Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slayer]Does this guy mog you?

Pick one

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • Looksmatched

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
DQA3NCeUQAEVsa0.jpg

RE: Does this guy mog you?

Definitely mogs me

Yeah...obviously he doesn't. What's this supposed to prove?

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah...obviously he doesn't. What's this supposed to prove?

Just a 3am shitpost.

He's one of the few guys that mog me. he's literally a 0/10. at least i look human

Anyone that says yes has bdd. Only way you can prove me wrong is by sending a picture.

There is ugly, very ugly and fucked.

His probably NT-mogs me.

Worse than saint blackops2cel

No, not even close luckily

I don't think he mogs me, but women have the final say. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has a gf or more sexual experience than me.

Weirdcel said:
I don't think he mogs me, but women have the final say. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has a gf or more sexual experience than me.

How wouldn't you be surprised? He isn't even subhuman, but a complete alien.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How wouldn't you be surprised? He isn't even subhuman, but a complete alien.

I see ugly men at walmart every day with wives/kids. The choices women make are a mystery to me.

Weirdcel said:
I see ugly men at walmart every day with wives/kids. The choices women make are a mystery to me.

Because they aren't from the millenial generation of social media when females can call up Chad and/or Brad any time they want. Also betabux and family support. I can confirm that a lot marriages aren't based on sexual attraction. My aunt and uncle don't even sleep in the same room.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Because they aren't from the millenial generation of social media when females can call up Chad and/or Brad any time they want. Also betabux and family support. I can confirm that a lot marriages aren't based on sexual attraction. My aunt and uncle don't even sleep in the same room.

True. They're all gen exers from what I can tell. People in that generation only had sex for reproduction, and marriage just for resources. Even that's preferable to the chronic loneliness of millennial inceldom.

As for the guy in the OP, it's hard to tell his age because he looks like an alien like you said.

he should just be a crack dealer so he has an excuse to wear a balaclava and hoodie 24/7

or a hood enforcer thug

I love how the second someones a truecel everybody rips into him. I thought this was a community where ugly people can be with each other and finally have some sort of place where we can belong. But it's just mentalcel faggots like Tellem--T and narcissistic retards like Zyros. You guys are worse than lookism tbh. Inceltears is right about you morons

wow, is that real person or photoshopped

Finally, I'm not getting mogged.

I feel sorry for the folks who checked yes

I mog him but he obviously has some sort of disorder.

No, hes severely deformed. Im mildly deformed.

Of course, what a question.

Total Imbecile said:
No, hes severely deformed. Im mildly deformed.

Women don't make a distinction between severe and mild, boyo.

this guy can run sloth/koala cosplay game and slay mad pussy.

His head is a BBC

Mogs me to oblivion tbh fml

Weirdcel said:
Women don't make a distinction between severe and mild, boyo.

Which is why Im as incel as he is despite being a whole point better looking

I'm not convinced that is even a real person

My face be appalling, but at the very least my head doesn't look like a thumb. Damn, it's truly over for Diglettcel