Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Slavpill] Russian feminist wanting Indian grooms for Slavic women.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Slavic women choose anything over Slavs, including curries, as Russian feminist Maria Arbatova claims "it is time to start importing grooms from India".

You can understand how thing have got worse for slavs that their own women demand men like curries, JFL. @Eskimocel @Teutonic Knight

JBC works in Slavland.

Source? Wouldnt surprise me, slavs are the new ethnics

Slavpill has annihilated me. I can barely breathe. i'm a husk of what i once was.

Even curries are moggers in Slavlands. JFL.

LITERALLY don't be Slavic.

Just read the article, damn its over, its time for slavs to create our own space program and try to fuck aliens or moon bacteria

This Russian woman admits she likes Indian men more than Slavic Russian men:

I thought Russians Wer attractive. With The whole tall blue eyes nice cheekbones stereotype

Slavs are masculine and cold, they want traditional marriages. Slavic women want any man they can control, forming a matriarchy is all they care about. India is a matriarchy, so it makes sense.

@needsolution WTF happening in Slavlands.

Even curries are able to steal.

Curries>Slavs brutalpill.
Tenor

No man,curries are huge on equality and feminism thanks to British colonization and tantrayana/buddhism combo degrading hinduism
Is there any fuckin' corner of the world where feminism hasn't reached yet? It's getting worse.

most slavic women are golddiggers

Just dont be fucking slav. Thats all it takes. One plane ticket to Ukraine/Belarus is all you fucking need.

Im tired of this...

Just dont be fucking slav. Thats all it takes. One plane ticket to Ukraine/Belarus is all you fucking need.

Im tired of this...
Is it true that Russian foids go to Georgia to get fucked by caucasian chads? I saw that in a video somewhere.

Im tired of this...
Is there even any place on earth where slavs can be desired by foids?

Is it true that Russian foids go to Georgia to get fucked by caucasian chads? I saw that in a video somewhere.

If they had more money they would travel to every country in the world to get fucked by all kinds of non-Slavic men.

If they had more money they would travel to every country in the world to get fucked by all kinds of non-Slavic men.
In the rich Gulf Arab countries, Slavic foids make big proportion of rich chaddams' harem.

Now I know why foids hate me, my slav heritage makes me even worse in their eyes, JFL I tought currycels had the worst when in reality are slavs men, it never began for slavcels.

JBC in slavland. lifefuel for you guys.

@chudur-budur
@ChinaCurry
I've not been to Russia, but can admit to having some success in my blue pulled days in bars and clubs in Poland, Estonia, Hungary (not sure if these are slavs?) and saw same from middle eastern and Latin guys, but NO curries.

I do know in these countries curries are represented by soap operas and Bollywood which are legit Mediterranean passing slayers, so negative failo as a result of IT outsourcing and 5'2 janitors has yet to impact them. oh and also the men in Poland and Estonia were very ugly facially, but with robust frames

I've not been to Russia, but can admit to having some success in my blue pulled days in bars and clubs in Poland, Estonia, Hungary (not sure if these are slavs?) and saw same from middle eastern and Latin guys, but NO curries.

I do know in these countries curries are represented by soap operas and Bollywood which are legit Mediterranean passing slayers, so negative failo as a result of IT outsourcing and 5'2 janitors has yet to impact them. oh and also the men in Poland and Estonia were very ugly facially, but with robust frames
By med passing do you mean this?

SgWuqn3

Also that curry the slav foid feminist married looked less med passing.

Currycels, that’s you

Slavpill destroyed me

I thought Russians Wer attractive. With The whole tall blue eyes nice cheekbones stereotype
Russian women are very attractive, and when I travel I often see 9-10 tier Russian women with 2-3 tier Russian husbands and boyfriends and always assumed it was due to their height and frame and maybe a good bf type personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back