Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sleep Paralysis!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
It's been about three months or so since I had this beautiful sleep paralysis where an angelic female spirit with the most adorable and gorgeous voice I've ever heard was talking and singing in my ears and inside my head. I was sleeping on the couch and I couldn't move but I didn't care at all cuz my entire body felt like I was floating in the clouds and my attention was completely stolen by this lovely girl. I can barely remember what she was saying then but it was all nonsensical and childish, her voice felt like something straight out of heaven, it resonated throughout my brain leaving me in a state of trance, I loved every single second of it all.

The first thing I did right after I woke up was to thank my subconscious (yes I do talk to my subconscious mind every once in a while even tho it never answers) and I begged for another experience like that. Recently I've been forcing myself to stay awake for long periods of time (since I'm more likely to have a sleep paralysis when I'm sleep deprived) but to no avail.
I've tried lucid dreaming in the past but it takes too much time and dedication to really master the skills and the results aren't that good tbh, the dreams don't last long and I'm never able to fuck in peace because there's always a monster or some shit interrupting my business, it also happens that the foid I'm fucking turns into a monster and stuff like that so it ends up killing my boner JFL. That's why I gave up on lucid dreaming years ago, but I still have them in rare occasions as well as sleep paralysis (which I always enjoy even when they're "scary and twisted"). The problem is that I can't take this spirit girl out of my mind, I desire to hear her voice once again, I want her so much!!
YOU GODDAMN SUBCONSCIOUS FUCK GIVE ME ANOTHER SLEEP PARALYSIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I found this picture today, it reminds me of her even tho I never saw her cuz my eyes are always closed during a SP
88498d9990eef7998d656072f3e0ffdc

Mogs me

I get sleep paralysis but it’s always terrifying :feelstrash:

Scary shit.... I recently had a sleep paralysis nightmare where i had a gasmask forced on me... Was scary as fuck woke up instantly and couldn't move for a sec.

Scary shit.... I recently had a sleep paralysis nightmare where i had a gasmask forced on me... Was scary as fuck woke up instantly and couldn't move for a sec.
It's just your own mind bro, there's nothing to be afraid of

Crazy, I had a similar experience one time, but I wasn't in sleep paralysis.

I went to sleep one day and I was in this transitory state where your not sleeping but not awake at the same time, then I heard a female voice talking to me. She had a beautiful voice like you mentioned, she talked slowly almost like she was tired but it was a comforting tone. When I woke up shortly after I was like wow that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Don't remember most of what she said, only thing I remember her saying is calling me by my name and telling me she has something very important to tell me.

Crazy, I had a similar experience one time, but I wasn't in sleep paralysis.

I went to sleep one day and I was in this transitory state where your not sleeping but not awake at the same time, then I heard a female voice talking to me. She had a beautiful voice like you mentioned, she talked slowly almost like she was tired but it was a comforting tone. When I woke up shortly after I was like wow that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Don't remember most of what she said, only thing I remember her saying is calling me by my name and telling me she has something very important to tell me.
Yeah, I sometimes have hallucinations when I'm falling asleep too especially when I'm tired tho they aren't as vivid as a sleep paralysis, they can be very beautiful indeed.

Yeah, I sometimes have hallucinations when I'm falling asleep too especially when I'm tired tho they aren't as vivid as a sleep paralysis, they can be very beautiful indeed.

Actually, I think I may have been in paralysis, but didn't realize it because I was half asleep. Don't think it's an hallucination, it's probably more like some kind of lucid dreaming.

You don’t want sleep paralysis it’s Scary as fuck

I think OP is LARPing I never heard of a “good” sleep paralysis episode

Lol even your dreams mog you.
Total ropefuel.

most fearful thing of your life?
you recovered?

Yeah it’s a different kind of fear mixed with panic I haven’t had a paralysis like that in a couple years but they’re bad

Actually, I think I may have been in paralysis, but didn't realize it because I was half asleep. Don't think it's an hallucination, it's probably more like some kind of lucid dreaming.
Dreams are hallucinations bro
You don’t want sleep paralysis it’s Scary as fuck

I think OP is LARPing I never heard of a “good” sleep paralysis episode
I'm sure you've never heard of good schizophrenia either, but a quick search on Google will show you there are many people around the world that see schizophrenia as a beautiful gift, kinda like a spiritual thing. It depends a lot on the person experiencing the hallucinations and how they perceive them, if you think they're bad they most probably will be bad
My life is so boring i think i something to scare me like that ngl
Why do you think I mentioned I enjoy the scary paralysis as well? Cuz my life is boring and miserable as fuck. Compared to my life, nocturnal horrors are a blessing
Yeah it’s a different kind of fear mixed with panic I haven’t had a paralysis like that in a couple years but they’re bad
What a pussy

do you see creepy old hags trying to kill you?

I’ve had a hag experience but it wasn’t scary more along the lines of other worldly

Dreams are hallucinations bro

I'm sure you've never heard of good schizophrenia either, but a quick search on Google will show you there are many people around the world that see schizophrenia as a beautiful gift, kinda like a spiritual thing. It depends a lot on the person experiencing the hallucinations and how they perceive them, if you think they're bad they most probably will be bad

Why do you think I mentioned I enjoy the scary paralysis as well? Cuz my life is boring and miserable as fuck. Compared to my life, nocturnal horrors are a blessing

What a pussy

If you really had sleep paralysis you’d know it’s not hallucinating it’s a whole other level of being

I’ve had a hag experience but it wasn’t scary more along the lines of other worldly

If you really had sleep paralysis you’d know it’s not hallucinating it’s a whole other level of being
Wtf, it's a hallucination man what's wrong with that word?

Wtf, it's a hallucination man what's wrong with that word?

They’re not hallucinations, I’ve done enough drugs to know what a hallucination is , sleep paralysis is a whole other echelon of existence

Chad only, your subconscious mind knows this and this is why you can’t have the female even in the back of your mind.

They’re not hallucinations, I’ve done enough drugs to know what a hallucination is , sleep paralysis is a whole other echelon of existence
Well I've never done psychidelics so I don't know about that. But it is a hallucination and nothing else. Maybe you're referring to the panick you feel the first time, that's pretty bad I admit it but once you realize you're just dreaming you can relax and enjoy the show
Chad only, your subconscious mind knows this and this is why you can’t have the female even in the back of your mind.
Yeah I've come to think my subconscious is just fucking with me tbh

Well I've never done psychidelics so I don't know about that. But it is a hallucination and nothing else. Maybe you're referring to the panick you feel the first time, that's pretty bad I admit it but once you realize you're just dreaming you can relax and enjoy the show

Jfl

I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about some of the experiences I’ve had

It’s hardly a show or very enjoyable

I’m done talking with you about them I think you’re full of shit anyway :feelsjuice:

Jfl

I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about some of the experiences I’ve had

It’s hardly a show or very enjoyable

I’m done talking with you about them I think you’re full of shit anyway :feelsjuice:
Well go fuck yourself then you dumbshit.

Your mind too. take high enough dose of psychedelics and see.
I'm too socially retarded to buy drugs. But if I ever get my hands on DMT or something like that I'll try it for sure
And btw I meant it's your own mind, you shouldn't be afraid of your own mind bro tbhngl

tfw no astral realm waifu to console me

i've tried for a year, i've not been able to achieve either a lucid dream or sleep paralysis

dreams about getting laid as chad are nice tho, a shame they're so fucking rare

tfw no astral realm waifu to console me
Same, it waz only one night occurrence :feelscry:
i've tried for a year, i've not been able to achieve either a lucid dream or sleep paralysis

dreams about getting laid as chad are nice tho, a shame they're so fucking rare
Maybe they're so rare cuz our brain is wired to make us go out there and mate. There wouldn't be much motivation to get laid if you had wet dreams very often. Fuck being human bruh

Last edited:
It's been about three months or so since I had this beautiful sleep paralysis where an angelic female spirit with the most adorable and gorgeous voice I've ever heard was talking and singing in my ears and inside my head. I was sleeping on the couch and I couldn't move but I didn't care at all cuz my entire body felt like I was floating in the clouds and my attention was completely stolen by this lovely girl. I can barely remember what she was saying then but it was all nonsensical and childish, her voice felt like something straight out of heaven, it resonated throughout my brain leaving me in a state of trance, I loved every single second of it all.

The first thing I did right after I woke up was to thank my subconscious (yes I do talk to my subconscious mind every once in a while even tho it never answers) and I begged for another experience like that. Recently I've been forcing myself to stay awake for long periods of time (since I'm more likely to have a sleep paralysis when I'm sleep deprived) but to no avail.
I've tried lucid dreaming in the past but it takes too much time and dedication to really master the skills and the results aren't that good tbh, the dreams don't last long and I'm never able to fuck in peace because there's always a monster or some shit interrupting my business, it also happens that the foid I'm fucking turns into a monster and stuff like that so it ends up killing my boner JFL. That's why I gave up on lucid dreaming years ago, but I still have them in rare occasions as well as sleep paralysis (which I always enjoy even when they're "scary and twisted"). The problem is that I can't take this spirit girl out of my mind, I desire to hear her voice once again, I want her so much!!
YOU GODDAMN SUBCONSCIOUS FUCK GIVE ME ANOTHER SLEEP PARALYSIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I found this picture today, it reminds me of her even tho I never saw her cuz my eyes are always closed during a SP
View attachment 375136

View: https://youtu.be/Plf0PrKCDl8

I'm too socially retarded to buy drugs. But if I ever get my hands on DMT or something like that I'll try it for sure
And btw I meant it's your own mind, you shouldn't be afraid of your own mind bro tbhngl
Yep 100% you're right. mannnn though does our own mind know how to scare us like no other.
I couldn't recommend doing some DMT, acid, or mushrooms more, I'd legit would of prolly killed myself by now if it wasn't for what they've taught me.

Understanding the blackpills and our place in it we have two choices... The abyss of nihilism, or spirituality, we have no other choice.

Last edited:
Yep 100% you're right. mannnn though does our own mind know how to scare us like no other.
I couldn't recommend doing some DMT, acid, or mushrooms more, I'd legit would of prolly killed myself by now if it wasn't for what they've taught me.

Understanding the blackpills and our place in it we have two choices... The abyss of nihilism, or spirituality, we have no other choice.
I guess the abyss it is then :feelscry:

I'm never able to fuck in peace because there's always a monster or some shit interrupting my business
Same, I always get to the point where I can score a lay but there is a point when I get a girl in a private place that there are people watching and she disappears.

Nah I wasn't recommending it, I was just venting
Maybe. You can try meditation.
I've tried but I'm not good at that tbh I get distracted very easily
Same, I always get to the point where I can score a lay but there is a point when I get a girl in a private place that there are people watching and she disappears.
The worst part is that you already know it can happen so you go into the lucid dream with that belief and you inevitably think it will happen so it happens :reeeeee:

Last edited:
This is what Inceldom causes.

Brutal.

This is what Inceldom causes.

Brutal.
I'm waiting to meet a girl in a literal dream that will probably never happen again while chads out there doing his thing :feelsrope: