Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slayer making out with fat landwhale - looksmatch in 2018

• Thread starter forevergymcelling
  • Start date
F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
4:10

Last edited:
I'm not gonna watch this shit

"And before this can go any further he needs to answer my compatibility questions" WTF!!? This is what the world has come to fat ass whales having demands for Chads.

Also look at her fat folds.
Unavngivet

Um sweaty she got amazing personality

I'm just laughing at this point. This is a chads lookmatch and normies think they have a chance. She has the body of a literal pig.

Bruh, she even had a compatibility questionnaire, over for chadcels in 2018

Where do you keep your tomato sauce? Nigga what the fuck does that even have to do with anything, bruh its mega over for keepstheraguinthefridgecels

Where do you keep your tomato sauce? Nigga what the fuck does that even have to do with anything, bruh its mega over for keepstheraguinthefridgecels
Lmao dead

You need to basically be an olympic athlete with a million instagram follows to get a non-fat in 2018

Sex with fat whore = cuckold

Better incel than cuck

chads are now incels

Funny fact, during high school I devised an approximate formula to determine the minimum entry requirements for fucking over time. I don´t remember everything, but I can recall I estimated Chads, I did not know this term back then, starting to be incel from 2030 onwards. I hope still to have it somewhere, or a least recreate it and post a topic about it.

You couldn't get either and you'd fuck the whale if you could, stop coping

Im sure I could get some disgusting whale if I wanted but I wont

better incel than cuck

Volcel if you don't smash her, tbh tbh tbh tbh.

Their egos, are so big, being an Aryan chad is barely enough to get a landwhale now.

"And before this can go any further he needs to answer my compatibility questions" WTF!!? This is what the world has come to fat ass whales having demands for Chads.

View attachment 69787

I would kill people to shag that whore ngl.

Damn, I feel bad for this Chad. There is nothing appealing about this fat pig.

Kek "get your coat you've pulled tonight" as if pulling that beast is an accomplishment, ugly fat folding bitch

That shit is just the foid trying to be funny and have legit personality
High iq, I got rage/suicide fuel watching it

I would kill people to shag that whore ngl.
Tbh I would too she looks soft (high estrogen) and has that blowjob princess face to me she looks very hot because I am a guy and any female traits like soft skin is an indicator of high estrogen but objectively she is a whale I mean if she stood naked in front of us those tits would hang down her fatty folds probably with big fried egg nipples.

Those two guys cheering for her and Chad lmao. I hope the money is worth having no dignity.

Tbh I would too she looks soft (high estrogen) and has that blowjob princess face to me she looks very hot because I am a guy and any female traits like soft skin is an indicator of high estrogen but objectively she is a whale I mean if she stood naked in front of us those tits would hang down her fatty folds probably with big fried egg nipples.
I gagged.

Their looksmatch roped in his mother womb
Cunt1

Cunt2

fuck fat hoes. how hard is it to keep your weight down... jesus

View attachment 69787

I was like...genuinely surprised...didn't know that she would be the one doing the interviewing.....fuck...this ....gay...ass...Earth.

Actually kinda funny that she asked "whom did you vote for?" (a political question)...answer could have been hitler and still wouldn't hurt Chads chances.

How the fuck do you watch this ERfuel?

You can link jewtube videos with timestamp mate