Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slavs are taller than Anglos

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
Brits, Americans and Australians etc aren't even tall. Slavs frame and heightmog them, so where did the slavcel myth come from? Polish 18 year olds average 178.7 cm, Ukrainians average 178.4 cm. That's taller than Americans, Brits and Australians who are mostly 177-178cm.

442a531a0ef41bd547c1c69f46da81cb38db3d84
E9228825ab18972b21a92ea1f1cd7b899f510afb

6ccf33fa43166d22dbebf4f8512309f79152d2f0

brutal 1 cm mog

Polish 18 year olds average 178.7 cm
hahahhahahhah i am 170 cm haha good game have fun goooood luck in life

Netherlands still mogs

I laugh on incels who think they will ascend in Slovakia or Czech Republic.
Because of rich western chads come here to get model tire looking girls and after they came back home they will tell you to go to eastern Europe to ascend.

Does these Slavs from Slovakia mog you?

Slovak SuperStar competitor

Slovak actor
Slavactor

Slovak prime minister
83185353 1513058605528205 2770608408225644544 o

Last edited:
Balkan Slavs are the biggest giga chads in the universe.

Because they're less mixed than western mutts. That's all there is to it.

I laugh on incels who think they will ascend in Slovakia or Czech Republic.
Because of rich western chads come here to get model tire looking girls and after they came back home they will tell you to go to eastern Europe to ascend.

Does these Slavs from Slovakia mog you?

Slovak SuperStar competitor

Slovak actor
View attachment 264046

Slovak prime minister
View attachment 264048

In Slovensko, you are either slavcel or Niko Bellic, there is no in between. Slovak stacies and even beckies are high in demand with western normies and even the most disgusting 2/10 peasant hole talks about wanting to learn German and get a German husband jfl, I am glad I dont live there must be absolute hell as a sub 10.

Being a manlet is some sort of uncurable curse

Average anglo height is getting pushed down by shitskin migration, slavs dont have that problem

It's over for me
Doesn't hurt to try gymcelling. Contrary to the popular belief the rule of thumb is to pay attention to your neck, forearms and calves for good genetics instead of shoulders and wrists (JFL fucking wrists really)

Doesn't hurt to try gymcelling. Contrary to the popular belief the rule of thumb is to pay attention to your neck, forearms and calves for good genetics instead of shoulders and wrists (JFL fucking wrists really)
Ty for that but there's no hope here, I got thin calves, neck and forearm as well. I can touch the edge of my shoulders with my chin and I dont even have a chin/jawline to begin with.

Old anglo society was less heightist. I would have been average height before ww2.