Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sleeping in class during PE when everyone is outside playing foot/basket ball is a youngcell cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I used to do that,ı wasnt too bad with sports or socializing in hs (At least early years) but ı just didnt wanted to go outside,ı stayed inside and smoked or rolled cigars
If ı go play football ı was forced to hear everyone telling me how slow ı am or mock my every move (They even mocked the way ı threw the ball EVEN THROUGH İT WAS A SCORE) hanging out with other classmates in the garden was much worse,everywhere ı look at there were foids making out with Chads or sub 6 holes orbiting the Chad, crawing his attention.Feeling alienated was worse,they are all talking about other peoples relationships,where are they gonna go after school or about their crush while ı sit there like they were speaking another language.
Thank god ı had a few junkie friends to smoke/drink after school or else ı would have roped.

I fucking hate PE. Whoever invented can go drown in lava (in minecraft)