Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Slavs in Western Europe act like ethnics (Balkan cels and German speaking cels GTFIH)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
LOL I randomly found some Slavic gangsta rap in German language. At least they don't act like soys. We're literally ethnics.

Holyshit... God why did I born as EEcel

They fucking ethnic-mog the ethnics.

They're totally asi and don't give a shit.

JFL at people who say Slavs are "white", we sure as hell don't act like it.

The sad thing is that many German rappers (who are actual Germans) adopt refugee values, talk with fake Turkish and Arabic accents, do refugee things like praising Allah and smoking hookahs.

For some reason, the most loyal fans are ethnics which is why rappers adopt ethnic values, it's really bizarre to watch for any actual German.

The sad thing is that many German rappers (who are actual Germans) adopt refugee values, talk with fake Turkish and Arabic accents, do refugee things like praising Allah and smoking hookahs.

For some reason, the most loyal fans are ethnics which is why rappers adopt ethnic values, it's really bizarre to watch for any actual German.
German = cuck

Slavs are good rappers though in their own countries.

Slavic rap is fucking based

Another proof that Slavs are ethnics.

>> Slavs in Western Europe act like ethnics
>> implying they don't act like ethnics in EE

In Europe, the poorer nations/ethnicities (Irish, Balkans, Slavs) often received an ethnic-like treatment from the richer ones (England, Germany, France), even though they were all white.

In Europe, the poorer nations/ethnicities (Irish, Balkans, Slavs) often received an ethnic-like treatment from the richer ones (England, Germany, France), even though they were all white.
This.
If slavs are ethnics cause some of them rap and act like retards when drunk(which usually they are) then Germans are violent ghetto coons cause all they do is start wars and ruin Europe time and time again

Slavs are ethnics, along with many southern Euros.

Non-ethnic is the Nordic-Germanic-Anglo phenotype.

That's the dumbest cope Nerdics/Cuckmanics/Faglo have. Italians, Russians, Turks, et cetera are just as European as them.

Slavs are ethnics, along with many southern Euros.

keep coping

light hair is more prevalent in northern russia than fucking england germany and france
it pisses me off when people make slavs equal to indians, I come from a slavic country and I get mogged on a daily basis by light prettyboys, sure there are ogres but ogres like me get mogged to absolute oblivion

keep coping
View attachment 153029
light hair is more prevalent in northern russia than fucking england germany and france
it pisses me off when people make slavs equal to indians, I come from a slavic country and I get mogged on a daily basis by light prettyboys, sure there are ogres but ogres like me get mogged to absolute oblivion
heres another statistic bro

Ae810906a5e455b7a6d9a9488be13b95

poland = borderline 0 mongol influence.

The only heavy admixed areas where slavs live are Russia and Finland.

The rest have negligible 0-1% which has been washed away and its actually russian influence within those countries

heres another statistic bro

View attachment 153030

poland = borderline 0 mongol influence.

The only heavy admixed areas where slavs live are Russia and Finland.

The rest have negligible 0-1% which has been washed away and its actually russian influence within those countries
Don't look pollacks the most subhuman of all europeans and slavs?

Don't look pollacks the most subhuman of all europeans and slavs?
Looks are subjective. It depends if the female we are speaking about prefers polish faelid-borreby type of features or she prefers the longer mid face nordid features.

Most look like shit over time due to drinking. But genetically there is no issue with slavs until we reach Russia where the mongols are kicking in.

Rap music is for low IQ sand niggers.

Slavs are good rappers though in their own countries.

Slavic rap is fucking based
You probably can't pick it up from the translation, but that song is very satirical. They're condemning Serbia and the kind of scum they sing about. The guys form that band aren't criminals, they're pretty intellectual from the interviews I've seen and they look like dorks.
16-SINDIKAT_620x0.jpg

Last edited:

If Allah would walk on earth, he would kill all of them without any mercy.

German = cuck

Cope. I am the only one left.

Not good.
No offense to Muslimcels. It's just sad to see perfectly good, Christian Germancels abandoning their faith only for popularity. Germans and Christians just have some kind of defeatist mindset and a guilt complex. You need a crew and sympathy from other rappers to be successful at the game, and most other rappers now are Muslim ethnics.

Slavs aren't ethnics. What kind of shit are you posting?

Slavs aren't ethnics. What kind of shit are you posting?

Slavic = ethnicity. Slavs = ethnics. What is hard to understand here?

An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other, usually on the basis of a presumed common genealogy or ancestry or on similarities such as common language or dialect, history, society, culture or nation.

Here, people use ethnic for non white, so got confused.

Whites don't have any ethnic culture because they're part of global Western "culture" of soy. Ethnics have their own culture like Slavs, Arabs, Caucasians, Turks etc.

The Irish were treated like shit by the English over religion more than anything else. The english have a long and proud track record of being cunts to whatever people they come across.

The Irish were treated like shit by the English over religion more than anything else. The english have a long and proud track record of being cunts to whatever people they come across.
They were treated like shit in the US as well, but you're probably right, because that was also influenced by religious differences

Whites don't have any ethnic culture because they're part of global Western "culture" of soy. Ethnics have their own culture like Slavs, Arabs, Caucasians, Turks etc.
You open a Thread to point that Slavs and Balkans in Western Europe act like ethnics (Even though I disagree with that, Slavs and Balkans are definitely less aggressive than Arabs and Turks.) Now you stated that slavs are ethnics. So they don't act like ethnics at all? I don't get your logic. What are you trying to tell us?

They were treated like shit in the US as well, but you're probably right, because that was also influenced by religious differences
Aye definitely. Even in the 60s they thought JFK being a catholic would be an issue as his loyalty would be to the pope rather than his country. Its pretty retarded tbh.

Aye definitely. Even in the 60s they thought JFK being a catholic would be an issue as his loyalty would be to the pope rather than his country. Its pretty retarded tbh.

It's over for catholiccels
A2 700x438

Idk if Slavs are white. They have pretty different facial features to Nords and Anglos.
Also Scots forever posting about the English.

Last edited:
EEcels are indeed ethnics, other ethnics are just gatekeeping tbh.

@Teutonic Knight Do slavs mog Tartars, Dagestanis, Chechens and Avars?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back