bro!
Slavic or Russian, Ukrainian (turkic/mongoloid)? There's a massive difference.
No, you delusional scum. Women don't want anything to do with unattractive men of any race, PERIOD. You think attractive Slavs don't make foids wet? Stop posting anti-Slavic threads, you faggot.
Dont lump in ukranians with the russians, the minimal 1% of mongol is actually down in the depths of eastern ukraine. Western ukraine is basically where the Slavs actually were. Which were Pre-Slavs and proto-nordids. To assume that they all are mongol is pretty much self hating because you are ugly(not you but in general) since the mongol influence is borderline minimal.

I suggest anyone comes to western ukraine and tell me if you wont get mogged the fuck back to the airport. They are blondes with blue eyes and noticable nordic/balitd admixture. There are still some traces of pre-slavs which have high t(not cherrypicked goblin high t) features.

If I ruled my country I would put eastern Europeans in camps

Dont lump in ukranians with the russians, the minimal 1% of mongol is actually down in the depths of eastern ukraine. Western ukraine is basically where the Slavs actually were. Which were Pre-Slavs and proto-nordids. To assume that they all are mongol is pretty much self hating because you are ugly(not you but in general) since the mongol influence is borderline minimal.

I suggest anyone comes to western ukraine and tell me if you wont get mogged the fuck back to the airport. They are blondes with blue eyes and noticable nordic/balitd admixture. There are still some traces of pre-slavs which have high t(not cherrypicked goblin high t) features.

Western/central ukranians = gothic influence

No wonder they never felt part of Russia & actually welcomed Germany in 1941 as their liberators

Still, not as blonde/aryan as slavs make it sound in internet

average ukranians

68362f7f5f7af26f24c243e146782253.jpg

Makes sense when Hitler called them subhuman
well that's an war time exageration
but there's def something off about russians
nothing like this would happen in western european countries or central

Last edited:
Makes sense when Hitler called them subhuman
(((People))) twisted his words and completely changed what he actually said. He called communists "from the east" subhuman. Back then people used communist and Russian (and later Slavic) interchangeably. Jews immediately started lying and pushing this idea that Hitler called "slavs" subhuman, but that's a disgusting jewish lie created in order to cause infighting between Europeans.
Hitler's plan was to germanize/integrate most Slovaks, Czechs, Poles, Slovenes and Croatians. Anyone who thinks that Nazi Germany was going to genocide tens of millions of Europeans instead of germanizing them is a brainwashed retard.
How is this an anti-Slavic thread on an incel forum where we're basically competing who the biggest truecel is?
Because it's lying (saying Slavs are ethnic, subhuman and "mogged" by all races) and clearly race baiting. You know what you're doing.
Why would you brag how good looking your race is on an incel forum?
Where am I bragging? Again, quote me, you dumb cunt. You're a lying piece of shit.
If anything, you're braging and talking as if you were some coping nationalist.
Coping nationalist? Nationalist of what? The level of strawmanning is incredible here. Dumb lying piece of shit.
I mean, you Slavic pretty boy, why don't you slay if Slavs are so good looking then?
Again, cunt. Quote me where I said I was a pretty boy. You're such a low iq retard. Lying cunt.
If you think your fellow Slavs mog you, why don't you go somewhere else and pull off "just be white" or "just be Slav" for that matter?
This doesn't even make sense, dumb cunt. As for "just run jbw game", not everyone can travel to some shithole in Asia.
All I know about me is that I'm as Slavic looking as I can be
Basically, you're saying you look mongoloid because you ARE a mongoloid. You're mixed with non-European ethnicities. European Slavs (the only real Slavs) are not.
Germanic-looking "Slavic" men
You mean actual European Slavs? Dumb mongoloid cunt.
If I go to the West I will immediately be looked upon as foreigner because I look different from local whites.
You're not fully European, you mongoloid retard. No fucking shit you'll be seen as a foreigner. It's not my fault you're calling yourself Slavic when you're 20% mongolian, Finnish or central asian. Stop calling yourself slavic if you're mixed race aka your average subhuman Russian.
I made these threads to prove that Slavs are largely unattractive to women
You didn't prove shit. You posted a photo of an ugly fighter.
There are some Slavs who do but that's mainly because of the large Germanic admixture because of history.
Stop coping. You're talking about actual European Slavs aka the only Slavs that can exist. Russians who have non-European ancestry are not Slavic. They're mixed. Get it through your mongoloid head.
You have literally no proof of this Germanic bullshit. Just because European western Slavs largely look European (no fucking shit) doesn't mean they're German. I posted photos of attractive slavs. They have 100% slavic names and no known german ancestry.
But for real Slavs like Poles, you can see that they're not considered attractive. Even Roosh said so.
All Poles look like subhuman Russians? You're braindead and delusional. Of course you'll find transitional baltid types in eastern Poland and of course there will be some "russian" looking Poles because they're literally next to Russia which has a population of 150 million. I can find disgusting looking anglos and scandis too. You're such a disingenuous piece of shit.
since the mongol influence is borderline minimal.
I don't give a shit. Russian scum and Ukrainians (who are basically Russians in denial) are mixed nations full of low IQ mixed mongoloids. There's a lot of these eastern """slavs""" and they project their disgusting criminal asian/turkic mongoloid culture and give all slavs a bad name.
The stupid squatting meme, drinking vodka, HIV etc. none of that is a thing in European Slavic countries, only in Ukraine and Russia. Ukrainians are turkic + Slavic. Russians are turkic + mongoloid + Slavic.
European Slavs are 100% European.

Last edited:
Because it's lying (saying Slavs are ethnic, subhuman and "mogged" by all races) and clearly race baiting. You know what you're doing.

Where am I bragging? Again, quote me, you dumb cunt. You're a lying piece of shit.

Coping nationalist? Nationalist of what? The level of strawmanning is incredible here. Dumb lying piece of shit.

Again, cunt. Quote me where I said I was a pretty boy. You're such a low iq retard. Lying cunt.

I know that the slavpill is very hard to take. It might be too much for you right now so I guess it's better to just let you cope in peace.

As for "just run jbw game", not everyone can travel to some shithole in Asia.

If I'd travel to Asia as a Slav, I would almost look like one of the locals because of my Asiatic features like round head and neoteny. The only thing I'd have going for me would be height+frame.

European Slavs are 100% European.

They're just mixed with Germanics. That's why there are Germanic looking pretty boys who mog me while I look too Slavic for women to like me.

Fuck this thread, chad will be chad no matter where hes from, and i personaly know some slav terrachads ngl this is a complete white worship faggotthread

Was she hot ?
She was, she had a nice ass, but she became a fat whore

Also if she was male she would be incel
Wtf... you're saying Irish and Hungarians don't pass as white for JBW? Uhh... they definitely 100% do. Even lighter Middle Easterners do. There are Iranians running JBW in SEA.
Some of them

But I am just saying, not as easily as an anglo or germanic

Just lol @ people getting triggered over their race being called ugly on an incel forum

Just lol @ people getting triggered over their race being called ugly on an incel forum

You can't blame them. The slavpill is very brutal and hard to swallow.

This man is considered an 8/10 in Slavic lands:

1494072130565.jpg

This man is considered an 8/10 in Slavic lands:

1494072130565.jpg
What's your agenda? I have a feeling you're a butthurt German. "Teutonic" knight.
Stop race-baiting, faggot.
You can't blame them. The slavpill is very brutal and hard to swallow.
Russian mongoloid thinking he's Slavic LMAO. Get a DNA test and I guarantee you you'll have significant asian admixture.
Bro just lie and call an entire race subhuman and ugly when it's not true lmao.
Teutonic knight is either a butthurt Volga German judging by his name or central asian aka Russian.
He's coping with his ugliness by claiming all linguistically Slavic people are like him. This helps him cope by deluding himself into thinking everyone else around him is just as ugly if not uglier so it's not that bad.
I hate obvious delusional coping like that.

Last edited:
The truth is, pretty boy twink Chads will always mog ogremaxed individuals. Lean, tall, good-looking guy with nicely chiseled face is the peak masculinity for women. He wears all his wonderful genes on display.
Tall and lean, with a handsome face is all you need to attract women
Chad looks very approachable, he has facial harmony and a perfect blend of attractive masculine and slightly feminine/adrogynous features.
By attractive masculine features I'm referring to good facial harmony, good smile and teeth (wide smile, wide palate, good large teeth, full lips), good hairline, attractive angular facial features that are not comically large or small (OP's example has comically large chin/jaw and small eyes, poor harmony, primitive features.)
Finally someone with a half a brain. I always lol at people thinking 6’5 ugly orgres as “chad” they’re ugly not chad tier because of their height and size. You still need a handsome or pretty face to be a chad

Last edited:
Yes there's just something "off" about him though.
"Something" is actually his heavily assymetric nose, bloated face and certainly below Chad eye area. I'm not even talking about skewed ratios, all facial harmony is fucked. Where he is Chad for you is beyond me

What's your agenda? I have a feeling you're a butthurt German. "Teutonic" knight.
Stop race-baiting, faggot.

Russian mongoloid thinking he's Slavic LMAO. Get a DNA test and I guarantee you you'll have significant asian admixture.

JFL look at this Slavic nationalist still coping. The slavpill is the most brutal.

Why are you so butthurt about your race when your race doesn't give a shit about you?

He's coping with his ugliness by claiming all linguistically Slavic people are like him. This helps him cope by deluding himself into thinking everyone else around him is just as ugly if not uglier so it's not that bad.

I already told you I get mogged by Germanic looking pretty boys all the time because I'm too Slavic looking.

JFL at calling me ugly as if this is going to insult me on a fucking incel forum. Yes, I'm Slavic and I'm unattractive. Who could have guessed that someone is unattractive on an incel forum?

Where he is Chad for you is beyond me

He is Chad for Slavic standards. If only Slavic men existed in the world, he would be 10/10.

Whats the point of these threads, literally every sub race or race has its own individual subhumans
Precisely, I thought there was a rule against cherrypicking in this forum

its fucking polish boxer Mariusz Wach and he isnt chad at all lol

Just orgemaxx theory

He chinmogs me all around the world JFL

Some of you faggots arguing in here need to understand something:

Everybody is a fucking ethnic of some sort or another. Using the term "ethnic" to describe someone is absolutely useless.

Resume bickering.

There are slavic chads, large frame and muscles but ugly face =/= chad.

Every chad in Poland looks Germanic. True Slavs like myself are second class citizens.

I have not really seen someone who is conventionally good looking past around 6’6, beyond that point the features become distorted and somewhat uncanny looking.

The height can still halo bad looks beyond that point though and it can make faces passable even when they would have been considered unacceptable at a lower height.

reminder this is VST a banned slav. guy from here who use to always complain about being ugly
20181007_221132.png

I don't believe anything slavs say about being sub-human, eastern european women definitely give less of shit about looks than western women, you guys have the least problems of any group

slavs on average are uglier than most white genotypes that's why slav roasties are fucking anyone but their own males

Well, the chances of getting a girlfriend that is russian nevertheless perhaps not within their favor, as just about five per cent of Russian ladies state that their possible partner’s race does not make a difference to them

5% of russian women would date another race, and that probably just means a white guy from another country.

yet you have slavs here or guys posing as slavs saying they have it worse than curries :feelstastyman:

He's just a tall normie. Slavic men look ugly on average, that's for sure, but that guy isn't nowhere near a Chad.

Well, the chances of getting a girlfriend that is russian nevertheless perhaps not within their favor, as just about five per cent of Russian ladies state that their possible partner’s race does not make a difference to them

5% of russian women would date another race, and that probably just means a white guy from another country.

yet you have slavs here or guys posing as slavs saying they have it worse than curries :feelstastyman:
"5% of russian women would date another race, and that probably just means a white guy from another country." complete bullshit
welcome to our slavic gang

He's just a tall normie. Slavic men look ugly on average, that's for sure, but that guy isn't nowhere near a Chad.

Where did anyone say he's a Chad? Don't you see the quotation marks?

slavpill again
sick of its bitterness ngl

Last edited:
Where did anyone say he's a Chad? Don't you see the quotation marks?
Yeah but you were speaking as if that was the slavic equivalent of a western chad. He's just not a chad, slavs probably have less chads per capita than western europeans but they exist.