Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] Russia among has the highest rates of abortion in the world

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/abortion-rates-by-country/

One of the nation’s with the highest rates of abortion is Russia. According to UN reports, Russia’s abortion rate is 37.4. In other words, for every 1,000 women between 15 to 44, 37.4 had an abortion.

Ukraine and Belarus are aslo at the top of the list

Extra degenerate slav foids are too busy riding a non-slavic man's massive thundercock that they are forget about contraceptions.People should stop seeing slavic foids as goddesses

Last edited:
"But Russia is based dude"

Nothing can stop the slavpill from spreading and getting mainstream.

It never began for slavcels.
they kinda are, but i'd say they are slightly redpilled

They're blackpilled. Russia is proof that even if men are blackpilled they still won't do shit but just drink themselves to death or rope immediately.

Slavic holes mog Noodle holes when it comes to promiscuity.

Serbia too. Slavic countries are extremely matriarchal and feminist since times of communism. I actually go around foids forums and i look up the reasons why they kill their kids and its comical, they always say how they are good persons because she wouldn't have afforded a baby branded clothes or vacations every year (richest county in Serbia has lowest birth rate), she is busy with studying some useless shit, she is too young in her 20s to have a kid, world is overpopulated, i want child free life, some are already on their third of fourth abortions, some are so deluded they still call themselves Christian and they pray in Church before abortion and thank God that it all finished well and they know God will forgive them because she wasnt ready for a kid (LOL). Then the first thing they ask is can i have sex immediately after abortion or can i have kids in future (they wanna pop one kid in late 30s so it can take care of her when she gets old). Reality is that they are extremely materialistic, hedonistic and nihilistic and they see children as burden and investment that threatens their commodity and cock carousel, but they still want to push this bullshit about how noble they were for ending a life of a baby that would "suffer" because it would wear cheap clothes and have Chinese smartphone instead of Iphone, when they eventually pop one kid then they will act as greatest and most conservative mother ever ignoring their abortion counts. They are extremely uneducated about their bodies or anatomy, only 20% use protection, they also have tendencies to blame everything on men ignoring that they chose those same men, they all want to "experience life" aka party and ride cock carousels and then they want to be mothers in mid 30s (seriously i barely see any women in 20s with kids) but most of them cant find partners anymore due to low fertility and old age. If someone suggests that maybe you should watch with whom you sleep or dont be promiscuous or use protection then they will say that you are close minded, religious and patriarchal fanatic, backwards nut, my body my choice etc, they also get offended or insulted when Chadimir asks them about sex count or abortions count (past is past teehee). 16 year old girl can abort legally and parents will never know, doctors tell women here to hide their abortions from parents or partners so they can pretend to be religious and innocent until they lock up some naive betabuxxer. Mini lifefuel is that most of those foids when i read say that they cant forgive themselves for what they did, they want to go back in time and stop it, they cry when they see pregnant women and babies in public, they have nightmares, they become extremely depressed and suicidal, some become infertile, some start giving many births to compensate, some take radical feminist stances to hide their sorrow etc. By raw statistics on average every woman in this country aborted 3 times during her lifetime, and in same time people here are trying to present this shithole as "conservative", "traditional", "Christian" etc, 84% of people here declare themselves as """"""""Christian""""""""" which is laughable and insulting to real followers.

Last edited:
Serbia too. Slavic countries are extremely matriarchal and feminist since times of communism. I actually go around foids forums and i look up the reasons why they kill their kids and its comical, they always say how they are good persons because she wouldn't have afforded a baby branded clothes or vacations every year (richest county in Serbia has lowest birth rate), she is busy with studying some useless shit, she is too young in her 20s to have a kid, world is overpopulated, i want child free life, some are already on their third of fourth abortions, some are so deluded they still call themselves Christian and they pray in Church before abortion and thank God that it all finished well and they know God will forgive them because she wasnt ready for a kid (LOL). Then the first thing they ask is can i have sex immediately after abortion or can i have kids in future (they wanna pop one kid in late 30s so it can take care of her when she gets old). Reality is that they are extremely materialistic, hedonistic and nihilistic and they see children as burden and investment that threatens their commodity and cock carousel, but they still want to push this bullshit about how noble they were for ending a life of a baby that would "suffer" because it would wear cheap clothes and have Chinese smartphone instead of Iphone, when they eventually pop one kid then they will act as greatest and most conservative mother ever ignoring their abortion counts. They are extremely uneducated about their bodies or anatomy, only 20% use protection, they also have tendencies to blame everything on men ignoring that they chose those same men, they all want to "experience life" aka party and ride cock carousels and then they want to be mothers in mid 30s (seriously i barely see any women in 20s with young kids) but most of them cant find partners anymore due to old age. If someone suggests that maybe you should watch with whom you sleep or dont be promiscuous or use protection then they will say that you are close minded, religious and patriarchal fanatic, backwards nut, my body my choice etc, they also get offended or insulted when Chadimir asks them about sex count or abortions count. 16 year old girl can abort legally and parents will never know, doctors tell women here to hide their abortions from parents or partners so they can pretend to be religious and innocent until they lock up some naive betabuxxer. Mini lifefuel is that most of those foids when i read say that they cant forgive themselves for what they did, they want to go back in time and stop it, they have nightmares, they become extremely depressed and suicidal, some become infertile, some start giving many births to compensate, some take radical feminist stances to hide their sorrow etc. By raw statistics on average every woman in this country aborted 3 times during her lifetime, and in same time people here are trying to present this shithole as "conservative", "traditional", "Christian" etc, 84% of people here declare themselves as """"""""Christian""""""""" which is laughable and insulting to real followers.

Countries like Serbia just prove that low birth rates aren't associated with "high living standards" and "education" like the Westerners like to spout. Serbia has even worse birth rates than the West despite being poor. It's all down to feminism and degeneracy.

If I go there, will I ascend?

Slavs have some of the lowest birthrates so its no surprise

If only there were more than 2.5 non-slavic men around.

russia is cucked af. at least they don't allow fags

They are antinatalistpilled

russia is cucked af. at least they don't allow fags
the funny thing is,russians are redpilled\blackpilled\slavpilled but still getting cucked
false hope blackpill is same everywhere AWALT you will betabuxx
there was a guy named "its over" check out his experience in EE

Last edited:
Can't help but to think this will have some long term positive effect. Degenerates are not breeding, which is good... I think.

Abortion will now be decriminalised in northern ireland in feb 2020

JFL at slavic whores who think they are such devout orthodox Christians because they put on a scarf and go to church to light a candle once a year.

Serbia too. Slavic countries are extremely matriarchal and feminist since times of communism. I actually go around foids forums and i look up the reasons why they kill their kids and its comical, they always say how they are good persons because she wouldn't have afforded a baby branded clothes or vacations every year (richest county in Serbia has lowest birth rate), she is busy with studying some useless shit, she is too young in her 20s to have a kid, world is overpopulated, i want child free life, some are already on their third of fourth abortions, some are so deluded they still call themselves Christian and they pray in Church before abortion and thank God that it all finished well and they know God will forgive them because she wasnt ready for a kid (LOL). Then the first thing they ask is can i have sex immediately after abortion or can i have kids in future (they wanna pop one kid in late 30s so it can take care of her when she gets old). Reality is that they are extremely materialistic, hedonistic and nihilistic and they see children as burden and investment that threatens their commodity and cock carousel, but they still want to push this bullshit about how noble they were for ending a life of a baby that would "suffer" because it would wear cheap clothes and have Chinese smartphone instead of Iphone, when they eventually pop one kid then they will act as greatest and most conservative mother ever ignoring their abortion counts. They are extremely uneducated about their bodies or anatomy, only 20% use protection, they also have tendencies to blame everything on men ignoring that they chose those same men, they all want to "experience life" aka party and ride cock carousels and then they want to be mothers in mid 30s (seriously i barely see any women in 20s with kids) but most of them cant find partners anymore due to low fertility and old age. If someone suggests that maybe you should watch with whom you sleep or dont be promiscuous or use protection then they will say that you are close minded, religious and patriarchal fanatic, backwards nut, my body my choice etc, they also get offended or insulted when Chadimir asks them about sex count or abortions count (past is past teehee). 16 year old girl can abort legally and parents will never know, doctors tell women here to hide their abortions from parents or partners so they can pretend to be religious and innocent until they lock up some naive betabuxxer. Mini lifefuel is that most of those foids when i read say that they cant forgive themselves for what they did, they want to go back in time and stop it, they cry when they see pregnant women and babies in public, they have nightmares, they become extremely depressed and suicidal, some become infertile, some start giving many births to compensate, some take radical feminist stances to hide their sorrow etc. By raw statistics on average every woman in this country aborted 3 times during her lifetime, and in same time people here are trying to present this shithole as "conservative", "traditional", "Christian" etc, 84% of people here declare themselves as """"""""Christian""""""""" which is laughable and insulting to real followers.
So it is no longer possible in Belgrade to find a fully clothed, non-landwhale virgin girl to marry who will have children with you, take care of her appearance, not divorce you, not waste your money, and have warm potato dishes ready when you get home from work?

Damn , This says a lot

JFL at slavic whores who think they are such devout orthodox Christians because they put on a scarf and go to church to light a candle once a year.
This but they don't even put scarfs anymore here they think its objectifying, they go in Church in skirts above knees and sleeveless shirts. I read in female forums where many "Christian" women said that they went to light candles in Church and pray so their abortions could be safely done. They are lunatics.

they immediately abort their babies because they're waiting for a rich gl man of some other nationality to take them away when they're 30-35

I've made a thread on it before but I have no idea how some of you guys can be so ass backwards about abortion. Abortion is always good.

I get that you want to punish women for being stupid whores but to do it by ruining another life right from the start is not the way. Hell many of us even know what it's like to have shit parents and have it be over from the start in a big part because of that.

On top of that, all this ranting about cuckoldry well....how fucking cucked is it to be paying your tax dollars toward the social constructs that this new mom will use and abuse to full extent?!

Why do people freak out about abortion so much. Who the fuck cares. Nobody. Because once that damn thing pops out all the lunatics protesting abortion don't give an invested fuck. Also once it's born it then acquires full human being status. Before that it is still just a product of the foid and if I ever ascended, knocked one up, and didn't want the kid I'd be all for it too.

The world is pretty much doomed due to overpopulation anyway and our reckless destruction of the planet. Why do we need one more drug addict hoodrat trailer trash person on this planet that will do nothing but consume and pollute thoughtlessly because they never should have been born because their shit 'parents' were never capable of even handling their own lives??

And the highest rates of men's suicide.

Brutal as fuck bro :feelscry:

what happened to you eastern europe

No one wants to have slav sons so they abort them

Mini lifefuel is that most of those foids when i read say that they cant forgive themselves for what they did, they want to go back in time and stop it, they cry when they see pregnant women and babies in public, they have nightmares, they become extremely depressed and suicidal, some become infertile,
Lifefuel but they deserve to suffer much more. Foids are disgusting.

Their divorce and male suicide rates are pretty high too. Russian foids are also entitled princesses, even more so than American foids. JFL at some alt right guys praising Russia as a conservative, traditionalist great white hope of the world.

Abortion should be illegal.:feelsree:
Women shouldn't have rights nor be allowed to make decisions.

Their divorce and male suicide rates are pretty high too. Russian foids are also entitled princesses, even more so than American foids. JFL at some alt right guys praising Russia as a conservative, traditionalist great white hope of the world.
slavic foid are promiscious sluts but theyare seen as queens due to the halo effect

slavic foid are promiscious sluts but theyare seen as queens due to the halo effect
High IQ

I have to laugh when idiots say "muh based traditional slavic women". :feelskek:

They are some of the most materialistic women on the planet. They will take everything from you, down to the hair on your head and then just smile. :feelshaha:

what happened to you eastern europe

They have the worst of both worlds (modern and traditional)
Soul and mind-crushing capitalist rat race with sub-Western standard of living, coupled with superficial and delusional, traditionalist societal expectations (man up, inkwell, but kweens must be protected at all costs)