Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] Roosh drops huge blackpill. Just don't be Slav game is legit in Eastern Europe

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
29:04

"One good thing is if a Polish girl is really attracted to you, if she's physically attracted to you, it's going to be be way simpler to get her into bed. I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little down to how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."

Then the other guy says that Slavs are not well looking.

Also many other times in the podcast he says that women won't like you in Poland if you look like a Polish man.

Eastern European women hate their Slavic men, they want dark guys or white chads, it doesn't matter, as long as you're not Slavic.

I celebrate everyone who exert any kind of violence upon those whores.

Slavic girls are usually sluts.

Polish women are biggest whores. They will immediately jump on the dick of any non-slavic man who has a resemblance of being attractive.

my slavs heritage play a big part in my inceldom

Polish women are biggest whores. They will immediately jump on the dick of any non-slavic man who has a resemblance of being attractive.

It's funny how Roosh and other Westerners and ethnics alike who came to EE thought that they had "great game" when those women will go with anyone who is foreign looking and not totally autistic/ugly.

Just don't look like a local guy (unless you're chad) theory is legit in EE and Roosh confirmed it.

It's funny how Roosh and other Westerners and ethnics alike who came to EE thought that they had "great game" when those women will go with anyone who is foreign looking and not totally autistic/ugly.

Just don't look like a local guy (unless you're chad) theory is legit in EE and Roosh confirmed it.
In the big cities of Poland, I see that more and more decent looking ethnics are trying to run this game. As majority of young ppl in Poland know english, it just makes this game much easier.

Why are all right leaning people obsessed with Corinthian helmets?

What is wrong with the looks of slav men? They are tall, white, green, blue eyes. There are issues with their attitude in life, but not with the looks.

What is wrong with the looks of slav men? They are tall, white, green, blue eyes. There are issues with their attitude in life, but not with the looks.

Slavs are asiatic looking with similar features that make ricecels unattractive.

Women get bored, just like you can't eat ice cream all the time and still have that initial desire for it. You want to eat pizza or something else.

Whites just have more advantage since most of the world is ethnic and you have more countries where you can be exotic in

They are the ricecells of Europe: baby faces with massive skulls.

Eastern Europeans are also dirt poor compared to Americans and Western Europeans. Just have decent looks and a US citizenship and you can do well in most poor countries, but unless you are Chad they won’t actually love you, just your wealth.

Eastern Europeans are also dirt poor compared to Americans and Western Europeans. Just have decent looks and a US citizenship and you can do well in most poor countries, but unless you are Chad they won’t actually love you, just your wealth.

It wouldnt matter tbf. The only time this matters is when a country gets prosperous and rich and feminism starts to happen where they ban sub8 men from having a good life.

I always said EE foids are biggest whores but some coping here "muh based"

I always said EE foids are biggest whores but some coping here "muh based"
They hide it way better than western ones.

Nothing comes close to EE whores, they can sell the dream of oneitis housewife while sucking random guy off

They hide it way better than western ones.

Nothing comes close to EE whores, they can sell the dream of oneitis housewife while sucking random guy off

Even Roosh says in the video they are really analytical and smart.

Even Roosh says in the video they are really analytical and smart.

Yes, you have to remember these girls have to survive in a pool of high T robust slav beasts so their deception and manipulation skills are through the roof

This bad looking Slavs meme mogs me. I'm sure average Slav look better than any western cuck. I'm thinking of taking photos of my Chad customers to mog you too.

This bad looking Slavs meme mogs me. I'm sure average Slav look better than any western cuck.

They look more manly but not necessary better in the eyes of wahmun.

one girl from EE who escape in UK, says after her escape - i will never date /fuck EE men

Foids are the biggest traitors... ee foids hate thir men, noodlewhores hate asians, saudi whores hate saudi men... foids might as well date an alien chad

Ok, I'm balt, now pretty polish whores come to me

They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man.

Seriously, it really looks like it is the same for every race out there. This is one thing what we do have all in common. It looks like that females are repulsed by their own men. Why? I do not know.

women above 2/10 are export goods in every european country that isn't extremely wealthy
poland is better off than most of eastern europe, but it's still under the cut-off, and its women still are export goods waiting for an excuse to tell the native men to fuck off

In the big cities of Poland, I see that more and more decent looking ethnics are trying to run this game. As majority of young ppl in Poland know english, it just makes this game much easier.
lol, english is the devil
Ok, I'm balt, now pretty polish whores come to me
same, wish it was that simple

Can confirm, I work with many Polish and East European girls and they love Tyrone and Chad.

How do you tell the difference between a Slavic white and a Nordic white?

The difference is huge.

Typical Slavs (balding with round head)

glowacki%20(12).jpg

Fedor.jpg

Well if they have longer mid faces then they are just a sub category of Nordic. Such as Proto-Nordid or some Dalofaelid(shorter midfaces), its easy to notice the difference between them but they are still a sub type of nordid. These are mostly found in Ukraine but mainly Western Ukraine. Imagine falling for the Eastern Europe = all rice meme, go to Western Ukraine and you will get mogged to hell and the women will be impossible to get since they are model tier looks.
The difference is huge.

Typical Slavs (balding with round head)

glowacki%20(12).jpg

Fedor.jpg
Where are you from?

All foids, especially the youngest ones in all of Europe are corrupted sluts, why try a chance? Sweden is even worse

Slavs are basically ethnics, naturally slavic girls only go for white men just like asian girls leaving their racematches to die alone

Impossible to tell unless you mean South Slavs. Both Slavs and Nordics have plenty of blond and chink looking people.

what does that even mean? have can you differentiate between a "slav" and "non slav" white guy, as long as someone doesnt dress like an alcoholic from the communist times there is no way to tell

So beeing slav in non-eastern europe country causes my inceldom?

The Ottomans should have taken Poland...

but EE is conservative tradwives heaven bro :soy: typical putinist cuckservative

Roosh was ahead of his time!

He was slavpilled even before most Slavs and used it to his advantage.

Imagine even an ethnic framecel like Roosh was a Chad in Slavlands.

Tfw I look a bit slavic and mostly ethnic