Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Western Man Sent $40k To Ukrainian Woman He's Never Met

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

JFL. Slavic women live on just exist mode. Western soys will keep sending money to them.

Slavic women can easily get these Western cucks give them thousands of dollars any time they want. And 40.000$ in Ukraine is like having, I don't know, 500.000 in the West.
So is $100,000 enough for some guy to retire early in Ukraine and get himself a wife? That's almost like a cheat code.

Cuck like this should be castrated with a white hot bolt cutter then send to prison for life.

So is $100,000 enough for some guy to retire early in Ukraine and get himself a wife? That's almost like a cheat code.

A goldigger you mean, which will cheat on you with Chadkov

It's beyond over for this guy. He's doing a life sentence in :bluepill: prison. You can't afford to be gullible as a man. If you can't spot obvious scams you're doomed.

I think there are plenty of stories of these "fake online dates".
Foids deserve VAC for these cheats.

There's something very wrong with western men. Even more than western women.

He can be sending money to a man larping as a woman....

She's going to stand him up at the airport. He's going to fly all the way there and she's never going to show up.

How tf is this a slavpill

Any white woman could do this
because slavs here in .co are teaching us that slav women aren’t as traditional as westerners think

How tf is this a slavpill

Any white woman could do this

Because Slavic women are worshipped by Westerners who have a lot of money for Slavic standards. Any above average Slavic woman can find a Western cuck to give her crazy money for simply existing.

40.000$ is much more money for Ukraine than for USA. In the West, it wouldn't make such difference in quality of living.

JFL this cuck sends the Ukrainian woman 800$ a month while the average salary in Ukraine is 300$.

Just exist mode for Slavic women

White non-slavic women sell their bathwater dude, it's easy for all women. And 40k is still a lot of money in the West.

He's paying her more than double average salary a month and JFL if you think he's the only one who got tricked. She probably gets like over 2k a month doing this. The average salary in Ukraine is 300 a month so just think how high her living standard is for that country for doing basically nothing.

Meanwhile an average Slav has to wagecuck for all his life to save up 40K

you can get a wife in slavland if you are gymceled, low-inhib and wealthy
obviously she will just take your money and drive you crazy
but you have a better chance of spreading your genes than in west

The cuckest of cucks

Just send money to random hoes theory. Works for... no one.

Just become wealthy in a country with the average salary of 350$ bro

105807152-1553192003908gettyimages-1131077195.jpeg

What a foolish cuck

what a dipshit lol

Here's how to solve this:
Jail the cuck. Force him to work in the mines because he likes being a cuck.
Crucify the witch and burn the cross
full

Notice how he didn't go to Uganda or something, he'd rather use BBC and money in Eastern Europe to get a blonde slav foid.
Being Ethnic is a requirment to get laid in Slavistan.

From getting blacked to getting cucked

Holy fucking shit. Also why is a dude doing nails??

Thai women do this to old western cucks as well

I wish lynching of cucks was legal but this is clown world.

Last edited:
I wish lynching of cucks was illegal but this is clown world.
I can’t really blame these cucks. they’re so lonely for affection and love that they become so desperate and will attach to anything that shows a slight sign of interest, even if it’s fake. Of course even blind freddie knows she’s just using him, but he’s so deluded and doesn’t want to know the hard truth because it’s gonna hit him like a ton of bricks back to reality.

These online dating websites to lure desperate westerners are nothing more than giant scams.

It's a monkey paw situation. Sure, you are retired and you have a Slav foid but you have to live in Ukraine.

Brothas these days be :bluepill: as fuck. I blame Drake. I also know nothing about rap, so this is a guess. Kinda looks like FaceandLMS tbh.

Brothas these days be :bluepill: as fuck. I blame Drake. I also know nothing about rap, so this is a guess. Kinda looks like FaceandLMS tbh.
Do you like the song "kiki do you love me" by Drake?

Do you like the song "kiki do you love me" by Drake?

I don't listen to that shit, this is just a guess based on normie shit I overhear. The only few raps songs I like: Alek Minassian by Egg White. Real Muthafuckin Gs by Eazy-E, and Nate Dogg/Warren G Regulators.

That’s what you call a class A fucktard

Maria went on to reveal that Mack is not her usual type. She explained, “My type is usually tall guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, stuff like that.”
Funny I've heard multiple women saying the same thing in different places and times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back