Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] Slavic woman agrees with racist German fashion designer who calls Russian men ugly, mocks men of her own race

No wonder most of them slavs are rape children of dschingis khan and his men

He is a troll. I mean he says he is slavic but has a Germanic username "Teutonic Knight" and his avi is a teutonic knight. Why would a slav do this? If you're salvic you are a cuck for betraying your race. He hates slavics because they destroyed his Germanic Wehrmacht and raped his Germanic women.

I have this nickname because of video game AOE2 just fucking lol if you think I care about pathetic nationalist coping. I'm also Catholic and Teutonic knights were Catholic warriors, they had nothing to do with Germany which only exists since 19th century.

why are you retards necroing this thread and replying to my shit just now

At least slavic females are good at sucking Anglo/Germanic dicks

This is true. Check out

He ain't even a Tyrone IMO, and this is only the tip of the iceberg. His channel used to be filled with this, but he deleted a lot of it. It's Ogre for Slavcel brudahs.

Just literally be another race in slavic countries.

I keep telling this. Things are getting very bad for Slavic men!
Nobody listens.

The only reason slavic females are with slavic males is because nobody goes there to get laid.

All you have to do is literally be another race in Slavic countries and you get laid.

Nobody listens.

The only reason slavic females are with slavic males is because nobody goes there to get laid.

All you have to do is literally be another race in Slavic countries and you get laid.

Yeah. The Slavic countries are just liberal enough for women to do what they want, but at the same time they're still mostly ethnically homogenous and poor. As a result, women crave for exotic foreign men and they can easily get them when they come as tourists.

Yeah. The Slavic countries are just liberal enough for women to do what they want, but at the same time they're still mostly ethnically homogenous and poor. As a result, women crave for exotic foreign men and they can easily get them when they come as tourists.
Very true.

The only reason whites are still a majority in Slavic countries is because they are poor and nobody wants to live there.

As soon as exotic males discover that they can slay in Balkans/EE just for being exotic then they will have the time of their lives.

As soon as exotic males discover that they can slay in Balkans/EE just for being exotic then they will have the time of their lives.

Basically Roosh.

Imagine even an ethnic like him can slay in EE. It's literally beyond over for Slavic men when you get mogged by Roosh.

Basically Roosh.

Imagine even an ethnic like him can slay in EE. It's literally beyond over for Slavic men when you get mogged by Roosh.
Just LITERALLY be another race in slavic countries.

Hahahaha. How do they pass for Indian, Arab or Iranian?

If you're on an agency's page and it says "Eastern Europe" on her profile without specifying which country, she's definitely Rom.
Romanians could pass as Curry's, especially if they have gypsy admixture, Romania is the place most of these gypsies fester after all.

I have this nickname because of video game AOE2 just fucking lol if you think I care about pathetic nationalist coping. I'm also Catholic and Teutonic knights were Catholic warriors, they had nothing to do with Germany which only exists since 19th century.
Maybe you are western slavic? West slavs are actually Germans with some slavic blood. Western slavs are not real slavs. And eastern slavs are not real slavs either because they are mixed with mongols etc. Real slavs don't exist anymore.

Maybe you are western slavic? West slavs are actually Germans with some slavic blood. Western slavs are not real slavs. And eastern slavs are not real slavs either because they are mixed with mongols etc. Real slavs don't exist anymore.

Poles and Sorbs have the highest amount of slavic R1a dna in Europe.

Only the Czech have some Celtic dna, but they are still slavs.

Poles and Sorbs have the highest amount of slavic R1a dna in Europe.

Only the Czech have some Celtic dna, but they are still slavs.
DNA testing is not reliable yet. DNA testing is mostly bullshit.

She would look down more on south Asians

This is true. Check out

He ain't even a Tyrone IMO, and this is only the tip of the iceberg. His channel used to be filled with this, but he deleted a lot of it. It's Ogre for Slavcel brudahs.

high iq i remember seeing white australian balding incel coming to poland, he was sleeping with different polish foid every night. Slavic women HATE and DESPITE Slavic males, as soon as they hear different accent and look at your face/skin color they will want to sleep with you.

That aussie looked like that
link_2Kye30LW41P6BZxoppCPUuhJ8m5ZYtha,w1200h627.jpg

BBCs were saying about that

I wish I had a Slavic appearance.
Women increasingly put more pretexts to sleep with men, no one will take my mind that women are more asexual or crypto-lesbian than anything else.

Most women are Chadsexual, there's even some lesbians who call themselves "homoflexible" so they can fuck Chad from time to time.

Most women are Chadsexual, there's even some lesbians who call themselves "homoflexible" so they can fuck Chad from time to time.
Of course it seems that they had to have a very "pleasant" stimulus to be able to have a warmth in their hole.

Slavics were deemed sub-human by Adolf Hitler which is why they were condemed in both Mein Kampf and Der Untermensch.

Not all, some were considered to be fit for „Germanization“ (in fact thousands of polish children were given to german couples during the war). The original slavs also were believed to be of nordic origin (just like germanics), but over time they had deluded their blood with mongolic, turkic and jewish elements. this perceived danger was the main rationale for the nuremberg racial laws and the creation of a militarized „buffer zone“ between europe and the eurasian steppe (where mongols and turks came from).

6’8” Russian I found on the truerateme subreddit

Not all, some were considered to be fit for „Germanization“ (in fact thousands of polish children were given to german couples during the war). The original slavs also were believed to be of nordic origin (just like germanics), but over time they had deluded their blood with mongolic, turkic and jewish elements. this perceived danger was the main rationale for the nuremberg racial laws and the creation of a militarized „buffer zone“ between europe and the eurasian steppe (where mongols and turks came from).

High IQ post and I did consider mentioning the paradoxical Nazi medical experiment that was lebensborn, whereby Germanic or white looking Slavic women were systematically cross-bred and married SS Officers.

Likewise 10,000 slavic children were "rescued" (or kidnapped) and resettled with German families.

Interesting enough the administrator for this experiment Max Sollman was tried at Nuremburg but released living until 197 as a free man.

Majority of russian men are ugly purely because of lame style, gopnicks, and similar white trash, with criminal style

6’8” Russian I found on the truerateme subreddit

Look at how people are coping: ''6'8" is just too tall. Ducking door jams, fitting into seats, etc. It would all suck.''