Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Statistical fact: As a Slavic man, you're least likely to reproduce (Slavic countries have the lowest fertility rates)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Slavs have the lowest fertility rates out of all races in the world.

That means if you are born as a Slavic man, you are least likely to reproduce out of all races. Let that sink in.

Indians, Arabs, Asians etc. all have high fertility rates at least in certain countries. They can complain about being undesirable to women in the West, but they can get arranged marriages back home.

No matter what, if you're born as an Indian, you're still extremely likely to have multiple children to carry on your bloodline.

Conservative white Westerners also reproduce much more than Slavs, some Western white countries have relatively high fertility rates (compared to Eastern Europe), like for example Ireland and Iceland.

Muslim whites/caucasoids also reproduce and have high fertility rates, for example Albanians, Caucasian Muslims, Middle Easterners.

Meanwhile Slavic nations have disastrous fertility rates, and there is no where else to go where Slavs would be successful.

When you were born as a Slav, your chances to reproduce were already automatically lower than that of any other race.

It's a mixture of social, ideological, political and economic factors, and also the fact that you're not particularly desirable to your own ethnic women because they've been exposed to Western feminism.

The fall of the Iron Curtain was a disaster for Slavs. Communism was the last thing saving us from complete Western degeneracy.

Last edited:
post data and links pls

What i find interesting about EE is their male suicide rates, it says something about this place

In general Europeans barely reproduce.

What i find interesting about EE is their male suicide rates, it says something about this place

There is no future for Slavic men as long as this Western degeneracy persist.

I can't understand how any Slavic man can support NATO and EU.

Since ur hungarian, do u have green eyes?

Combination of semi-conservative men and ultra '''liberated''' women, which can only lead to men, who are unable to meet the requirements society trusts upon them, to rope out of shame or to preserve their family good name.

some Western white countries have relatively high fertility rates (compared to Eastern Europe)
because of all the religious ethnics that live there, not actual europeans

Combination of semi-conservative men and ultra '''liberated''' women, which can only lead to men, who are unable to meet the requirements society trusts upon them, to rope out of shame or to preserve their family good name.

Also a combination of men being considered unattractive by modern beauty standards while women are heavily desired by the entire world.

Also the fact that we live under EU and NATO occupation now, with stupid Euro-Atlantic integrations and Western degeneracy being pushed.

Also economy is shit, moneymaxxing is very hard.

Eastern Europe is also the worst place to be if your non-NT, because so much depends on social connections and there's not much support for NEET.

all because of all the religious ethnics that live there, not actual europeans

Not entirely. Even if you count out the Muslims, Western Europe still has better birth rates than Eastern Europe. Countries like Ireland and Iceland don't have many ethnics yet they're close to replacement rate.

You guys should support the murder of jesuits(they are more degenerated than jews with a long history of backing up leftists)

I also want more info about suicides in slavic men

As a Polandcel I could only sadly admit it

We were fucked from the beginning.

Meanwhile cuckservatives were trying to convince me that Poland and countries like that have good Catholic values.

On top of that you have to work for 500 euros per month,the weather is often bad.EE is the most deppresing place to live in ,and the suicide rates reflect that.It's over for us

On top of that you have to work for 500 euros per month,the weather is often bad.EE is the most deppresing place to live in ,and the suicide rates reflect that.It's over for us

Yeah, and this is your neighborhood:

7f515be6-663c-4da0-a2e6-76c7fb0718ca-2060x1236.jpeg

South Korea has lowest birth rate of all countries, then you have slav countries.

Yeah no sun for the majority of the year, it's cold, dark, people are always hostile - and if you are ugly they are 100x worse. Suicide of males happen multiple times a day.

Yes, Slavic countries are the clearest example of White genocide.

Inb4 "muh Holodomor" from the brainwashed anti-commie neo-Christians. Holodomor or not, under the USSR, the population of Ukraine reached an all-time high - 53 mil. in 1993. Now it is down to no more than 40 (and considering the rampant emigration and shaky data, it's probably 30 mil.).

Mind you, the demographics have fallen off BECAUSE OF FIRST WAVE FEMINISM imposed on by the Soviets - see, I take no sides in choosing between the two piles of shit. The Marxist sect of egalitarian Christianity tried to play hypocrites (as Christians always do) and make women BOTH work and have babies - the moment the economy collapsed in the 1990s, these whores stopped doing any of that. I am a single child, although my mom married in her early 20s (see how that works? money/ideals/standard of living over blood!).

Why were the Poles fighting Bolshevism off in 1920 if their own country gave their women the rights to own property and attain education?

Still, the opening post is incorrect. This whole issue of the population decline in the Slavic countries is overrated. Because we at least keep our blood relatively pure (although I can see a few black negroes when I'm commuting). Whereas Western countries are done for good.

Of course, any country with this suicidal demographic strategy has no future - the median age of the American puppet of Korea will have reached 50 by 2035. And thus I fully expect the Reunification under the DPR of Korea during the Presidency of Kim Jong Un.

By the way, some regions of Ukraine reach the fertility of 1.9 children per woman.

Still, the opening post is incorrect. This whole issue of the population decline in the Slavic countries is overrated. Because we at least keep our blood relatively pure (although I can see a few black negroes when I'm commuting). Whereas Western countries are done for good.

But what has this to do with what I posted about being least likely to reproduce as a Slav? Pure or not, you're very likely not reproducing when you're born as a Slavic man.

As far as population decline is concerned, my best hope/cope is that population declines to the point where the societies are forced to become traditional and the society gets de-modernized because too few people are sustaining it. Thanks for the stats of Ukraine.

slavs are considered a race? there are asian countries with lower birth rates im sure

As far as population decline is concerned, my best hope/cope is that population declines to the point where the societies are forced to become traditional and the society gets de-modernized because too few people are sustaining it.

Nice cope, considering that we don't live in isolation. Turkey alone has 80 mil., it's enough to impregnate the pathetic 7 mil. Bulgarians, 11 mil. Greeks, 7 mil. Serbs and like 3 mil. Armenians right in their asses. Add nukes to that...

It's over for the entire White race. Inceldom is just terminal cancer.

No way, even fugly Slavcels get poon. Slavic countries have an excess of women.

Nice cope, considering that we don't live in isolation. Turkey alone has 80 mil., it's enough to impregnate the pathetic 7 mil. Bulgarians, 11 mil. Greeks, 7 mil. Serbs and like 3 mil. Armenians right in their asses. Add nukes to that...

It's over for the entire White race. Inceldom is just terminal cancer.

but we are not white :ha..feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back